AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility
AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility- All those aspirants whosoever wish to pursue their MBBS and BDS courses from Aligarh Muslim University are advised to read AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility given in the AMU admission Prospectus 2014-15 before filling up the AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Application Form.
The AMU Medical Entrance Exam will be conducted on the scheduled date May 27, 2014 from 10 AM as per the information given in the AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 prospectus.
AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility is as following -
- Age of the candidate must be not less than 17 years as on 31 December in the year of admission
- Candidates seeking admission to the MBBS and BDS course should have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or (HSC)/10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by the Aligarh Muslim University
- Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Candidates should secure at least 50% mark in the entrance to become eligible for counseling process
For any other information and queries, call AMU Medical Exam Helpline: 011-40360360
We will keep you updated about AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility.Keep visiting the page for more information on AMU Medical Exam 2014.
How to score good marks in NEET 2020 - Medical aspirants can c...
JIPMER MBBS Fees and Seats 2020 - JIPMER, Puducherry will anno...
With MHRD announcing the reduction in CBSE syllabus upto 30% f...
Questions related to NEET
Can a student of Bangla Medium get 650+ marks in Neet?
How do I know which MBBS college I have to apply for after NEET?
Every candidate who qualifies NEET Cut-off is eligible to take part in counselling process. Now, there are broadly two types of counselling process for NEET qualifiers, first one is All India counselling conducted by DGHS on behalf of MCC for 15% All India Quota seats in government medical colleges and all seats in different central Institutions including AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC, ESI, Delhi University (DU), BHU, AMU and other deemed universities . The second one is the state counselling held by each individual state medical council for the rest of the 85% of the seats in the government colleges, state run universities and the private medical colleges of the state.
Note that there are some extra eligibility criterias for state counselling like domicile, residency and so on.
For more details about cut-off and NEET counselling do visit the links given below :-
I am enlisting down top medical colleges in which you can pursue MBBS programme based on your NEET score :-
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- King George's Medical University, Lucknow
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
And many more. For complete list do visit the link given below :
I hope this information helps you.
When is the right time to start revising class 11th portion for NEET 2021?
Hello Aspirant ,
As per my experience ,Class 11 syllabus contains the basics which you'll need to understand the 12th syllabus. So it's very important and should not be skipped at all.
Refer the NCERTs for Biology and Chemistry. Organic chemistry basics are given elaborately in 11th textbooks.
In my opinion, before starting the 12th syllabus, you should go back and take a quick look at its basics in the 11th texts, so as to understand and better. And also take a quick revision at the end so that you fully understand each and every thing.
Try to also solve daily questions and numericals, to retain your knowledge and gain mastery over the topics.
hope this helps.
All The Best !!!
I scored in neet abhyas test continuosly 570 to 600 in 7 test how my performance
It's really good and the appreciative one. Good
Maintain the consistent till your final exam.
Always try to build an increasing graph of this cycle or the constant one but be careful overconfident sometimes cause a crisis stay calm stay confident and maintain this accuracy.
Definitely one day you will hit the topper list. If you maintain the same accuracy.
All the best dear
Have a bright future.
What is the next date for NEET form NEET form
the NEET exam is scheduled to be held on 13 september 2020 and the admit card will released right before 15 days of examination , the correction window of NEET exam re opened on july 4 and was opened till today 5:00 PM
for more information kindly go through the link
all the best!