AIIMS PG 2015 Exam Pattern
AIIMS PG 2015 Exam Pattern - The exam pattern of AIIMS PG 2015 Medical exam helps aspirants to know the questions pattern of the entrance exam. The detail of AIIMS PG 2015 Entrance Exam Pattern is mentioned in this article. AIIMS PG 2015 entrance examination conducted twice a year for admission to as many as 150 MD/MS and 16 MDS seats in various streams. AIIMS PG 2015 entrance exam for MD/MS and MDS for July session is conducted on May 10, 2015.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on AIIMS PG 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
According to officials, to qualify AIIMS PG 2015 entrance exam General category candidates must secure 50% percentile while the qualifying marks for OBC/SC/ST candidates is 40% percentile. Candidates can check the AIIMS PG 2015 exam pattern given below:
- Duration: The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours for MD and MS exam. The duration of MDS exam will be of 90 minutes
- Mode of AIIMS PG 2015: AIIMS PG 2015 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates will be required to appear for CBT at the examination center only as per their allotted exam slot and date
- Number of questions: The entrance test for MD/MS will consist of one paper of 200 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at MBBS level. While the entrance test for MDS, will consist of 90 multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at BDS
- AIIMS PG 2015 Marking scheme: There shall be 1/3 negative marking against the incorrect response
- AIIMS PG 2015 Syllabus: The booklet of AIIMS PG 2015 exam will have questions from subjects taught during the MBBS course including pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
For complete information on AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2015 syllabus check the table given below:
Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
Dermatology & Venereology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to AIIMS PG 2015
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2021 - AIIMS, Delhi will release AIIMS PG ...
AIIMS PG exam pattern 2021 - AIIMS, Delhi will announce AIIMS ...
AIIMS PG Important Dates 2021 - AIIMS, Delhi has announced AII...
AIIMS PG 2020 Topper Interview Dr. Shiv Kumar Sharma, AIR 8 - ...
AIIMS PG exam analysis 2020 by students - Read the exam analys...
Questions related to AIIMS PG
Eligibility for appearing in aiims pg nov 2020?
The eligibility criteria for AIIMS PG for MD/MS/DM/M.ch are:
1. Candidate must have a MBBS degree from a university recognised by medical council of India.
2. Candidate must have completed 12 months of compulsory internship or practical training.
3. Candidate should have a permanent or provisional registration of MCI.
There is no age limit for the candidates.
There are no fixed number of attempts for the examination.
Min. Required marks:
Candidate from general/obs/economically weaker need to qualify atleast 55% marks.
For sc or st the minimum score is 50%.
For pwd candidate belonging to general or obc, 55% marks are needed to apply for AIIMS PG.
For pwd candidate belonging to sc or st category, 50% aggregate are needed.
Hope this helps, all the best.
in AIIMS PG results, what is the cut rank above which the reserved category candidates are considered in UR??
The cut off rank for MD/MS for AIIMS PG July session 2020 for general category is 2190 and the percentile cut off is 91.649. The cut off rank for MDS for AIIMS PG July session 2020 for general category is 120 and the precentile cut off is 94.544. So you need to score the cut off marks that is specified for general category which is mentioned above.
Can a BSc degree holder appear for AIIMS entrance test ?
Please mention the course that you want to know. There are various courses offered in AIIMS and the eligibility criteria will differ. So if you can help us with the course we can help you accordingly.
in aiims pg form mistakenly fill general but Im Obc student any chance of change after result.. my gen rank 4147 but Obc rank may bhi approx 1026
There is no chance to change it now. for this reason, it is advised to fill the form carefully and verify it multiple times before submitting.
You can go through the counselling process for general category. You have good rank and can get good medical college campus.
if you don't find option suitable in counselling process then You can try next year with more preparation and correctly filling the form.
Hope it helps!