AIIMS MBBS College Predictor 2018 – AIIMS MBBS aspirants can check which AIIMS Institute they may get on the basis of their AIIMS MBBS 2018 rank through AIIMS MBBS 2018 college predictor. The innovative and useful tool, college predictor of AIIMS MBBS 2018 is specially designed for AIIMS MBBS aspirants on the basis of previous years’ allotment result of AIIMS MBBS 2018. This tool will be really beneficial for aspirants who are unsure about the AIIMS MBBS cutoff trends and the acceptable score in each AIIMS Institute. The AIIMS MBBS college predictor 2018 is a data-driven tool working on an algorithm which will give candidates the most probable result for AIIMS MBBS 2018. The result of AIIMS MBBS 2018 college predictor will also help candidates in understanding which AIIMS Institute they can choose during AIIMS MBBS counselling 2018. The candidates will also be informed about the cutoff trend of seven AIIMS Institutes, whether the cutoff has gone up, down or is stagnant. The aspirants of AIIMS MBBS can check here the procedure to use AIIMS MBBS College Predictor 2018.
How to use AIIMS MBBS College Predictor 2018?
Candidates who have appeared in AIIMS MBBS 2018 can use the AIIMS college predictor to predict their chances of admission and which AIIMS campus they are likely to get admission into. The AIIMS college predictor can be accessed with the help of the steps mentioned below:
- Candidates are required to purchase the Careers360 MBBS companion in order to be able to use the AIIMS college predictor. To purchase the MBBS companion package, Click here
- The college predictor tool will be displayed in the MBBS companion. Candidates are required to click on it and then under examination choose, 'AIIMS MBBS'.
- The candidates are then required to enter their category and estimated rank (calculated from AIIMS rank predictor 2018).
- On entering the requisite information the college predictor will display the list of AIIMS with admission chances ranging from high to low.
- Candidates can know about the possible AIIMS campuses for admission and use the information accordingly to participate in the AIIMS online counselling process.
Step-wise procedure to use AIIMS MBBS College Predictor 2018
Purchase the Careers 360 MBBS companion package and click on the College predictor tool
Enter AIIMS MBBS 2018 estimated Rank and Category
Result - Estimated AIIMS Institute on the basis of AIIMS MBBS 2018 rank
Benefits of AIIMS MBBS College Predictor 2018
AIIMS MBBS 2018 college predictor will give candidates information about the most probable AIIMS Institute that they can get on the basis of their AIIMS MBBS 2018 score.
- The list of AIIMS institutes with chances of admission ranging from high to low will be displayed accordingly.
The college predictor of AIIMS MBBS 2018 will update aspirants about the latest happenings and changes in the counselling and admission process of AIIMS MBBS 2018.
The candidates will be guided till the final round of AIIMS MBBS counselling 2018.
The chance meter will help candidates in knowing their chances of admission in their desired AIIMS Institute.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 was successfully conducted on May 26 and 27, across four shifts, ie morning and evening on both days. AIIMS MBBS is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. This is the first time AIIMS MBBS exam will be conducted on two days and in four sessions. The result will be declared on June 18, 2018.