AIIMS MBBS 2014 Counselling
AIIMS MBBS 2014 Counselling - All India Institute of Medical Sciences will conduct AIIMS MBBS 2014 special counselling session for the vacant seat on September 29, 2014. The AIIMS MBBS 2014 special counseling process will be conducted as per the schedule at Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi. Read important facts of AIIMS MBBS 2014 Special Counselling process given below.
Talk to our expert counsellors to explore the best suitable AIIMS College you can get based on your AIIMS Rank/Score on 011-40360360
Important Highlights of AIIMS MBBS 2014 Special Counselling -
- Reporting time for Rank 1 to 2000 at 8.30 AM on September 29, 2014
- Reporting time for Rank 2001 to 2952 at 11.00 AM on September 29, 2014
- All Candidates who have qualified in the entrance examination for this course held on June 1, 2014 are eligible to attend the special round of AIIMS MBBS 2014 counselling
- For this round of counselling no individual counseling letters are being sent to eligible candidates
- All candidates should check their eligibility and report for counseling according to the date and time
- All Candidates who had qualified entrance exam are eligible for this session
- All candidates may not that anyone who could not attend any of the earlier rounds of counseling are eligible for this special session of AIIMS MBBS 2014 Counselling
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
Process of AIIMS MBBS 2014 Special Counselling:
- Firstly SC & ST candidates will be called and offered 62 seats which were converted to UR during counselling round 3 but remained vacant at the end of 3rd round of counseling
- In addition any seat vacated by SC & ST seat after 3rd round of counseling will also be filled during this counselling
- All seats which remain vacant at the end of SC & ST counselling will then be offered to UR candidates
- OBC counseling for vacant seats will be done thereafter. UR Counselling will be held to fill all vacant seats
- All candidates from all categories should stay back till it is announced that counselling is finally over
Important instructions for AIIMS MBBS 2014 Special Counselling:
- At the time of counseling candidates should bring Original certificates
- Failure to produce original certificate before counseling committee, will make candidate ineligible for allotment of seat in this counseling. Student must note that OBC Certificate should be valid only from Central Government Institutions
- No authorized representative will be allowed to attend this session
- The candidates who are pursuing any course elsewhere are required to bring proof of acceptance of their resignation letter/seat surrender letter in original otherwise they will be ineligible for allotment of Seat in the counseling
- This is the last session of counselling, all candidates should come prepared to join the allotted seat in this counseling
- Candidates will undergo medical examination and will deposit fees as well as all original certificates on the same day. The selected candidates will need to join classes immediately thereafter. Therefore, all candidates should come prepared accordingly
Vacant Seat Position of MBBS Seats in 5 AIIMS is given below:
Name of Institution
Total Vacant Seats
AIIMS MBBS 2014 counselling of successful candidates for admission to 672 MMBS seats in 7 AIIMS institutions was started from July 8, 2014. The AIIMS MBBS 2014 counselling process to be conducted in 4 rounds including open selection phase. The AIIMS MBBS 2014 Counselling process will conclude with open selection on September 24, 2014. The AIIMS MBBS 2014 counseling process will be conducted as per the schedule at Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS, New Delhi) had conducted AIIMS MBBS 2014 exam on June 1, 2014. The result of AIIMS MBBS 2014 has been be declared by AIIMS on June 25, 2014.
Want to know which AIIMS Colleges you can get based on rank in AIIMS 2014? Click Here
Check AIIMS MBBS 2014 Counseling Schedule from the Table Below:
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Round 1
July 8 to 11, 2014
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Round 2
August 11, 2014
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Round 3
September 9, 2014
September 24, 2014
Admission To AIIMS, New Delhi
July 12, 2014
Admission To Six Other AIIMS
Important Highlights of AIIMS MBBS 2014 Counselling
- Candidates have to report at counselling at the time on the date as stated in the Call Letter along with the documents/certificates in original
- It is mandatory for all candidates to be physically present for counseling on the counselling day
- It must be noted that no request for authorized representative on behalf of candidate will be allowed. If candidate fails to attend counseling in person they will be marked absent and their candidature will be cancelled
Documents needed for Verification during AIIMS MBBS 2014 Counselling:
Candidates must note that at the time of counselling they must have following documents in original along with one set of attested copies of all the certificates
- AIIMS MBBS 2014 Admit Card
- AIIMS MBBS 2014 Counselling Call Letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
To Download AIIMS MBBS 2014 Counselling Call Letter – Click Here
- Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation/High School Certificate, Birth Certificate issued by local Municipal Corporation office indicating name and date of birth of the candidate
- Certificates - Certificate/Mark sheet from the Board from which the candidate passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination and secured 60% marks (for UR and OBC candidates) or above in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry (Organic & Inorganic) and Biology (Botany & zoology). In case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates, candidates should have secured 50% marks or above in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry (Organic & Inorganic) and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- Migration certificate from the University/Board last attended
- Caste Certificate - Certificate from the prescribed authority on the prescribed form for candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC/OPH category (if applicable)
- OBC certificate should be valid for central government jobs/Central Govt. Institutions only, otherwise claim for OBC reservation will not be considered
- Current passport size photograph - 6 copies
AIIMS MBBS 2014 Counseling Procedure:
- The following process will be adopted for counseling for all 7 AIIMS Institutes
- During the counseling process open category seats will be filled first. Candidates will be called for counseling based on their merit irrespective their category
- Reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) seats will be filled according to the candidate’s category. If reserved category candidate who had taken admission under open competition and opts for other institution of their choice will be done according to the rules of reservation. The seat vacated by them in open category will be filled from the same reservation category only according to rank in merit list
- Note: All reserved category candidates who qualify in the open (general) merit list must attend the counseling for open category seats and exercise their option and if they desires to opt for a different institution in their respective reserved category, then they may attend the counseling meant for that reserved category
- If candidates is not present or fails to take a seat in open category, then they shall not be allowed for attending the counseling for reserved seats
- The counseling for reserved category seat will be held first only after filling up of all the unreserved seats
- Candidates who opted for AIIMS, New Delhi and got seat in AIIMS, New Delhi, will be required to report at 9:00 AM on July 12, 2014 for medical examination and admission formalities. These students are must to report for orientation program which will held on July 14, 2014
- Candidates who will be selected for AIIMS Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh and Jodhpur, would be guided by the help desk counter of respective AIIMS at the venue of counseling (i.e. Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi). The help desk will provide the details of the admission process in their respective AIIMS
- In case during the open selection, any ST seat remains then these vacant seats will be transferred to SC category and vice versa. Any SC/ST seat which remains vacant will be made available to the general category. Similarly, if OBC seats remains vacant it will be made available to the general category candidates
For AIIMS MBBS 2014 Seats and Reservation Check the Table below:
Name of Institution
*3% OPH reservation as per rules will be provided in each institute
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and updates related to AIIMS MBBS 2014
How is the study of Ayurveda different from Allopathy - Candid...
Paramedical vs MBBS - Candidates can check here for MBBS vs Pa...
NEET 2020 exam delay cause students to look for alternate medi...
Questions related to NEET
is neet necessary fot opt bsc phychology
NEET is not compulsory to pursue BSc. Psychology course after 10+2. Some of well reputed colleges or universities offer the admission through entrance examination conducted by concerned institute. In fact, you don't even need to appear NEET for the course. You can go for the entrance exams conducted by some of the top institutes in India offering the BSc. Psychology course.
Hope this helps!
i scored 70.2% in class 12 and appearing for neet will i be able to study in canada with these less marks
You must have passed out a minimum of 10+2 exam from the recognized board of study and with the mandatory subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology which you have already done as per what you have said in your question
You will be required to qualify the Medical college admission test (MCAT) which is the medical entrance exam of the country and is mandatory in nature.
The English language proficiency would also be tested in Canada thus candidate has to qualify the TOEFL or the IELTS exam with the minimum score of 90 out of 100.
So before applying do look into all these things and if you fit the criteria you can go to Canada to study medicine.
Hope this helps
how can I roll neet preparation for career 360 and during payment user name must be alpha numericals please give eg for alpha numerical
In alphabets use any alphabet from a to z both in upper and lower case and along with that use numericals and common symbols such as #@* and &
For example Sarthak@4040
Hope this helps
Sir I have no right hand and I am left handed should I eligible to apply for neet
under Physical Disability, locomotor disability, visual impairment, hearing impairment and Speech and Language disability are the conditions eligible for PWD reservation. Now your Locomotor disability should not exceed 70% for being able to claim PWD reservation Loss of right hand mounts to 50% disability. And so you are technically eligible for appearing in NEET as right hand is not your dominant hand as per what you have said in your question and also claiming PWD reservation. Now, this is the general information .medical counselling keeps making changes over the years regarding PWD reservation And so we would suggest you to reach out to NTA at their helpdesk at:
Hope this helps
from general category I have scored 99 marks in biology, 37 in chemistry & 36 in my 12 board exam will i face any problem in neet counseling or in admission process?
Abhishek, to be eligible for NEET, you should have completed your 12th, passed in all subjects and secure a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. It is 50% for General Category, 45% for PWD and 40% for OBC,SC,ST. This 50% is inclusive of the Theory and Practical marks scored in Physics, Chemistry and Biology collectively. You needn't score 50% in Physics, 50% in Chemistry and 50% in Biology separately. You need an aggregate of 50% or 40% depending on your Category as an aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. And along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, you should also have studied English as one of the core subjects in your 12th. If your marks are both Theory and Practicals combined and your over all result is Pass in each subject and as well overall, then you are eligible for NEET. Or else unfortunately you are not eligible and you may have to reappear for those subjects which you haven't passed.