AFMC MBBS 2014 Counselling Procedure
AFMC MBBS 2014 Counselling Procedure – AFMC MBBS 2014 Counselling of successful candidates for admission to 130 MBBS seats will begin from June 25, 2014. The AFMC MBBS 2014 Counselling will be conducted in various dates and candidates have to report at Armed Forces Medical College, Pune as per the allotted dates. The counselling of AFMC MBBS 2014 will conclude on July 12. 2014.
Want to know which medical and dental colleges you can get based on rank in AIPMT 2014? Click here
For any doubts and queries, call AFMC MBBS 2014 Counselling Helpline at 011-40360360
AFMC MBBS 2014 Counselling Procedure:
As per the information mentioned in the AFMC MBBS 2014 prospectus, candidates will have to appear for Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR) and Psychological assessment cum Interview at the time of AFMC MBBS 2014 Counselling. The CBT test of AFMC MBBS 2014 Selection Procedure will have 40 multiple choice questions, each carrying 2 marks for correct answer and negative mark of 0.5 for every incorrect answer. The duration of CBT test will be of 30 minutes
The marks obtained in ToELR will be added to AIPMT 2014 score (total marks of AIPMT 2014 is 720) to get a score out of 800. This will be divided by 4 to get the written examination score out of 200. The interview will consist of 50 marks. The final merit will be based on the Final score obtained which includes written examination score plus Interview marks
Total number of seats in AFMC MBBS 2014 is 130. Among the 130 AFMC MBBS seats, maximum 25 girls will be admitted to the MBBS course. As many as, 10 seats out of 130 are reserved for candidates from scheduled castes/scheduled tribes.
Important Highlights of AFMC MBBS 2014 Counselling:
- AFMC MBBS 2014 Counselling for shortlisted candidates will be held at Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. Candidates have to report to Admission Cell (Office of the Dean) at 08:00 AM on the date of interview mentioned in the AFMC MBBS 2014 Merit list
- Candidates must bring the filled in AFMC MBBS 2014 counsellingapplication form in their own handwriting at the time of interview along with the original and certified copies of the certificates and mark sheets
To Download Armed Forces Medical College Pune MBBS admission 2014 initial application form - Click Here
- The application form with the original and certified copies of documents/certificates/mark sheet must be presented on the date of interview to the Officer-in-charge for verification. Candidates must note that you will be rejected if the application form and mentioned certificates will not be presented for verification
- Candidates must produced 10+2 equivalent examination marks sheets (if the result is already available) at the time of interview for verification of marks in English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology. If the result is not declared, a certificate from the Principal certifying ‘that you have appeared in one of these examinations on or before May 4, 2014 and the result has not been declared’ must be produced
- Candidates must bring the Armed Forces Medical College Pune MBBS admission 2014 initial application form along with AIPMT 2014 Admit Card, AIPMT 2014 Score Card. In case AIPMT 2014 Admit Card not available with candidate then, they must bring two photographs duly attested by a gazetted officer. You are also required to bring your school / College I card / any other Photo ID for verification
- Candidates must also bring two self addressed envelopes (With AFMC Candidate ID) of size 1 inches x 5 inches
- The eligibility of candidates will be checked at the time of interview as well as subsequent stages of admission
- In case candidate’s fail to appear on the date of Interview, it will be assumed that candidate do not wish to appear for Interview
Click Here to Enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance, Counseling and college selection
Certificates/Documents Needed for AFMC MBBS 2014 Counselling:
- Pass certificate and birth certificate
- Mark sheets of 10th and 10+2 (if applicable)
- Certificate from college principal of candidate appeared in 10+2 examination before May 4, 2014 but results awaited (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate if candidate belongs to SC/ST
- Sports certificate and level of representation after Matriculation (if any)
- Certificate for medical fitness in the application form
- NCC Certificate if any
- Certificate of extracurricular activities and level of representation
- Character Certificate duly signed by School/College Principal
- Two (02) self addressed envelopes of size 11”x5”, including one duly ‘Registered’ and stamped worth Rs. 35
- AIPMT 2014 Admit card
- AFMC Initial application form
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to AFMC MBBS 2014 Exam.
JIPMER MBBS Fees and Seats 2020 - JIPMER, Puducherry will anno...
With MHRD announcing the reduction in CBSE syllabus upto 30% f...
NEET SS seat matrix 2020 - Aspirants seeking for information r...
Questions related to NEET
Please tell me the approximate number of students applied for neet from different categories in 2019 and if u know in 2020 also.
The registration for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2019) has closed on December 7, 2018, with a growth of 14.4% of registrations from the NEET 2018. Record 15.19 Lakh registrations were made for NEET 2019 and the reason being that NEET has been made compulsory for studying MBBS or BDS in abroad also. It was found that registration of female candidates for NEET 2019 was 1.5 Lakh more than boys. The applications of OBC candidates are highest among all categories and are 1.42 lakh more than the general category students.
If we talk about NEET 2020, total of 16.84 Lakh candidates registered themselves for NEET 2020 which broken all records of previous years.
For more details about NEET 2019 visit the link given below :
For more details about NEET 2020 visit the link given below :
I hope this information helps you.
I am born on 13 august 2004, am i eligible for NEET 2021 please reply
As per the age criteria for NEET, candidates need to attain 17 years by 31st December of that appearing year, so yes you can appear for NEET based on this.
You also need to fulfill other eligibility criteria as mentioned below;
Passed or appearing 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects, those having Biology as an additional are also eligible to apply.
PCB aggregate against each category as mentioned below should be attained;
- UR - 50%,
- OBC/SC/ST - 40%,
- PWD - 45%
how much to score in neet for medical seet
Can you please help us with your category and domicile state as
cut off marks for medical colleges varies depending upon various factors like your domicile state , number of students that appeared in the exam, kind of marks obtained by them , toughness level of the examination etc.
But in general as per past year trends , you should try to get at least around 550 to 600 marks to be on the safer side in your neet examination if you want to get a mbbs seat in government medical college
in neet 2019, lowest marks required for general category for getting a mbbs seat in government medical college under UP state quota was 575 and it was for
Medical College, Bahraich
I hope that you find this helpful
I got 164/300 in PCB , I am from obc category. I am pass in all subjects and english is my core subject physics- Theory-23 practicle-28 chem- T-23 p-28 bio- T-34 P-28 my score is less in theory than practicles in physics and chemistry.. Is I am eligible for NEET??? And for colleges like Aiims?
if we get 59 percentage in board examination then we are prepare neet
Actually your overall % obtained in class 12th board examination is not considered for Neet eligibility , only your aggregate in PCB is considered
And you have not mentioned your aggregate in PCB i.e physics chemistry and Biology .
Neet eligibility criteria says that,
to be eligible you must have passed your 12th with English and PCB (pass in both the theory and practical ) with at least 50 % in aggregate of PCB ( in theory +practical) in 12th examination if you belong to general category or at least 40% in aggregate of PCB if belongs to Obc/ Sc /st .
If you fulfil this criteria then only you are eligible for NEET
For detailed information about neet examination go through our page for which link is provided below; -