BHU Medical Admission 2015 Seats and Reservation- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has announced the seat distribution for 113 MBBS and BDS seats for BHU Medical Admission 2015. Admission to undergraduate medical programmes in Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU will be done strictly on the basis of AIPMT 2015 Result.[Click here to Enroll for AIPMT Knock out Test Series to Crack AIPMT 2015 Re-Test or Call Exam Helpline at 011-40360360]
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) one of the participating institute in AIPMT 2015 will fill 85% MBBS and BDS seats in the Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU on the basis of BHU Medical Admission 2015 Merit List. The remaining 15% seats will be filled on the basis of All India Quota of AIPMT 2015.
BHU Medical Admission 2015 among the different categories is as follows:
Distribution of 71 MBBS seats is as follows:
Total MBBS Seats
Number of Seats
Distribution of 42 BDS seats is as follows:
Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU has decided that no separate Pre-Medical Test shall be conducted for admission to undergraduate medical programme in the University. BHU MBBS Admission and BHU BDS Admission will be done through AIPMT 2015. AIPMT 2015 Re-Test is scheduled to be conducted on Saturday, July 25, 2015 at various allotted centres across the Country.
BHU Medical Admission 2015 Merit List will be released for the candidates who will score the qualifying marks. The qualifying marks for the reserved category candidates is a minimum of 50% in AIPMT 2015 along with the qualifying higher secondary (+2) examination marks of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. While for the reserved SC/ST/OBC category candidates, a minimum of 40% marks in AIPMT 2015 is required.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and featured articles on BHU Medical Admission 2015
AIPMT 2015 Latest Updates
AIPMT 2015 Re-Test Admit Card
AIPMT 2015 Result
MBBS/ BDS Admission through NEET - Careers360 presents here opening and closing ranks across all ...
NEET 2020 Last Minute Preparation Tips - Check here for last minute preparation tips of NEET 2020...
NEET aspirants must know the NEET exam day guidelines 2020 in order to be prepared for the entran...
NEET sample papers 2020 - Use NEET 2020 sample papers for better preparations for exam. Download ...
NEET 2020 Latest News and Updates - MoHFW has announced NEET as single medical entrance exam as p...
According to last year statistics, a home-general candidate get into Maulana Azad Medical College with around 586 marks in NEET-UG. However, these trends are subjected to change over the years. For General candidate 580+ marks are needed to ensure a seat in MAMC. For OBC you might expect the bracket to go down by 5-10 marks. The opening and closing AIR for OBC last year was 32 and 112 respectively.
However, this year with the inclusion of AIIMS and JIPMER, there may be some changes in the required marks. Try for
though, that will be enough.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
Dear Jonathan, we do not have 2019 data yet. Neverthless, in 2018, under State Quota, 440 marks secured a seat in Stanley Medical College under General Category. As mentioned, this is 2018 data and cut offs change every year depending on various factors such as no.of candidates appearing for the exam, no.of candidates qualified, top NEET score and difficulty of the exam. Now in 2019, on an average the cut offs increased by 60-75 marks. Now Tamilnadu is planning on starting atleast 6 new Medical Colleges this year. With the availability of the seats, the cut offs might decrease. Having said to get a seat in Stanley Medical College, you should aim for nothing less 550-580.
Your NEET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile