DU PG Medical Application Form 2018 - Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) released DU PG Medical 2018 application form on March 17, 2018. DU PG medical application form is the registration form required to be filled by the candidates to participate in the counselling process for all the seats available in Delhi University divided between All India 50% Quota and 50% Delhi University Quota. The application form of DU PG Medical 2018 was only released in online mode. The last date to register online for DU PG Medical 2018 application form was March 26, 2018. The candidates who filled the DU PG medical application form are now required to register with Faculty of Medical Sciences the link to which will be provided here. The candidates who want to take admission under 50% Delhi University Quota in Institutions affiliated with Delhi University were required to fill DU PG Medical application form 2018. The DU PG Medical admissions will be taken on the basis of NEET PG 2018 score. The candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form of DU PG Medical 2018. The candidates can check here all the details related to DU PG Medical 2018 Application Form.
NEET PG is a national level postgraduate entrance exam conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE). The exam is conducted for admissions to MD/MS and Postgraduate Diploma courses under All India 50% Quota and 50% State Quota seats. NEET PG 2018 score will be applicable for admissions to medical education institutions of the Central Government, Universities established by Acts of Parliament and Deemed Universities including admissions in DU PG Medical 2018. NEET PG 2018 was conducted on January 7, 2018 and the result was declared on January 23, 2018.
LATEST: To Apply for DU PG Medical 2018-19 Application Form - Click here
DU PG Medical Application Form 2018 Fee:
Highlights of DU PG Medical 2018 Application Form
The candidates can only register online for DU PG Medical Admissions 2018.
DU PG medical application form 2018 was available from March 17 to March 26, 2018.
- The candidates will be required to register again with Faculty of Medical Sciences (FMS) for DU PG Medical admission 2018.
- The registration process will start after the seat allotment result is announced by MCC.
How to fill DU PG Medical Application Form 2018?
- The candidates must note that those who will get admission through All India 50% Quota will have to register on the different link and the ones who get through Delhi University 50% Quota will have to register separately.
- The links for both the categories will be made available here.
- The candidates will be required to create their login by submitting their details like NEET PG 2018 details on the 'Confirm your Information' webpage.
- If the details are correct, aspirants can click on 'Confirm'.
- The candidates will now be required to enter their Mobile No. and Email ID which will be used by the authorities for further communication.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to check whether the information submitted is correct or not because there is no option to change the details post-confirmation.
The application form of DU PG Medical 2018 will be considered successful only when the payment is made by the candidates.
- The candidates have to pay the annual fee of INR 15,600 for DU PG medical admission 2018.
Documents required for DU PG Medical Application Form 2018
Secondary School Certificate for the proof of date of birth.
MBBS Examination attempt certificate.
Admit Card and Score Card of NEET PG 2018.
Candidate’s passport size photograph (120x130) (in jpg format of size 150 KB).
Candidate’s scanned signature (200x50) (in jpg format of size 100 KB).
I, II & Final Professional examination of MBBS mark sheet and year-wise detailed mark sheet of Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree, as per the course requirement.
Compulsory Rotating Internship certificate.
Registration certificate from Medical Council of India/Delhi Medical Council/State Medical Council.
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC certificate, if required.
Person with Disability certificate, if applicable.
All the documents mentioned above, apart from photograph and signature of the candidate, should be in PDF format and 200 KB in size. The documents should be self-attested when uploaded by the candidate for DU PG Medical Application Form 2018.