AIPGMEE 2015 Eligibility
AIPGMEE 2015 Eligibility – All those aspirants whosoever wish to apply for AIPGMEE 2015 must ascertain that they fulfill the AIPGMEE 2015 Eligibility criteria as announced by examination authority National Board of Examinations (NBE) before filling up the application form.
Click Here to know which medical college and branch you will get based on your AIPGMEE 2015 Score
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation onAIPGMEE 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Before applying for AIPGMEE 2015 candidates must read the AIPGMEE 2015 Eligibility criteria.The application form of AIPGMEE 2015 will be available tentatively in the in the last week of October 2015. The important highlights of AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Eligibility are mentioned below:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree/Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from an institute recognized as per the provisions of Indian Medical Council Act
- AIPGMEE 2015 aspirants should possess a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
- Applicant should have completed one year of internship or will complete it before March 31, 2015
- It is mandatory for candidates to produce documentary proof of registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
AIPGMEE 2015 Important Note:
- Candidates who have either passed or have studied MBBS from universities or colleges of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible to apply for AIPGMEE 2015
- Those candidates who have been nominated by Government of India (under central pool seats) to pursue MBBS from colleges and universities of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir are eligible to apply
- Candidates who is undergoing 12 month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete it by March 31, 2015 can appear in the examination, but they will not be eligible for admission unless they will complete compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before March 31, 2015
Click here to enroll online test series for AIPGMEE 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related toAIPGMEE 2015
NEET PG 2020 – MCC has extended last date for reporting of NEE...
Assam PG Medical Admission 2020 - DME, Assam has released exte...
Haryana PG medical admission 2020 - The Haryana PG Medical 202...
MP PG medical admission 2020 - DME, MP has released Eligible C...
Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2020 - JCECEB has released mop-...
Questions related to NEET PG
I qualified in neet pg markes311 where I get pg seat
As you have mentioned that you have secured 311 marks in neet pg. So your rank would be around 50000+. So, it seems difficult to get a government seat as the no of seats are less. However, cutoffs change every year. For more information you can predict your college through our neet pg college predictor.
Here is the link:
Will Neet Pg 2021 be postponed?
As of now there is no news about postponing neet pg 2021. As per the official guidelines made by UGC neet pg 2021 exam will be conducted in first week of January 2021.Admit cards will be released in fourth week of December .Neet results will be declared in the fourth week of January.
I hope you are clear with the above information.
All the best!
Howmuch mark a foreign medical graduate who belongs to general category should score in mci screening exam to get eligibile for neet pg? and howmuch marks rank approximately he need to score in neet pg to get a ms general surgery seat?
My documents up b ed jee2020entranc exam user id and password and registration number sab kho gye hy koi bhi prof nhi ab admit card kaise nikale. Registration ho hya hy
I got 128 marks in neet pg can I get admission in mds
To know more about neet mds click below
Hope this helps
Mint and jasmine are suckers Or stolons?
Mint is an example of stolon because these have horizontal orientation on the stem and grow along the soil surface ie., they grow horizontally but jasmine is not stolon it is a runner because of the reason that it grows above the ground which means runner is a type of stolon and runner spread on the surface of the ground and grows over the soil.
Hope this Information is helpful