ASSO CET 2015 Application Form
ASSO CET Medical 2015 Application Form – The application procedure of ASSO CET Medical 2015 begins on March 23, 2015. The application form of ASSO CET 2015 can be filled in online mode from the link given below. According to officials, candidates must fill the ASSO CET 2015 application form carefully check the filled-in particulars before submitting. It must be noted that if a candidate commit any mistake in filling the ASSO CET 2015 online Application Form, it cannot be corrected later on. The office will take no responsibility of any such kind of application form.
Click Here to enroll for Complete study material, online test series , news & updates and counselling help for all National level and State level medical exams or Call 011-40360360
The last date for online registration of ASSO CET 2015 application form is April 25, 2015 while the last date for fee payment through State Bank of India Challan is April 30, 2015.
Important Highlights of ASSO CET 2015 application form is given below:
- Candidate must fill ASSO CET 2015 application form along with Scanned photograph and signature
- Only eligible candidate can fill the ASSO CET 2015 application form. Before online application form of ASSO CET 2015 candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully given in the admission brochure. Applicants have to enter details in the application form as per the given instructions
- Candidates must note that there is provision to make changes in the ASSO CET 2015 Application Form but it can be done before submitting it. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once ‘SUBMIT’ button is clicked
- During submission, system will ask the Candidate for Password
- The ASSO CET 2015 application fee can be paid through bank challan. The examination fee of ASSO CET is Rs. 3000.00 which can be paid through cash towards the Processing of Application Form & Examination Fee
- The ASSO CET 2015 application can be paid in account of AMUPMDC in any Branch of State Bank of India in next two working days onwards, from the day of Printing of Challan to obtain the copy of Challan showing Journal ID / Transaction ID
- Unique Application No./Username will be available on challan for the fee Rs. 3,000 for Processing of Application Form & Examination Fee and same details will be mailed to the candidate on their registered email id
- Candidate should login with Application No. /User Name and Password to verify ASSO CET 2015 Application Form
- It must be noted that candidates must not sent any documents to the examination authority. However they can take printout of Application Form for personal records
- Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such Forms.
- The candidate shall submit one and only one application form. In case candidate submits more than one application form, they shall be liable for disqualification for appearing for ASSO CET 2015
To Apply for ASSO CET 2015 – Click Here
Dimension of Photograph required for ASSO CET 2015: Candidates have to upload scanned photograph, signature and Certificate of Identity.
Size of photograph, signature and Certificate of Identity - Should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB and 100KB respectively. The photograph, signature and Certificate of Identity should be either in '.jpeg' or '.jpg' format).
ASSO CET 2015 is a national level examination conducted by the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra (AMUPMDC), and is the pre requisite exam for admissions to MBBS and BDS courses in 24 private Medical and Dental colleges of Maharashtra. Among these 24 institutions, 5 are medical colleges and 19 are dental colleges. There are around 600 MBBS seats in 5 private medical college and 1700 seats in 19 private dental colleges of Maharashtra.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on ASSO CET 2015
J&K PG Medical Admission 2020 - JKBOPEE has released 2nd round...
Haryana PG medical admission 2020 - The Haryana PG Medical 202...
Questions related to NEET PG
what is better ? NEET PG or USMLE ?
NEET PG & USMLE are entrance exams to crack the best PG seat.
There is no comparison between the both, It depends on what you want. If you want to practice in the USA ,then u should go for USMLE.
If you want to practice in India then go for NEET PG. NEETPG is a single exam to test your knowledge on subjects.
USMLE is a three-step exam series. After USMLE you can work in many countries including India without any licensing exams.
All the best!
hi,i want to upgrade seat in round 2 in NEET pg medical,i got allotted in round 1 and took admission in the clg, incase i got seat which i want to upgrade in round2 will ,will admission fee which I paid to the clg shift to round 2 alloted seat or again i have to pay fresh admission fee
No, you need to pay the amount again if you want to upgrade your seat in round 2.All candidates are allowed to auto-upgrade.Those who wish to upgrade need to fill the choice once again and lock them.If they are alloted a seat in round 2 they need to get relieving order from previous college and join in the college alloted in round 2.
when will be Uttar pradesh neet pg mopup?
As there is lockdown in our country UP NEET PG counselling has been postponed.The dates for second round, mop up round and first round seat allotment are yet to announced so you need to wait for a while. Once the lockdown is lifted the dates will be announced.You can check the dates and updates here https://www.google.com/amp/s/medicine.careers360.com/articles/up-pg-medical-admission/amp
hi,i got seat in ms (surgery) in neet pg medical first counselling AIQ, i took admission ,i would like to upgrade seat in second counselling,what is the procedure for upgradation and what if I got alloted seat in second counseling will my admission fee automatically transfer to second counselling
After getting option in 1st counseling round, you can choose for upgrade. Then you will go for further counseling rounds. At the end you can choose suitable option from the options you got.
After you fix in which college you want to take admission then only your counseling fees will go for admission process.
If you don't lock your college option then it will be like you didn't get any college option and your counseling registration fee will get refunded.
It is the step by step process.
Hope it helps!
will fmg get a pg seat in govt collage?
FMGE is an examination for Foreign Medical Graduates to practise in India. For example, if an Indian Candidate has gone abroad to study Medicine and wants to return to India and practise in India, he/she has to appear for FMGE. So it is not an entrance examination for admission to MD/MS. For admission to MD/MS you need to appear for NEET PG.