AMU MBBS 2015 Counselling
AMU MBBS 2015 Counselling - The counselling of AMU MBBS 2015 has been conducted successfully on July 22 and July 23, 2015. AMU MBBS 2015 Counselling has been conducted for two days for the allotment of MBBS and BDS seats in the Aligarh Muslim University. The counselling procedure has been conducted in an offline mode where candidates had to reach the counselling venue as per the time and venue alloted. The exam conducting authority will release the second counselling schedule for the vacant MBBS and BDS seats (if any) in the month of August.
Based on AMU Medical 2015 Result, candidates selected as per the Select list and Physically challenged list were required to appear for the AMU Medical 2015 Counselling procedure on July 22, 2015. Whereas, candidates selected as per the Chance Memo (Waiting) list were required to appear for the Counselling procedure of AMU Medical 2015 on July 23, 2015.
Venue of AMU Medical 2015 Counselling
F/ O Medicine,
Aligarh Muslim University
AMU MBBS 2015 Counselling Schedule:
The round 1 of Counselling Schedule of AMU MBBS 2015 has been announced by the exam conducting authority, i.e. Aligrah Muslim University. AMU MBBS 2015 detailed Counselling Schedule is given below:
For candidates selected through Selected List and Physically Challenged list:
July 22, 2015
08:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Time of reporting and document verification
July 22, 2015
Time of Counselling
Second counselling for candidates through Selected List and Physically Challenged list will be held on July 23, 2015 at 10:00 AM.
For candidates selected through Chance Memo (waiting) list:
July 23, 2015
12:00 Noon to 02:00 PM
Time of reporting and document verification
July 23, 2015
Time of Counselling
Admissions to candidates belonging to Chance Memo candidates are not guaranteed and will be offered only on the availability of seats through Counselling.
Important instructions about AMU MBBS 2015 Counselling:
- Candidates must report in person and will be called for Counselling in accordance to their rank
- Admission requirements are to be completed on the above mentioned dates as per the respective categories after the Counselling procedure
- Date of admission will not be extended
- Second Counselling only for selected candidates will be held on July 23, 2015
AMU MBBS 2015 Counselling Guidelines:
For Candidates selected through Select List:
Candidates selected through Select List are required to report in person for Counselling at the venue and should bring all the below mentioned Original documents:
- Marks sheet / grade sheet of qualifying examination (with FOUR Self attested photocopies)
- Transfer / Migration and Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (if not enrolled at AMU). If the Certificate(s) is/are not available, the candidates may give an undertaking on the prescribed format to submit the same in a month’s time from the date of admission
- High School Certificate or its equivalent in support of the date of birth
- TEN (2.5 x 3.0 cms) recent front facing coloured photographs (in white background)
- Certificates in support of Special Categories claimed in the Application Form, if applicable in the course
- Leave Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if employed
- FOUR Self-addressed envelopes bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 22/- each (to be submitted in the Office of the Provost of Hall of Residence / NRSC allotted)
- Two Oath Commissioner’s Affidavits on simple plain paper – one on your behalf and the other on behalf of your parents / guardian regarding not to indulge in ragging. The sample format of these Affidavits are available on the website
- Candidates will have to execute the enclosed Bond on Non-Judicial Stamps worth Rs. 1260/-. They should bring it completed
- Fee can be paid at the Cash Counter of the admission Venue either in Cash or the Bank Draft from a Nationalized Bank to be prepared in favour of the Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh payable at Aligarh
- No candidate shall be admitted unless he/she has completed all the eligibility requirements at the time of admission and deposit the original marks sheet / grade sheet of qualifying examination
- Undertaking before the Vice-Chancellor, AMU, Aligarh on plain paper regarding Compulsory 75% Attendance in each Subject / Course / Paper
For Candidates selected through Chance Memo (Waiting) List:
It must be noted that all important instructions as mentioned above for completing admission facilities shall also apply for Chance Memo candidates. Therefore, the candidates are advised to bring all the original documents along with the photocopies of the documents.
- No Separate Intimation Letter shall be sent by Post or any other means, and this information be treated as offer of Provisional Admission or in the Chance Memo (Waiting List). Candidates are advised to report in person for Admission / Chance Memo Reporting on the dates as indicated in the Select / Chance Memo List
- No candidate shall be admitted in absentia nor will the date and time of admission be extended.
AMU MBBS 2015 Counselling steps to complete the admission requirements:
Candidate should submit the duly filled-in Form available under the heading “Document Required at the time of Admission / Reporting”) at the Counter No. 1 and collect the Form-II along with a set of two Admission Cards and Form-II(A)
Submit the duly filled in Form-II at the Counter No. 2 and get the Documents Verified (Other forms to be filled in after Counselling)
Proceed for Counselling. All candidates must present physically for counseling in order of Rank and get signed Form-II from Verifying Officer / Counselor.
Proceed to Enrolment Counter for Allotment of Enrolment Number (even already allotted) and get the Verification Stamping.
Payment of Admission Charges at the Fee Counter.
Proceed to concerned counter for allotment of Faculty Number / Class Roll Number
Finally proceed to B & P Counter for Biometric and Photography for identity card and Data Registration
AMU MBBS 2015, conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for admission to undergraduate Bachelor’s of Medicine and Bachelor’s of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor’s of Dental Studies (BDS).
The exam conducting authority, Aligarh Muslim University has declared the result which consists of Candidate's name and merit rank. Based on the AMU MBBS 2015 merit rank, the allotment of MBBS and BDS seats in medical and dental programmes in the university will be done.
The AMU MBBS 2015 Counselling will provide admissions to fill the total number of seats provided in the programmes. The number of MBBS and BDS Seats is provided in the table below:
Total number of Medical Seats
Total number of Dental Seats
*As per the official notification, AMU will enroll candidates for as many as 150 seats for MBBS and 40 seats for BDS program, via its counselling process.
Stay tuned to www.medicine.careers360.com for more information on AMU MBBS 2015 Counselling
NEET SS seat matrix 2020 - Aspirants seeking for information r...
NEET SS 2020 - NBE to conducts NEET SS exam on September 15, 2...
NEET 2020 Application Form Correction Guide - NTA has re-opene...
Questions related to NEET
whats the score I have get in neet examination to get a seat in this college...?
CMC Vellore conducts admission to its 100 seats through Tamilnadu State Counselling. 74 seats are filled through Children of Associated churches. 10 seats are filled by the wards of CMC Staff. 1 seat is sponsored by the Indian Government and the rest 15 seats are Open Merit seats. And out of these 3 seats are reserved for SC/ST. Now you haven't mentioned the Category you fall under. All these seats are filled through NEET score on the basis of merit and preference. Irrespective of your Category, You will need more than 550. This is based on previous years cut offs. Now cut offs change every year. Cut offs change every year depending on various factors such as no.of Candidates appearing for the exam, no.of Candidates qualified, top NEET score and difficulty of the exam. So for a seat in this College you should fill their application form before. The MBBS application for MBBS for this year has been closed in March.
I got 92 percent in 10th ICSE , took 11th ISC computer group struggled , failed and made it to 12th , right now online classes are going on now I have idea to give IIT exam , can I make it ?Please do not boost me , just tell me the real fact so I can act according,When will be the 2021 IIT exams?
No it would be very hard for you to pass the jee main, as major course that comes in jee main is of 11th isc ,topic are same but in deep, I prefer you to go for either graduation like BA Bsc. throughothrough government college or go for engineering in private college and also apply for state college admissions examination like UPSEE if you are in Uttar Pradesh
Which are the courses other than mbbs that can be persued through NEET and which are the universities to be applied for that?
other than mbbs you can pursue bsc in botany , zoology , chemistry , biology , biotechnology and B pharmacy , ICAR ( Agriculture exam) , b.tech in bioinformatics , biotechnology , bioengineering .For all these courses
VIT University , Manipal University , SRM University , Amity University , NIPER Ahmedabad are best college .
Is cockroach earthworm and frog included in neet syllabus 2020?
No, frog and earthworm are not included in NEET syllabus of biology, in your NEET syllabus there is only brief account on the digestive, circulatory, respiratory, nervous and reproductive for cockroach only.
But it has been seen that many times questions in NEET have been asked from earthworm and frog, for example in NEET 2017 questions were asked from frog.
So it's better if you study , frog and earthworm as well for your neet 2020 examination.
I hope that you find this helpful
if my aadhar card, voter ID card , driving license etc has my fathers name as X Kumar Y and 10th marksheet has X KR Y I have filled neet 2020 form same as 10th result as my fathers name X Kr Y and given Id proof of anyone of above will it create problem in exam center or in admit card
No but it create problem after sometime because fathers name is very important in any document.