Common MBBS Entrance: KPMCA, Kerala
The Common MBBS Entrance by KPMCA, Kerala has been announced. The KPMCA MBBS 2013 is an All India Entrance exam. Applications are online and students have to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying. The entrance exam is on May 26. Students can check the website for the admit card, results and other information.
Institute: Kerala Private Medical College Management Association (KPMCA), Kerala
KPMCA MBBS 2013 Participating Institutes:
- Malabar Medical College & Research Centre, Mudakkallor, Kozhikode
- MES Medical College, Palachode.P.O, Perinthalmanna
- K.M.C.T Medical College, Mampetta, Manassery
- Sree Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Ernakulam,
- Azeezia Medical College, Azeezia Institute of Medical Science & Research, Diamond Hills, Kollam
- Travancore Medical College, Myalapore, Umayanalloor, Kollam
- Sree Gokulam Medical College and Research Foundation, Venjaramoodu, Thiruvananthapuram
- Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam Charitable Trust SUT Academy of Medical Sciences, Vattappara, Thiruvananthapuram,
- Dr.Somervell Memorial C.S.I. Medical College, Karakonam, Thiruvananthapuram
KPMCA MBBS 2013 Eligibility:
- Candidate must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology together in Class XII or equivalent;
- Candidates must have qualified and placed in the merit list prepared by securing not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the KPMCA MBBS 2013 examination;
- Marks for Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes or other backward classes candidates, in the qualifying examination and KPMCA MBBS 2013 exam should be a minimum of 40%
- Age Limit: 17 years on or before December 31, 2013
- Candidates from outside Kerala must produce the certificate of recognition and equivalency of the qualifying examination from the Kerala University of Health Sciences.
- Candidates should possess certificate of good conduct and character issued from the Institution last studied
KPMCA MBBS 2013 Application Procedure:
- Click here to apply online
- Upload your photograph as per specifications.
- Print the online application form along with all the required certificates duly attested and with a Demand Draft for a sum of Rs. 1000 in favour of the Kerala Private Medical College Management Association, payable at Calicut, to the Controller of Examination, Office of the Kerala Private Medical College Management Association, Malabar Medical College Campus, Modakallur.P.O., Atholi, Kozhikode -693315.
KPMCA MBBS 2013 Important Dates:
- Application deadline: May 15, 2013
- Entrance Exam: May 26, 2013
- Results Declaration: June 15, 2013
KPMCA MBBS 2013 Prospectus: Click here
Office of the Controller of Examination,
Kerala Private Medical College Management
Association, Malabar Medical College Campus, Modakkallur.P.O
Atholi, Calicut – 673315