AIIMS PG 2015 Admit Card
AIIMS PG 2015 Admit Card - The admit card of AIIMS PG 2015 July Session will be available to download from April 24, 2015. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their AIIMS PG 2015 Admit card from the link given below by entering their AIIMS PG 2015 application number and password. According to official notification, AIIMS PG 2015 July Session exam will be conducted for 150 MD/MS seats in 25 specialties. AIIMS PG 2015 July Session entrance exam is scheduled for May 10, 2015.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on AIIMS PG 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
The AIIMS PG 2015 Admit Card will have all the important details of the Applicant such as Name, Roll No., Father's Name, Exam Center, etc. Check all these details and if any discrepancies are found, candidates are advised to contact the examination authority immediately.
Download AIIMS PG 2015 Admit Card from the link given below (The link will be updated on availability AIIMS PG 2015 admit Card)
Click here to enroll online test series for AIPGMEE 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams
Important Highlights of AIIMS PG 2015 Admit Card:
- Only those applicants can download AIIMS PG 2015 Admit Card whose application forms have been accepted by AIIMS
- AIIMS PG 2015 Admit Card will not be sent through post
- Candidates must download their AIIMS PG 2015 Admit card from the official website
- Under no circumstances any candidates will be allowed to appear in the Entrance Examination without the valid Admit Card
- AIIMS PG 2015 hall ticket will contain all the important details of the applicant such as roll number, name, photo, signature and venue of the examination. Check all these details and if any discrepancies are found, candidates are advised to immediately contact the admission help desk
- Candidates are advised to preserve the AIIMS PG 2015 Admit Card for all future reference and correspondence
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to AIIMS PG 2015
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2021 - AIIMS, Delhi will release AIIMS PG ...
AIIMS PG exam pattern 2021 - AIIMS, Delhi will announce AIIMS ...
AIIMS PG Important Dates 2021 - AIIMS, Delhi has announced AII...
AIIMS PG 2020 Topper Interview Dr. Shiv Kumar Sharma, AIR 8 - ...
AIIMS PG exam analysis 2020 by students - Read the exam analys...
Questions related to AIIMS PG
Eligibility for appearing in aiims pg nov 2020?
The eligibility criteria for AIIMS PG for MD/MS/DM/M.ch are:
1. Candidate must have a MBBS degree from a university recognised by medical council of India.
2. Candidate must have completed 12 months of compulsory internship or practical training.
3. Candidate should have a permanent or provisional registration of MCI.
There is no age limit for the candidates.
There are no fixed number of attempts for the examination.
Min. Required marks:
Candidate from general/obs/economically weaker need to qualify atleast 55% marks.
For sc or st the minimum score is 50%.
For pwd candidate belonging to general or obc, 55% marks are needed to apply for AIIMS PG.
For pwd candidate belonging to sc or st category, 50% aggregate are needed.
Hope this helps, all the best.
in AIIMS PG results, what is the cut rank above which the reserved category candidates are considered in UR??
The cut off rank for MD/MS for AIIMS PG July session 2020 for general category is 2190 and the percentile cut off is 91.649. The cut off rank for MDS for AIIMS PG July session 2020 for general category is 120 and the precentile cut off is 94.544. So you need to score the cut off marks that is specified for general category which is mentioned above.
Can a BSc degree holder appear for AIIMS entrance test ?
Please mention the course that you want to know. There are various courses offered in AIIMS and the eligibility criteria will differ. So if you can help us with the course we can help you accordingly.
in aiims pg form mistakenly fill general but Im Obc student any chance of change after result.. my gen rank 4147 but Obc rank may bhi approx 1026
There is no chance to change it now. for this reason, it is advised to fill the form carefully and verify it multiple times before submitting.
You can go through the counselling process for general category. You have good rank and can get good medical college campus.
if you don't find option suitable in counselling process then You can try next year with more preparation and correctly filling the form.
Hope it helps!