DNB CET 2015 Exam Pattern
DNB CET 2015 Exam Pattern - The exam pattern of DNB CET 2015 helps applicant to know the questions pattern of the entrance exam. The important highlights of DNB CET 2014 exam pattern are mentioned in this article. DNB CET 2015 exam will be conducted online i.e. computer based test. The DNB CET 2015 will be of 3 hours duration. There will be an additional 15 minute time will given to candidates as tutorial prior to the start of the test so that students can familiarize themselves with computer based test pattern.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on DNB CET 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
DNB CET 2015 exam will be based on the syllabus prescribed by Graduate Medical Education Regulations with approval from Medical Council of India. Read important points of DNB CET 2015 Exam Pattern given below:
- Duration: The test duration is 3 hours and will be conducted in a single section. There will also be an additional 15-minute tutorial prior to the start of the test. Candidates will also need to accept a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) before beginning the test.
- Exam Session: DNB CET 2015 entrance exam will be held online on scheduled date in two sessions. There will be 2 sessions – one at 10:00 AM and another at 3:15 PM
- Number of Questions: DNB CET 2015 exam will have 200 Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ), with single correct response
- Mode of Exam: DNB CET 2015 entrance exam will be computer based test. The exam will be conducted in English language
- Marking Scheme: The weightage of MCQ’s in each specialty will vary and examination authority, NBE has right to amend the marks of the question
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking in DNB CET 2015
- DNB CET 2015 Syllabus: The booklet of DNB CET 2015 exam will have questions from subjects taught during the MBBS course including pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical
Click here to enroll online test series for AIPGMEE 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams
For complete information on subject-wise distribution of questions for DNB CET 2015 exam check the table given below:
Subject wise weightage in DNB CET exam of 200 questions (in numbers)
SPM, STATISTICS & BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH
DERMATOLOGY & STD
OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY
Note: Kindly note that the weightage of MCQ’s is indicative and purely provisional. NBE reserves its rights to alter /vary /amend the same.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to DNB CET 2015