CMC Vellore PG 2015 Application Form
CMC Vellore PG 2015 Application Form - The application form of CMC Vellore PG 2015 is available from September 20, 2014. CMC Vellore PG 2015 application can be submitted online mode only. According to officials, the information provided by applicants in the CMC Vellore PG 2015 application form will be considered as final and no changes will be permitted. Any falsification of data will result in cancellation of the offer for admission if candiadtes will be selected. Therefore, candidates carefully fill the CMC Vellore PG 2015 application form.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
As per the CMC Vellore PG 2015 eligibility criteria, candidates must have qualified for the MBBS degree of Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University or any other university recognized as equivalent by Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University and Indian Medical Council shall be eligible for CMC Vellore PG 2015.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on CMC Vellore PG 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
To Apply CMC Vellore PG 2015 Application Form - Click Here
Key Highlights of CMC Vellore PG 2015 Application Form are given below:
- Before applying for CMC Vellore PG 2015 Application form candidates are advised to carefully read the admission brochure
- The cost CMC Vellore PG 2015 application fee is 750 and a registration fee of Rs. 600 per each course
- Candidates applying from SAARC countries should send a Demand Draft for Rs.1500 or its equivalent and those from other foreign countries, US dollars 100 or its equivalent as administrative fee in addition to the registration fee per course
- Applicants must take a printout of the application confirmation slip and send it with the supporting documents to Office of Registrar on or before November 14, 2014
- Candidates may apply up to a maximum of 4 courses in 2 subjects only. They cannot apply for more than 2 subjects of MD/MS courses
- Applicants must mention the order of preference for admission into the MD/MS courses in the application form, when applying for more than one course.
- It must be noted that candidates will not be allowed to change the choice of subject, order of preference, or the type of paper after registration
- An acknowledgement slip stating successful submission and registration will be sent by email to the candidates within a week of final submission of the application
After approval of your application, you will receive an email confirming the same, on or before January 2, 2015
Money can be remitted by using any one of the following methods:
- Challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form. Please mention FC- CMC-V on the challan. (Send the original challan)
- Demand draft in favour of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” on any Scheduled Bank, payable at Vellore
- Keep your demand draft ready before filling the application form. Write your name and application number on the back of the demand draft before dispatching
- Online payment using payment gateway (credit or debit card / net banking)
Application Form must be sent to following address:
Office of Registrar,
CMC, Vellore - 632002
Candidates must send self-attested, clear photocopies (if applicable) along with CMC Vellore PG 2015 application form:
- Certificate of completion of Sponsorship obligation (applicable to those who were previously sponsored by CMC or any other member of the Christian Medical College Vellore Association or Council and are serving / have served their sponsorship obligation)
- Proof of service, only those with valid attested certification will be considered
- Proof of service of two years in one or more mission hospitals of any of the supporting bodies of this institution after graduation, for all sponsored candidates
- If a candidate was the Best Outgoing student of a medical college, then a certification from the Dean/Principal to the effect must be submitted. Only those with valid attested certificates and supporting documents will be considered
- All foreign nationals must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from The Secretary, Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Click here to enroll online test series for AIPGMEE 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to CMC Vellore PG 2015
West Bengal PG Medical Admission 2020 - WBUHS has released Wes...
MP PG medical admission 2020 - DME, MP has released MP PG medi...
Bihar PG Medical Admission 2020 - BCECEB has revised Bihar NEE...
UP PG medical admission 2020 - DMET, Uttar Pradesh has started...
Punjab PG Medical Admission 2020 - BFUHS has postponed round 2...
Questions related to NEET PG
will neet pg 2020 cut off revised
Hi aspirant ,
NEET PG 2020 to revised cut off , the chances are less . but you keep tracking on portal for this information . till now neet pg has not issued such notification.
hope this help you
best of luck
My neet pg 2020 rank is 34590 ... which branch will i get in govt institutes maharashtra...Sc category
If you are interested in taking admission in NEET pg in the year 2020-2021 thru counseling and mangment seat contact this number 9667169829 in Maharashtra
if i get a ranking of 20000 in neet pg will i get a ms (General surgery ) and what will the budget and procedure
If you are interested in taking admission in NEET pg in the year 2020-2021 thru counseling and mangment seat contact this number 9667169829 for Gen surgery
Hi..Can we leave seat in Neet pg 2020 Telangana state counselling after 3rd round before mop up round...is free exit possible?
Free Exit options is only available for Round 1. It is not available for 2nd, 3rd and Mop Up Rounds. Generally there is no 3rd Round and mop up round is conducted based on the seats available. For example if you are allotted a seat in Round 1, even if you do not join or resign the seat, you will not be penalised for it because of the free exit option. But for Round 2 or Mop up Round, if you do not join the allotted seat, you will have to forgo the security deposit because there is no free exit option there.
Is there bond for all india candidates in government medical college in karnataka and maharashtra?
Karnataka - 3years/50lakh (No bond for aipg candidates ) (STRICT IMPLEMENTATION) ... Tamil Nadu- 2 years- 20L (not strict for Allindia candidate ) Tripura - 2-5years/25-30lakh- (No stipend No bond + no bond for all India guys) Uttarakhand - 2yrs/2.5crore.