AIIMS PG 2015 Application Form
AIIMS PG 2015 Application Form – The application form of AIIMS PG 2015 entrance exam is available from February 24, 2015. The last date of applying for AIIMS PG 2015 is March 23, 2015. Candidate must note that AIIMS PG 2015 application form for July session must be submitted online. It must be noted that offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on AIIMS PG 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Before filling up the application form, kindly make sure that candidates must fulfill the AIIMS PG 2015 eligibility criteria as mentioned in admission brochure. For applying to MD/MS courses the candidate must possess MBBS degree from a university recognized by Medical Council of India/ for applying to MDS courses the candidate must possess BDS degree from a university recognized by Dental Council of India.
Important Highlights of AIIMS PG 2015 Application Form are mentioned below:
- The candidates will be required to fill in the basic details in Online AIIMS PG 2014 Application Form such as academic details, internship details and other personal details
- Payment for AIIMS PG 2015 exam Application Form can be made through computer generated Challan Form in designated branch of mentioned banks or through Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Application Fees for General/OBC Category is Rs 1000/- + Transaction Charges
- Application Fess for SC/ST Category is Rs 800/- + Transaction Charges
- OPH Candidates is exempted from any Fee
- It is important that the candidates take a print of Registration Slip and retain the copy of the same and Challan Form till the completion of the admission process
- While applying candidates must have a scanned copy of recently taken photograph and scanned copy of your signature in JPEG format. Both the images should be as per size mentioned in the AIIMS PG 2015 information brochure.
- After filling AIIMS PG 2015 Application Form, My Page will be generated where details of the candidates as filled by him/her will be mentioned along with a Unique Application Number that candidates will use for future correspondence
- Candidates will be acknowledged through email on successful online registration of AIIMS PG 2015 Application Form. However, status of application and Admit Card will be available on the website only (candidates will not be informed through mail)
- It must be noted that no candidates should register more than one application
Step Wise Important Instructions for Applicants for Filling AIIMS PG 2015 Online Registration Form for July Session
Apply AIIMS PG 2015 Application Form of July session from the link given below:
Step 1 - Opening Page for Registration for AIIMS PG 2015 July Session
- Using the Registration/Login you can navigate to the desired section of the site. If candidate is accessing the website for the first time then register yourself in Registration/Login
- Select your course in the Registration/Login section
- If you are a New Applicant, click on the Proceed button on New Registration Section. This will direct the New Registrant to the Application Form page
- If you have already applied then enter your Application No and Password, which is already sent through SMS and Email at the time of registration and click Login button
- Applicant must ensure that their mobile number is not registered with DND (Do Not Disturb) service. Applicant must check his/her E- mail Inbox, Junk mail & Spam) after registration
Step 2 - Guidelines Page for AIIMS PG 2015 July Session
- On clicking on New Registration the applicant will be directed to the Guidelines page. All applicants are advised to read the guidelines and instructions carefully
- Click on the Proceed button once the guidelines and instructions have been read
Step – 3 Application Page for AIIMS PG 2015 July Session
- All New Registrants, on clicking the “Proceed” button will be directed to the AIIMS PG 2015 application page
- The Application Form is to be filled. All starred items are mandatory. After the required information is filled, kindly check the undertaking / declarationand click on Save & Proceed button a confirmation Formwill next appear
Step 4- Application Confirmation for AIIMS PG 2015 July Session
- A confirmation page will appear and it should be used to re-check the details entered by you
- To confirm your details click on Save & Proceedbutton otherwise click on Edit button to edit the details
Step 5 - Editing Application for AIIMS PG 2015 July Session
- In case there is an error while filling the form or some entry is required to be changed click on the ‘Edit’button that would redirect to the Application Form page
- If the details filled-in are confirmed clicking on the ‘Save and Proceed’ button, will finalize the application form and applicants will receive an SMS and an email indicating the Application Number and password along with the status of application
Step 6 - Uploading Images for AIIMS PG 2015 July Session
- Applicants need to upload their latest Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression. If Applicant does not have Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression at the time of Registrationjust click on Skipbutton Applicant can upload Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression from My Page. Supported format of file include gif, png, jpg, jpeg
- Acknowledgement with regard to successful Online Registration of AIIMS PG 2015 July Session will be forwarded to applicants email ID. However, the status of application and Admit Card will be available on AIIMS website on April 24, 2015. Candidates are advised to check position regarding acknowledgement of their Online Registration/status of Application form.
- If the status of a candidate’s Application or Admit Card is not available on website, they should immediately write to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 along with full particulars of the Registration of application form through email
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to AIIMS PG 2015
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2021 - AIIMS, Delhi will release AIIMS PG ...
AIIMS PG exam pattern 2021 - AIIMS, Delhi will announce AIIMS ...
AIIMS PG Important Dates 2021 - AIIMS, Delhi has announced AII...
AIIMS PG 2020 Topper Interview Dr. Shiv Kumar Sharma, AIR 8 - ...
AIIMS PG exam analysis 2020 by students - Read the exam analys...
Questions related to AIIMS PG
Eligibility for appearing in aiims pg nov 2020?
The eligibility criteria for AIIMS PG for MD/MS/DM/M.ch are:
1. Candidate must have a MBBS degree from a university recognised by medical council of India.
2. Candidate must have completed 12 months of compulsory internship or practical training.
3. Candidate should have a permanent or provisional registration of MCI.
There is no age limit for the candidates.
There are no fixed number of attempts for the examination.
Min. Required marks:
Candidate from general/obs/economically weaker need to qualify atleast 55% marks.
For sc or st the minimum score is 50%.
For pwd candidate belonging to general or obc, 55% marks are needed to apply for AIIMS PG.
For pwd candidate belonging to sc or st category, 50% aggregate are needed.
Hope this helps, all the best.
in AIIMS PG results, what is the cut rank above which the reserved category candidates are considered in UR??
The cut off rank for MD/MS for AIIMS PG July session 2020 for general category is 2190 and the percentile cut off is 91.649. The cut off rank for MDS for AIIMS PG July session 2020 for general category is 120 and the precentile cut off is 94.544. So you need to score the cut off marks that is specified for general category which is mentioned above.
Can a BSc degree holder appear for AIIMS entrance test ?
Please mention the course that you want to know. There are various courses offered in AIIMS and the eligibility criteria will differ. So if you can help us with the course we can help you accordingly.
in aiims pg form mistakenly fill general but Im Obc student any chance of change after result.. my gen rank 4147 but Obc rank may bhi approx 1026
There is no chance to change it now. for this reason, it is advised to fill the form carefully and verify it multiple times before submitting.
You can go through the counselling process for general category. You have good rank and can get good medical college campus.
if you don't find option suitable in counselling process then You can try next year with more preparation and correctly filling the form.
Hope it helps!