COMEDK UGET Medical 2015 Rank Predictor- After taking COMEDK UGET Medical 2015 exam, candidates will wonder about their rank in the entrance exam. Careers360 presents you an advanced and easy to use, COMEDK UGETMedical 2015 Rank predictor to calculate your score and rank in COMEDK UGET Medical 2015.
LATEST NEWS - AIPMT 2015: SC directs CBSE to hold back result till June 10 – To Read – Click Here
[Click Here to know which medical and dental college you will get based on COMEDK UGET Medical 2015 Rank or call at 011-40360360 to talk Expert counsellors]
How to use COMEDK UGET Medical 2015 Rank Predictor?
To start using COMEDK UGET Medical 2015 Rank Predictor, candidates are required to Login through their Facebook or Gmail account
After Login, candidates have to enter their basic details such as, Name, Roll Number/Application Number/Registration Number, Date of Birth, Category and total estimated marks
After furnishing the above mentioned details, candidates are required to click on the ‘’ Start Analyzing Button’’
After clicking on the above mentioned button, candidates will be redirected to the result page of COMEDK UGET Medical 2015 Rank Predictor to estimate their performance
How to predict COMEDK UGET Medical 2015 Rank?
COMEDK UGET Medical 2015 Rank Predictor is a user friendly tool, exclusively designed and launched by Careers360 to help candidates estimate their score and rank on the basis of their performance in COMEDK UGET Medical 2015 entrance exam.
The steps are as easy as depicted below-
Login in COMEDK UGET Medical Rank Predictor with your Facebook or Google Account
What I need to input – Enter your COMEDK UGET Medical 2015 Registration Number, Date of Birth, Category and Total Marks.
What shall I get – You will get COMEDK UGET Medical 2015 Overall Rank as predicted and also COMEDK UGET Medical 2015 Category Rank, in case applicable. Apart from this, they will also receive the scoring pattern.
To start using COMEDK UGET Medical 2015 Rank Predictor- Click Here
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to COMEDK UGET Medical 2015
COMEDK Medical 2016 Merit List - The merit list of COMEDK Medical 2016 has been released. Check C...
COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 Merit List - COMEDK has released COMEDK UGET Medical merit list 2016. Ch...
COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 Counselling - The counselling of COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 will be held f...
COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 Application Form - The application form of COMEDK MBBS BDS 2016 is avail...
COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 admission will done on the basis of NEET score. Know all about COMEDK Me...
COMEDK UGET is a state-level exam conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) for admission to undergraduate engineering courses at around 190 engineering colleges in the state of Karnataka. Around 20,000 seats are offered through COMEDK UGET, with the number of applicants standing at more than 72 thousand. The exam is open to all candidates of Indian nationalit
COMEDK UGET 2020 will be held on May 10 as a Computer-based test (CBT) in English language only. COMEDK 2020 application form will be available in Janaury 2020. COMEDK 2020 admit card will be available to registered candidates for download tentatively in the last week of April. Before filling the COMEDK 2020 application form, candidates needed to verify their eligibility, as otherwise they will not be considered for admission.
For more information about the exam you can check here
I Hope It Helps
Best of Luck !
How to apply for COMEDK UGET , here is you answer to apply for the COMEDK UGET you have to fill the application form for the exam. if you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria only then you can fill the form for the examination.
Steps to fill COMEDK UGET 2020 Application form
1. Registration :- Candidates must register using their name, date of birth , email id and mobile number. An OTP would be sent on the registered mobile number. After the registration is complete, a User ID and password will be generated for all applicants which would be intimated through email and SMS.
2. Filling the COMEDK UGET Application Form :- After the registration is complete, candidates have to login to start filling the application form. Candidate are required to fill the personal details, academic details, and communication details. Candidates also have to mention their Unique photo id proof number, PAN number , Aadhar card number.
3. Upload documents :- Upload all the necessary documents such as photograph, signature etc.
4. Test center selection :- Applicants must select the 3 test centers according to their order of preference.
5. Application fee payment :- After successfully submitting the application form, candidates must pay the application fee in an online mode through the net banking or debit or credit card.
6. Submission of the application form :- After payment the candidates must confirm and submit the application form.
1. Andaman & Nicobar :- Port Blair
2. Andhra Pradesh :- Chittoor, Guntur , Kakinada , Kurnool , Nellore , Rajahmundry , Ananthpur , Tirupathi , Vijayawada , Visakhapatnam
3. Arunachal Pradesh :- Itanagar
4. Assam :-Guwahati , Jorhat
5. Bihar :- Arrah , Aurangabad , Bhagalpur , Bihar Sharif , Darbhanga , Gaya , Hajipur , Muzaffarpur ,Patna , Purnea , Samastipur , Siwan , Chapra
for more information about the COMEDK UGET you can check out the following link
Hope this answer is beneficial to you
UNI GAUGE is an entrance exam for admission in various engineering course in undergraduate level across India. There are 14 medical Colleges, 24 dental colleges and 150+ unaided colleges which gives admission. The fee structure depends on each college. The admission is based on COMED-K for admission in engineering. You can see the list of colleges under UNI-GAUGE by clicking the link below
Your COMEDK UGET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile