DNB CET 2015 Eligibility
DNB CET 2015 Eligibility - All those aspirants whosoever wishes to apply for DNB CET 2015 must determine that they fulfill the DNB CET PG 2015 Eligibility criteria as prescribed by the examination authority National Board of Examination (NBE). Before applying for DNB CET 2015 candidates must go through the DNB CET 2015 Eligibility criteria.The application form of DNB CET 2015 will be accepted only of those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the DNB CET 2015 prospectus.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on DNB CET 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
The application procedure of DNB CET 2015 for January Session begins on September 9, 2014. While the DNB CET 2015 Application forms for July session will start in the month of April 2015. The important highlights of DNB CET 2015 Exam Eligibility are mentioned below:
- Candidates who have MBBS degree/Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council
- Permanent / provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India and have completed one year of internship/likely to complete on or before January 31, 2015 (for January Session) and July 31, 2015 (for July Session) are eligible for DNB CET 2015 exam
- Candidates who are completing their internship after January 31, 2015 or July 31, 2015 need not apply for the DNB CET 2015 exam as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process
- Candidates already pursuing a DNB course are not eligible to appear for the DNB CET 2015 till such time they have completed the entire duration of the prescribed course or have been discharged from the course
- Registration with MCI/State Medical Council is necessary and candidates have to furnish documentary proof at the time of counseling
Candidate can only once register & appear for DNB CET 2015 January session. Registration for CET, more than once shall constitute unfair means and lead to disqualification or legal action
Click here to enroll online test series for AIPGMEE 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams
DNB CET 2015 exam will be a computer based test as per the syllabus prescribed by Graduate Medical Education Regulations with approval from Medical Council of India. DNB CET 2015 exam will have 200 Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ), with single correct response.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to DNB CET 2015