CMC Vellore PG 2015 Exam Pattern
CMC Vellore PG 2015 Exam Pattern - The exam pattern of CMC Vellore PG 2015 Medical exam helps aspirants to know the questions pattern of the entrance exam. The detail of CMC Vellore PG 2015 Entrance Exam Pattern is mentioned in this article. CMC Vellore PG 2015 entrance examination will be conducted tentatively in the fourth week a year for admission to as many as 109 MD/MS and Diploma seats in 26 streams.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on CMC Vellore PG 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
CMC Vellore PG 2015 exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) as per the syllabus prescribed by the examination authority. CBT will be of 2 type’s i.e. general and special paper. A General paper will consists of multiple choice questions from all subjects taught in at the MBBS level. And special paper will consists of multiple choice questions in the specialty for which the candidate has applied.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
Important Highlights of CMC Vellore PG 2015 Exam Pattern
- Duration -The duration of the General and Special papers are 3 hours each (240 questions)
- Candidate may write a general paper as per their choice. Candidates can choose a maximum of 4 courses in 2 subjects or they may write a General paper for selection to a course in one subject and write a special paper for selection to the second subject
- Candidates will not be permitted to write two Special papers
- Applicants are not permitted to write both the General paper and the Special paper for selection to two courses of the same specialty
- All candidates who wish to take the written test are required to be in their assigned seats at the time, date and place stipulated on the Hall ticket
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes of the stipulated examination commencement
- Those candiadtes who cannot take the examination on a Saturday for religious reasons (Eg. SDAs) should apply separately to the registrar for special arrangements to take the examination. This special arrangement however will only be available at Vellore.
Click here to enroll online test series for AIPGMEE 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to CMC Vellore PG 2015
NEET PG 2020 – MCC has extended last date for reporting of NEE...
Assam PG Medical Admission 2020 - DME, Assam has released exte...
Haryana PG medical admission 2020 - The Haryana PG Medical 202...
MP PG medical admission 2020 - DME, MP has released Eligible C...
Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2020 - JCECEB has released mop-...
Questions related to NEET PG
I qualified in neet pg markes311 where I get pg seat
As you have mentioned that you have secured 311 marks in neet pg. So your rank would be around 50000+. So, it seems difficult to get a government seat as the no of seats are less. However, cutoffs change every year. For more information you can predict your college through our neet pg college predictor.
Here is the link:
Will Neet Pg 2021 be postponed?
As of now there is no news about postponing neet pg 2021. As per the official guidelines made by UGC neet pg 2021 exam will be conducted in first week of January 2021.Admit cards will be released in fourth week of December .Neet results will be declared in the fourth week of January.
I hope you are clear with the above information.
All the best!
Howmuch mark a foreign medical graduate who belongs to general category should score in mci screening exam to get eligibile for neet pg? and howmuch marks rank approximately he need to score in neet pg to get a ms general surgery seat?
My documents up b ed jee2020entranc exam user id and password and registration number sab kho gye hy koi bhi prof nhi ab admit card kaise nikale. Registration ho hya hy
I got 128 marks in neet pg can I get admission in mds
To know more about neet mds click below
Hope this helps
Mint and jasmine are suckers Or stolons?
Mint is an example of stolon because these have horizontal orientation on the stem and grow along the soil surface ie., they grow horizontally but jasmine is not stolon it is a runner because of the reason that it grows above the ground which means runner is a type of stolon and runner spread on the surface of the ground and grows over the soil.
Hope this Information is helpful