COMEDK UGET Medical 2014
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014: The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test is a state level examination that is conducted by the Private Medical, Dental and Engineering College Association, Karnataka as a prerequisite to admissions to Undergraduate Medical and Dental courses in various private medical colleges across the state of Karnataka.
Want to know which medical and dental colleges you can get based on rank in COMEDK? Click Here
Exam name: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test
Commonly Known as: COMEDK UGET Medical 2014
Click here to Enroll AIPMT online test series to boost your AIPMT preparation
Exam type: State Level Examination
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting Authority: Private Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges Association, Karnataka
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The Candidate must be pass/appearing in the HSC level examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in case if he/she belongs to general category and 40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category
- The candidate should be 17 years of age at the time of applying for COMEDK UGET 2014 Medical
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 Selection Process:
After the COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 has been conducted a selection panel comes up with a merit list based on the marks secured by the candidates in COMEDK UGET Medical 2014, the merit list will be published on the official website of the conducting authority and candidates are called upon for seat allocation and centralized counseling
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 consists of two papers:
For those who have applied for only MBBS/BDS:
- Paper 1 is a 2 Hour paper consisting of 60 questions from Physics and 60 questions from Chemistry
- Paper 2 is a 2 Hour paper consisting of 60 questions from biology and 60 questions from English
For those who have applied both for BE and MBBS/BDS
- Paper 1 is a 3 Hour paper consisting of 60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Paper 2 is a 2 Hour duration paper consisting of 60 questions from biology and 60 questions from English
There will be no negative marking.
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 Exam Syllabus:
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 will be based on the HSC or II PUC syllabus.
- The interested MBBS and BDS aspirants can fill the COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 Application Form in the online format. The Application Form of COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 is available now and last date for receipt of completed online application forms for MBBS and BDS is April 12, 2014.
- After filling up the application form the candidate has to send the filled application form along with the Application Fee DD and other enclosures to a designated address.
Click Here to Enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 Important Dates:
Start date for Issue of Online Application Form for MBBS/BDS
March 12, 2014
Last Date for Receipt of Completed online Application Forms for MBBS/BDS
April 12, 2014
Uploading of Online Test Admission Tickets
April 25, 2014
COMEDK UGET Medical Exam Date
May 11, 2014
Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys
May 11, 2014
Last Date for receiving objection pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys
May 14, 2014
Publishing of Final Answer keys
May 24, 2014
Publishing of Test Scores
May 30, 2014
Publishing of Rank List and uploading of Online Rank Card
June 4, 2014
Questions related to COMEDK UGET
can I show my e Adhaar copy at COMEDK exam centre in place of original Adhaar card
Hello student yes sure you can show the xerox copy of your Adhar Card as an I'd Proof at the examination center of your COMEDK Examination. In I'd proof you can show any of the documents mentioned below -
For more updates refer to the link mentioned below -
Feel free to comment if you've any doubt.
comedk admit card release date
Well, it has been noticed in past years that admit card of COMEDK UGET is released 9 to 10 days before the exam. Hence, we are expecting it to release between 9 to 11 Aug 2020.
This may help.
do 2020 comedk paper as biology ......or only PCM or PCB
It is not clear from your question that what do you want to ask but although it seems as a query for COMEDK 2020 paper pattern so let me clear it, COMEDK 2020 Paper is of 3 hours duration with three subjects, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in three sections. There will be total of 180 questions of 1 mark each, means 30 questions from each section and there will be no negative marking.
Biology subject is not included in COMEDK 2020 as it is for medical courses and NEET is the exam for medical courses.
For more details refer to the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
How many Questions are there from CG in Comedk ?
I didn't understood what CG, But I'm providing you that how many questions are there in the COMEDK UGCET.
COMEDK UGET is a state-level entrance test offering seats to candidates seeking admissions in engineering and technical programmes in Institutions associated with COMEDK. The online-based test is generally based on the syllabus of 10+2 or 2nd PUC. The exam will have a total of 180 MCQ type questions that needs to be attempted in 180 minutes.
As you have said CG mean co-ordinate geometry
Topics & its Weightage
Circles -5 to 7
Differential Equations -10 to 12
3-D Geometry- 5 to 8
Vector Algebra-9 to 12
Integral Calculus -10 to 12
Probability- 5 to 8
Matrices and Determinants-6 to 8
Differential Calculus -10 to 12
So Co-ordinate Geometry topic comes with 5 - 8 questions
Hope it helps
can i score 90 in comedk in 10 days preperation??
Yes, you can but there some conditions like you should have a strong basics and your concepts should be cleared.In 10 days all you can do is revision by solving previous year question papers and online mocks.But if you are starting from scratch then sorry to say but you won't be to score 90 marks in 10 days.Still give your 100% in these 10 days by putting 10-12 hours each day to enhance your chances to score well.