Assam CEE Medical 2015 Application Form
Assam CEE Medical 2015 Application Form- The application process for Assam CEE Medical 2015 begins on April 2, 2015. The last date of applying for Assam CEE Medical 2015 is April 18, 2015. Candidates must note that application form can be filled via online method only through the link given below on this page.
Assam CEE Medical 2015 entrance exam is scheduled to be held on two consecutive days, i.e. May 16 and May 17, 2015.
Candidates’ can check below for the important highlights of Assam CEE Medical 2015 Application Form:
Assam CEE Medical 2015 Application Form can be filled in the Online Format only from the Link given below
Candidates are required to go the below mentioned Link and fill in the personal details in the Online Application Form
Candidates are required to upload the recent passport colored photograph of minimum 20 kb and maximum 35 kb, height between 250 pixel X 320 pixel and width between 150 pixel X 220 pixel and upload it in the space indicated in the Online Application Form
Candidates have to scan their signature and upload it in the space provided in the Application form, the size of the signature should be minimum 15kb and maximum 30 kb, height should be between 100 pixels X 180 pixels and width between 150 pixels X 220 pixels
After submitting the Online Application Form, candidates has to take a print out of the Challan (generated automatically at the time of submission of Online Application Form)
On the next day working day, candidates are required to deposit the same amount of fee i.e.Rs.1140 in any Branch of State Bank of India, along with the Bank Charge of Rs.60 in cash by using Bank Challan generated at the time of Online submission of Application From
- The last date of the receipt of the examination fee at any branch of SBI is April 20, 2015
A recent post card sized colored photograph with Roll. Number and signature of the candidate at the bottom must be submitted by the candidate to the examination conducting authority in the examination hall during the examination of Paper-1 (Physics)
To Download the Application Form of Assam CEE Medical 2015- Click Here
Stay tuned into medicine.careers360.com for more news and featured articles on Assam CEE Medical 2015
NEET 2020: Mistakes you must avoid on the exam day- Read the a...
Uttarakhand MBBS admission 2020 will be released in the last w...
Will NEET 2020 be difficult after merger of AIIMS and JIPMER- ...
Questions related to NEET
is there any chance to postpone the neet exam ??
Your Neet examination has already been postponed and delayed a lot due to coronavirus outbreak and lock down caused by it from its scheduled date
The HRD minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank conducted a webinar on 5th May at 12 noon, and announced neet examination date on 26th July
So Your NEET examination is going to be conducted on 26th July .
Considering the present situation your Neet examination is not expected to be delayed more so you need to prepare well for NEET examination date considering 26th July as your neet examination date
Inorganic Upto ncert level is it enough for neet ? I am little worried about it!
Hello student student NCERT book is good for inorganic chemistry its recommended by most of the teachers but as number of questions are very less in ncert its preferable to do one more practice book along with NCERT. Make sure you do each and every example and exercise questions of Ncert before jumping to a reference book after completing ncert thoroughly refer to your coaching material or any reference book as mentioned below :-
Practice book by VK jaiswal
OP TONDON Chemistry.
For more updates refer to the link mentioned below - https://www.google.com/amp/s/medicine.careers360.com/articles/best-books-for-neet/amp
Feel free to comment if you have any doubt
how to concentrate in studies for neet 2020
You must follow these simple steps:-
1. Check out the syllabus and structure your preparation, made a plan on how you're going to cover the syllabus.
The best thing to help you in this is coaching material from some good institute. They have their material prepared according to the need of the Exam.
2. When the plan is ready,make a schedule. Remember timetable matters a lot for this one year. Be ready to give at least 6 hours per day for the preparation.
3. Solve the questions from question banks and previous year NEET papers.
4. Repeat these steps. Follow --> Learn --> practice.
5. Also keep on revising the stuff every third week. It is also a very crucial step in your preparation.
Here are few links for you:-
Comment if you have any doubts.
can i crack neet in one and half a month
1.Time Management – Daily Routine :- you should take care of the time. Make a chart for your daily routine and give maximum time atleast 14 hours to your study.
2.Having Good Food and Drinking More Water Will Help
3. Doing Meditation For 30 Min Per Will Increase Memory Power: Meditation will help you to focus on your study.
4. Take A Nap & Sleep Well: You should take a proper nap in between long time study.
Don’t study continuously for more than 2 hours Take 5 to 10 minutes break between your study
5. Challenge Yourself: You have to challenge yourself to get better score in future. Increase your performance day by day and this will only happen when you will regularly study.
6. Find Your Weakness: You should practice the mock test and try to find your weakness and work on it.
7.Plan Your Study : You should prepare timetable and follow the proper time table so that will help you manage your time as well as attain the target.
8. Solving Sample Papers And Previous Years Papers: Sample Papers give you the idea about the type of questions that you will get in the exams and also it would really boast up your confidence and make you write the exam in a better way.
NCERT is must. Go through the NCERT to clear understanding of your topics
Hope this will help you!
what should be the strategy in last one and half a month for neet
In the last 1 and half months follow the given below strategy for Neet examination:-
- If you still have some pending syllabus or chapters to cover then complete them in the first half month
- Follow a routine and try to give at least 8 hours or more to study , your routine should revolve around things i.e study, revise and practice , give 4 to 5 hours for practicing MCQs and numericals each day in your routine
- Revise again and again with special focus to NCERT as round 90 % questions in neet are based on ncert , also focus on diagrams while going through NCERT Biology and go through all the solved and unsolved questions of NCERT in Physics and Chemistry
In the last 1 month focus only on practicing previous year question papers and mock test papers and revision
- Solve previous year questions , it will let you know the examination pattern and your weak areas so that you can work on them
- once you are done with the complete neet syllabus go through mock test papers