AIPGMEE 2015 Admit Card
AIPGMEE 2015 Admit Card - Candidates will receive their AIPGMEE 2015 admit card on their registered email id. According to officials, the process of sending AIPGMEE 2015 admit card has begun.
Candidates who haven’t received their AIPGMEE 2015 admit card, they can download it from the link given below by entering their username and password.
Click Here to know which medical college and branch you will get based on your AIPGMEE 2015 Score
Examination authority will send SMS alerts to the registered mobile number of applicants, once the admit card will be issued by email. Candidates must report the examination venue by the time and slot as indicated in the AIPGMEE 2015 admit card. Those who will report late or beyond the prescribed time shall not be allowed to appear in the test.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
To Download AIPGMEE 2015 – Click Here (The link will updated on availability of AIPGMEE 2015 Admit Card)
Candidates must bring the following documents to the test centre on AIPGMEE 2015 exam day:
- Printed copy of the AIPGMEE 2015 Admit Card with photo pasted on it
- Photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SMC/MCI registration which will be retained at the test centre
- Any of the authorised photo IDs like PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID or Passport
- Candidates who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualification outside India and do not have SMC/MCI registration should bring their original screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead
- The name on photo identification must match the name as shown on candidate AIPGMEE 2015 Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document at the time of the test
AIPGMEE 2015 Reporting Time:
- Candidates are advised to reaches the reporting counter at the test centre as mentioned in AIPGMEE 2015 admit card. Candidate who fails to report to the reporting counter by the stipulated time as indicated they shall not be allowed to enter the examination premises.
- Candidate should arrive at the reporting counter at least one hour before the commencement of AIPGMEE 2015 entrance exam
- The reporting time for AIPGMEE 2015 is - 9:00 AM for the morning session and 02.45pm for the afternoon session
Click here to enroll online test series for AIPGMEE 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to AIPGMEE 2015
Bihar PG Medical Admission 2020 - BCECEB has announced Bihar N...
NEET PG 2020 – MCC has extended last date for reporting of NEE...
Assam PG Medical Admission 2020 - DME, Assam has released exte...
Haryana PG medical admission 2020 - The Haryana PG Medical 202...
MP PG medical admission 2020 - DME, MP has released Eligible C...
Questions related to NEET PG
I qualified in neet pg markes311 where I get pg seat
As you have mentioned that you have secured 311 marks in neet pg. So your rank would be around 50000+. So, it seems difficult to get a government seat as the no of seats are less. However, cutoffs change every year. For more information you can predict your college through our neet pg college predictor.
Here is the link:
Will Neet Pg 2021 be postponed?
As of now there is no news about postponing neet pg 2021. As per the official guidelines made by UGC neet pg 2021 exam will be conducted in first week of January 2021.Admit cards will be released in fourth week of December .Neet results will be declared in the fourth week of January.
I hope you are clear with the above information.
All the best!
Howmuch mark a foreign medical graduate who belongs to general category should score in mci screening exam to get eligibile for neet pg? and howmuch marks rank approximately he need to score in neet pg to get a ms general surgery seat?
My documents up b ed jee2020entranc exam user id and password and registration number sab kho gye hy koi bhi prof nhi ab admit card kaise nikale. Registration ho hya hy
I got 128 marks in neet pg can I get admission in mds
To know more about neet mds click below
Hope this helps
Mint and jasmine are suckers Or stolons?
Mint is an example of stolon because these have horizontal orientation on the stem and grow along the soil surface ie., they grow horizontally but jasmine is not stolon it is a runner because of the reason that it grows above the ground which means runner is a type of stolon and runner spread on the surface of the ground and grows over the soil.
Hope this Information is helpful