CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Result
CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Result - The final result of CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 has been announced. Candidates can download CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Result from the link given below. To check fina lCMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Result, candidates have to match their CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 hall ticket number and their name. Examination authority Christian Medical College Vellore Association, has selected candidates for CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 on the basis of their performance in stage 2 exam CMC Vellore MBBS 2014. On the basis rank in the CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Cut off, merit list of qualified candidates has been prepared by examination authority.
Want to Know which medical and dental colleges you can get based on rank in AIPMT? Click here
LATEST- To Download CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Result - Click Here
To Download CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Result - Click Here
As per the CMC Vellore 2014 notification, only those candidates had qualified the CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 entrance exam who had scored 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology taken together). Candidates must have an aggregate of 140/200 in CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 entrance exam.
Click Here to Enroll to get Expert guidance for all india & state level medical Counseling and college selection.
For any doubts and queries, call the CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Important Highlights of CMC Vellore MBBD Admission 2014:
- Candidates who have been provisionally selected for CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 should ensure that the letter of acceptance for joining the MBBS course be dropped in the box placed at the Carman Block, CMC campus, Bagayam, or Main Enquiry Counter in CMC Hospital Campus, Vellore before 8.30 a.m. on June 20, 2014.
- Admission to the CMC Vellore will be done only after providing ‘Eligibility certificate of the qualifying
- Examination’ issued by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
- Registration for admission will start at 9.00 a.m. on Friday June 20, 2014 in the Scudder Auditorium, CMC campus, Bagayam, Vellore – 2
- Candidates who cannot produce the Eligibility Certificate and / or other original certificates may be given additional time with prior permission only, after giving the letter of acceptance. Please note that the candidates will not be registered without the Original Certificates listed above.
- Candidates are required to pay Tuition and Hostel Fees for the first year of the course at the time of acceptance and registration
- Candidates must note that failure to fulfill any of the above conditions will lead to forfeiture of the seat.
- Candidates must join the hostel after registration, on June 20, 2014
- Foundation course begins on June 21, 2014
- All candidates should execute a service obligation agreement with the college and submit a photocopy of the service obligation agreement with the sponsoring body
Candidates must submit the following certificates in original for admission
- Mark/Grade Sheet of the qualifying examination
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Course certificate from the Principal of the College/School where you studied for the qualifying examination, showing the duration of the course and subjects taken
- Conduct and character certificate from the Principal of the College/School where you studied last
- Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Community Certificate if applicable
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Baptism Certificate and/or Confirmation certificate for Christian Minority candidates
- Five passport sized colour photographs
CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Seat Allotment- Christian Medical College Vellore offers course in Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). The total number of CMC Vellore MBBS seat is 100. Every year 100 students are admitted to CMC Vellore MBBS Course through CMC Vellore Medical Entrance exam. CMC Vellore MBBS course is of four and a half years duration which is followed by one year of Compulsory Rotating Residential Internship
CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Rank Predictor –With the help of rank predictor of CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 candidates can check their rank. CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Rank Predictor helps candidates to estimate their rank and percentile based on their marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General ability.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to CMC Vellore Medical Entrance Exam 2014.
With MHRD announcing the reduction in CBSE syllabus upto 30% f...
NEET SS seat matrix 2020 - Aspirants seeking for information r...
NEET SS 2020 - NBE to conducts NEET SS exam on September 15, 2...
Questions related to NEET
if i fail in physics theory but i overall score in physics os 48 marks. and i am from sc category Can i eligible for neet ???
We are so sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for NEET as Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should have scored 40% of passing marks in Class 12 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
On the basis of the above criteria of NTA you are not eligible.
You can give an improvement in this paper only.
All the best
internship salary in Rajasthan for SMS medical collage neet
UG students are provided with a stipend of 20000 per month or more(which may be revised in the coming years) for the duration for 12 months. MBBS course duration is for 4 and 1/2 years with 1 year of internship .
sir/maam i got 63 in physics 63 in chemistry and 59 in biology am i eligible for neet 2020
As per the latest eligibility criteria of NEET 2020, a student is required to obtain a minimum of 50% if he is from GEN category and OBC/SC/ST student is required to get minimum 40% marks that are aggregate marks only for PCB subjects to be eligible for NEET.
So, in your case it is 63 + 63 + 59 = 185, which is equivalent to 61.67%.
This means you are eligible for NEET even if you are from GEN category.
Refer here for more info - https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-eligibility-criteria
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
which minimum rank is required in neet to take admission in AIIMS
You need to score more than 660+
Im sc student i get 22 in theory & 27 in practical so can i apper in neet exam
Passing marks in theory examination of Biology is 23 marks out of 70 marks and you have got only 22 marks so you have failed in Biology theory andso you are not eligible for Neet examination
This is because,
To be eligible for Neet examination it is mandatory to pass in both theory and practical examination as
Neet eligibility criteria says that,
to be eligible you must have passed your 12th with English andPCB (pass in both the theory and practical )with at least 50 % in aggregate of PCB ( in theory +practical) in 12th examination if you belong to general category or at least 40% in aggregate of PCB if belongs to Obc/ Sc /st .
Thus , you are not eligible for NEET examination even if you belong to Sc category as you have failed biology theory exam
For detailed information about neet examination go through our page for which link is provided below; -