AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Pattern
AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Pattern - The exam pattern of AIPGMEE 2015 Medical helps aspirants to know the questions paper pattern of the entrance exam. The detail of AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Pattern is given in this article. AIPGMEE 2015 is an entrance exam for admission to 50% All India quota seats of MD/MS/Diploma, in various Government medical colleges of India except PG Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.
Click Here to know which medical college and branch you will get based on your AIPGMEE 2015 Score
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
In AIPGMEE 2014, total of 70,073 candidates appeared for 5544 MD/MS/Diploma Seats in 141 Government medical colleges of India.
The qualifying mark of General category candidate in AIPGMEE 2015 is 50% marks while for OBC/SC/ST candidates it is 40%. Candidates can check the AIPGMEE 2015 exam givenbelow:
- Duration: The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours and 30 minutes. Additionally, 15 minutes of tutorial time will be given to students
- Mode of AIPGMEE 2015: AIPGMEE 2015 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates will be required to appear for CBT at the examination center only as per their allotted exam slot and date
- Number of questions: There will be total of 300 Multiple Choice Questions in English language only with single correct response
- AIPGMEE 2015 Marking scheme: There shall be no negative marking against the incorrect response
- AIPGMEE 2015 Syllabus: The syllabus for the test shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.The booklet of AIPGMEE 2015 exam will have questions from subjects taught during the MBBS course including pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
For complete information on AIPGMEE 2015 subject wise distribution of questions check the table given below:
Number of Questions
Social and Preventive Medicine
Medicine Dermatology and Venerelogy
Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anesthesia
Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy
12 (6 + 6)
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Total Number of Question in AIPGMEE 2015
Click here to enroll online test series for AIPGMEE 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to AIPGMEE 2015
NEET PG 2020 – MCC has extended last date for reporting of NEE...
Assam PG Medical Admission 2020 - DME, Assam has released exte...
Haryana PG medical admission 2020 - The Haryana PG Medical 202...
MP PG medical admission 2020 - DME, MP has released Eligible C...
Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2020 - JCECEB has released mop-...
Questions related to NEET PG
I qualified in neet pg markes311 where I get pg seat
As you have mentioned that you have secured 311 marks in neet pg. So your rank would be around 50000+. So, it seems difficult to get a government seat as the no of seats are less. However, cutoffs change every year. For more information you can predict your college through our neet pg college predictor.
Here is the link:
Will Neet Pg 2021 be postponed?
As of now there is no news about postponing neet pg 2021. As per the official guidelines made by UGC neet pg 2021 exam will be conducted in first week of January 2021.Admit cards will be released in fourth week of December .Neet results will be declared in the fourth week of January.
I hope you are clear with the above information.
All the best!
Howmuch mark a foreign medical graduate who belongs to general category should score in mci screening exam to get eligibile for neet pg? and howmuch marks rank approximately he need to score in neet pg to get a ms general surgery seat?
My documents up b ed jee2020entranc exam user id and password and registration number sab kho gye hy koi bhi prof nhi ab admit card kaise nikale. Registration ho hya hy
I got 128 marks in neet pg can I get admission in mds
To know more about neet mds click below
Hope this helps
Mint and jasmine are suckers Or stolons?
Mint is an example of stolon because these have horizontal orientation on the stem and grow along the soil surface ie., they grow horizontally but jasmine is not stolon it is a runner because of the reason that it grows above the ground which means runner is a type of stolon and runner spread on the surface of the ground and grows over the soil.
Hope this Information is helpful