AFMC MBBS 2014 Admission Eligibility
AFMC MBBS 2014 Admission Eligibility - AFMC MBBS 2014 admission form is now available. Candidates who wish to apply for AFMC 2014 Admission form must fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune. Candidates are advised to read AFMC MBBS 2014 Admission Eligibility before applying for AFMC MBBS 2014 admission form. As per the official notification of AFMC Pune, candidates must fulfill the AFMC MBBS 2014 Admission Eligibility criteria at the time applying for AFMC MBBS 2014 otherwise their candidature will be cancelled.
For any doubts and queries, call AFMC MBBS 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
- A candidate should be citizen of India. The candidate from Nepal or Bhutan or a person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan or any other foreign country, permanently settled in India will be eligible for admission only after they have acquired Indian citizenship
- Candidate must be unmarried and marrying during AFMC MBBS course is not permitted
- There will be two categories for age criteria for AFMC MBBS 2014 Admission depending on academic qualifications:-
- 10+2 or equivalent – Candidate must attain the age of 17 years on December 31, 2014 but must not have attained the age of 22 years on that date i.e. they must have been born not earlier than January 01, 1993 and not later than December 31, 1997.
- Passed B.Sc. examination or appearing in Final B.Sc. examination- Candidates must not have attained the age of 24 years i.e. they must have been born not earlier than January 01, 1991
- Candidates applying for AFMC MBBS 2014 Admission Form must have passed qualifying examinations in the first attempt with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken simultaneously and securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in these three science subjects and not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subjects. Candidates must have also passed the tenth standard exam in Mathematics subjects
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination in Science from a statutory Indian University/board or other recognized examination body with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. All of these science subjects must include practical test
- Candidate applying on the basis of degree course must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test
Note: The criteria for marks in Qualifying Examination (i.e. 10 + 2 or equivalent exam) remain the same for the B.Sc. candidates also
Click Here to Enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
The following categories of candidates are not eligible to apply for AFMC MBBS 2014 Admission Form:
- Candidates who have passed in Domestic Science, Domestic Arithmetic, Lower Math separately or in combination with other subjects like General Science/Social studies in High School/Higher Secondary (Multipurpose) or equivalent examination
- Applicant who have passed only Pre-University/Pre-Degree (one year course) or Pre-Professional in Agriculture/Veterinary/Dental Examination
- Students who have passed the Pre-professional or equivalent qualifying examination as a Private candidate or from Open school
- Candidates who have secured the requisite percentage but in subsequent attempts or compartment examination
Important Note: It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Final Eligibility for Admission will be decided by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to AFMC MBBS 2014 Exam.
How is the study of Ayurveda different from Allopathy - Candid...
Paramedical vs MBBS - Candidates can check here for MBBS vs Pa...
NEET 2020 exam delay cause students to look for alternate medi...
Questions related to NEET
is neet necessary fot opt bsc phychology
NEET is not compulsory to pursue BSc. Psychology course after 10+2. Some of well reputed colleges or universities offer the admission through entrance examination conducted by concerned institute. In fact, you don't even need to appear NEET for the course. You can go for the entrance exams conducted by some of the top institutes in India offering the BSc. Psychology course.
Hope this helps!
i scored 70.2% in class 12 and appearing for neet will i be able to study in canada with these less marks
You must have passed out a minimum of 10+2 exam from the recognized board of study and with the mandatory subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology which you have already done as per what you have said in your question
You will be required to qualify the Medical college admission test (MCAT) which is the medical entrance exam of the country and is mandatory in nature.
The English language proficiency would also be tested in Canada thus candidate has to qualify the TOEFL or the IELTS exam with the minimum score of 90 out of 100.
So before applying do look into all these things and if you fit the criteria you can go to Canada to study medicine.
Hope this helps
how can I roll neet preparation for career 360 and during payment user name must be alpha numericals please give eg for alpha numerical
In alphabets use any alphabet from a to z both in upper and lower case and along with that use numericals and common symbols such as #@* and &
For example Sarthak@4040
Hope this helps
Sir I have no right hand and I am left handed should I eligible to apply for neet
under Physical Disability, locomotor disability, visual impairment, hearing impairment and Speech and Language disability are the conditions eligible for PWD reservation. Now your Locomotor disability should not exceed 70% for being able to claim PWD reservation Loss of right hand mounts to 50% disability. And so you are technically eligible for appearing in NEET as right hand is not your dominant hand as per what you have said in your question and also claiming PWD reservation. Now, this is the general information .medical counselling keeps making changes over the years regarding PWD reservation And so we would suggest you to reach out to NTA at their helpdesk at:
Hope this helps
from general category I have scored 99 marks in biology, 37 in chemistry & 36 in my 12 board exam will i face any problem in neet counseling or in admission process?
Abhishek, to be eligible for NEET, you should have completed your 12th, passed in all subjects and secure a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. It is 50% for General Category, 45% for PWD and 40% for OBC,SC,ST. This 50% is inclusive of the Theory and Practical marks scored in Physics, Chemistry and Biology collectively. You needn't score 50% in Physics, 50% in Chemistry and 50% in Biology separately. You need an aggregate of 50% or 40% depending on your Category as an aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. And along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, you should also have studied English as one of the core subjects in your 12th. If your marks are both Theory and Practicals combined and your over all result is Pass in each subject and as well overall, then you are eligible for NEET. Or else unfortunately you are not eligible and you may have to reappear for those subjects which you haven't passed.