EAMCET Medical 2014 Cutoff - The Cutoff score of EAMCET Medical 2014 entrance exam will be based on factors such as availability of seats, number of applicants and difficulty level in the entrance examination. Andhra Pradesh Medical and Dental colleges MBBS and BDS seat seats will be allotted according to the rank obtained in EAMCET Medical 2014 entrance exam. According to Medical Council of India (MCI), there are 6200 MBBS seats in 43 Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Among these 43 Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh, 15 are government medical colleges and 28 are private, society and trust owned medical institutions.
LATEST NEWS - TS EAMCET Medical 2015 Result declared- Click here
While preparing EAMCET Medical 2014 cutoff score, 85% seats will be reserved for local candidates and remaining 15% for non-local candidates. A candidate shall be regarded as a local candidate if they have studied not less than four consecutive academic years in an educational institution of that particular area. The candidates who have studied from any other region of Andhra Pradesh shall be considered as non-local candidates. The local areas in respect of University are mentioned below:
Andhra University (AU Area) – Vizianagaram, Vishakhapatna, West Godavari, Srikakulam, Krishna, East Godavari, Prakasam and Guntur regions
Sri Venkateswara University (SVU area) – Nellore, Kurnool, Chittor, Anantapur and YSR district regions
Osmania University (OU Area) - Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, Warangal, Nalgonda, Adilabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad and Medak district regions
To Check EAMCET Medical 2014 Result – Click Here
Candidates can check the some of the popular medical colleges of Andhra Pradesh from the table below. This table is based on the candidate’s preference who took admission through EAMCET 2013 Cut off in various medical colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Medical College Name
Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad
Guntur Medical College, Guntur
In the above table – Open Category (OC), Andhra University (AU Area), Sri Venkateswara University (SVU area) and Osmania University (OU Area)
EAMCET Medical 2014 Cutoff details are as follows:
EAMCET Medical 2014 cut off is determined on the basis intake and difficulty level in the entrance examination etc.
EAMCET Medical 2014 cut off will provide an idea to candidates which medical college they will get admission on the basis of their cut off score
Careers360 will provide candidates with all the latest information about the EAMCET Medical 2014cut off on this page as soon as it is available. Candidates will have to check this page regularly for updates on EAMCET Medical 2014 cut off.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to EAMCET Medical 2014.
Medical Courses without NEET 2020 – Candidates can check the medical courses and career options t...
NEET 2020 Application Form Correction Guide - NTA will start NEET correction window 2020 in the s...
NEET 2020 - National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct NEET 2020 on May 3 in offline mode. Check ...
How to Prepare for NEET 2020 without Coaching – Candidates can find all the strategies regarding ...
NEET State Wise Rank List 2020 - The respective state authorities will release NEET 2020 state me...
Yes, you are eligible for neet with your date of birth on 3rd November 2003 as you will be 17 years old on 3rd November 2020 i.e. 31st December 2020 and thus fulfil its eligibility criteria . Actually to be eligible for Neet 2020 you need to fulfil two criteria which are listed below "-
You need to be at least 17 years old by December 31st, 2020 , so now with your date of birth in 2003 you will be 17 years old in 2020 thus you don't need to worry at all as you fulfil the eligibility criteria, so you are eligible to write neet examination .
To be eligible for Neet, you need to get at least 50 % aggregate in pcb in your class 12th board examination; while it's only 40% aggregate in pcb for obc, sc and st categories .
Now if your aim is to get a seat in government medical college then try to get get at least 550+ marks in neet. Best of luck for your neet preparation . For detailed information go through our page for which link is provided below :-
Your NEET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile