COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 has been replaced by NEET 2016 as per the Supreme Court order on May 9, 2016. Now, admission in all state-level and private medical colleges will be done on the basis of NEET 2016 results only. Therefore, MBBS/BDS aspirants are advised to ignore the information given below on this page. The relevant information regarding MBBS/BDS entrance exam and admission is available in articles related to NEET- Click Here. Read important articles on NEET 2016 from the links given below:
All about NEET
NEET 2016 Exam Pattern
NEET 2016 Important Dates
NEET 2016 Sample Paper
NEET 2016 Cut off
NEET 2016 FAQs
FAQ's on NEET - How it affects medical aspirants
LATEST: COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 exam Cancelled – To read more – Click Here
For candidates opting for online payment during filing of COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 application form have the option to select preferred test city before submitting the form online. However, for candidates opting for offline payment, the option to select preferred test city will be available only at the time of Challan upload after making payment at Axis Bank.
The option of COMEDK UGET medical 2016 exam centres by the candidate cannot be changed by the candidate later on under any circumstance. In case of non-availability of exam centres in a city the choice candidates have to choose an alternative city.
For any reason, a test city has to be cancelled or is non-available; applicants who had opted for the cancelled/non-available COMEDK UGET medical 2016 exam centres will be allotted a centre at another city by COMEDK.
[Click Here to Enroll Complete COMEDK Preparation Package to Crack COMEDK 2016 Exam or call at 011-40360360 to talk Expert Counsellors]
The test city preference opted by candidates will be subject to availability. In case test city is appearing in red candidates must select alternate city for appearing in the exam. Each city can have one or more exam centres. The allocation of centres is done through a computer assisted randomization / optimization process.
The examination authority COMEDK, reserves the right to allot any other exam city and centres other than the preference indicated by the applicant.
Delhi & New Delhi
Jammu & Kashmir
Andaman & nicobar
Mumbai/ Thane / Navi Mumbai
Bhilai & Durg
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to COMEDK UGET Medical 2016
COMEDK Medical 2016 Merit List - The merit list of COMEDK Medical 2016 has been released. Check C...
COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 Merit List - COMEDK has released COMEDK UGET Medical merit list 2016. Ch...
COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 Counselling - The counselling of COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 will be held f...
COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 Application Form - The application form of COMEDK MBBS BDS 2016 is avail...
COMEDK UGET Medical 2016 admission will done on the basis of NEET score. Know all about COMEDK Me...
COMEDK UGET is a state-level exam conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) for admission to undergraduate engineering courses at around 190 engineering colleges in the state of Karnataka. Around 20,000 seats are offered through COMEDK UGET, with the number of applicants standing at more than 72 thousand. The exam is open to all candidates of Indian nationalit
COMEDK UGET 2020 will be held on May 10 as a Computer-based test (CBT) in English language only. COMEDK 2020 application form will be available in Janaury 2020. COMEDK 2020 admit card will be available to registered candidates for download tentatively in the last week of April. Before filling the COMEDK 2020 application form, candidates needed to verify their eligibility, as otherwise they will not be considered for admission.
For more information about the exam you can check here
I Hope It Helps
Best of Luck !
How to apply for COMEDK UGET , here is you answer to apply for the COMEDK UGET you have to fill the application form for the exam. if you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria only then you can fill the form for the examination.
Steps to fill COMEDK UGET 2020 Application form
1. Registration :- Candidates must register using their name, date of birth , email id and mobile number. An OTP would be sent on the registered mobile number. After the registration is complete, a User ID and password will be generated for all applicants which would be intimated through email and SMS.
2. Filling the COMEDK UGET Application Form :- After the registration is complete, candidates have to login to start filling the application form. Candidate are required to fill the personal details, academic details, and communication details. Candidates also have to mention their Unique photo id proof number, PAN number , Aadhar card number.
3. Upload documents :- Upload all the necessary documents such as photograph, signature etc.
4. Test center selection :- Applicants must select the 3 test centers according to their order of preference.
5. Application fee payment :- After successfully submitting the application form, candidates must pay the application fee in an online mode through the net banking or debit or credit card.
6. Submission of the application form :- After payment the candidates must confirm and submit the application form.
1. Andaman & Nicobar :- Port Blair
2. Andhra Pradesh :- Chittoor, Guntur , Kakinada , Kurnool , Nellore , Rajahmundry , Ananthpur , Tirupathi , Vijayawada , Visakhapatnam
3. Arunachal Pradesh :- Itanagar
4. Assam :-Guwahati , Jorhat
5. Bihar :- Arrah , Aurangabad , Bhagalpur , Bihar Sharif , Darbhanga , Gaya , Hajipur , Muzaffarpur ,Patna , Purnea , Samastipur , Siwan , Chapra
for more information about the COMEDK UGET you can check out the following link
Hope this answer is beneficial to you
UNI GAUGE is an entrance exam for admission in various engineering course in undergraduate level across India. There are 14 medical Colleges, 24 dental colleges and 150+ unaided colleges which gives admission. The fee structure depends on each college. The admission is based on COMED-K for admission in engineering. You can see the list of colleges under UNI-GAUGE by clicking the link below
Your COMEDK UGET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile