Haryana Medical 2014 Counselling
Haryana Medical 2014 Counselling - Haryana Medical 2014 counselling of successful candidates for admission to State Government and Private Medical Colleges will be conducted for 2 days beginning from June 24, 2014. On the first day (June 24, 2014) only General Category candidates will participate in Haryana Medical 2014 counselling. The first round of Haryana Medical 2014 counselling will conclude on June 25, 2014 with counselling of reserved category candidates.
Haryana Medical 2014 counselling Venue: Committee Room, Director Office, PGIMS, Rohtak
Want to know which medical and dental colleges of Haryana you can get based on rank in state merit? Click Here
For any doubts and queries, call Haryana Medical 2014 Admission Helpline at 011-40360360
According to the Haryana Medical 2014 Admission eligibility criteria only those candidates are eligible who has 50% marks in 10+2. However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe and Backward Classes the minimum marks shall be 40%. Medical and Dental colleges of Haryana will be allotted to candidates according to their rank in Haryana Medical 2014 Merit List.
`Haryana Medical 2014 Counselling Procedure:
- The Haryana Medical 2014 Counselling for admission to MBBS/BDS Course will be held at Pt. B.D. Sharma P.G.I.M.S, Rohtak
- Candidates must be present at the time of counselling according to the allotted dates for counselling. Candidates who will unable to appear before the Counselling Board on the fixed dates their candidature will be cancelled
- At the time of counseling the candidates have to exercise their choice for the medical or dental institution and course. The allotment of the MBBSS or BDS seats will according to the Haryana Medical 2014 Merit List
- The medical or dental seats for the academic year 2014 will be allotted to candidates according to the availability
- After the final allotment of seats candidates have to attend medical examination on the given dates. Candidates who fail to attend the Medical Examination on the notified dates their admission claim will be rejected
In case of inter-se-merit of candidates for tie-breaking:
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the AIPMT 2014, the inter-se- merit will be determined by the total marks obtained by them in 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) examination. In case marks in 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) examination are also equal, the candidate older in age will be preferred
Want to know which medical and dental colleges you can get based on rank in AIPMT 2014? Click here
Documents required for the Verification during Haryana Medical 2014 Counselling:
Candidates must note that original certificates including score card of AIPMT are required at the time of Counselling for admission to MBBS and BDS along with passport size photographs. Candidates must bring following documents required for the Verification during Haryana Medical 2014 Counselling
- AIPMT 2014 Examination Admit Card
- AIPMT 2014 Result (Score Card)
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate showing date of birth
- Certificate of having passed 12th Class Examination
- The Character Certificate in prescribed format to be issued by the Principal of the school last attended
- Certificates pertaining to claims for reservations (if claimed)
NOTE: All the selected candidates shall be required to deposit above original certificates with the institution where they get admission. These will be returned after completion of the course.
Click Here to Enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance, Counseling and college selection
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to Haryana 2014 Medical Admission.
How to score good marks in NEET 2020 - Medical aspirants can c...
JIPMER MBBS Fees and Seats 2020 - JIPMER, Puducherry will anno...
With MHRD announcing the reduction in CBSE syllabus upto 30% f...
Questions related to NEET
physics _50 /100 chemistry 55 /100 biology _ 61/100 is eligible for neet 2020
Can a student of Bangla Medium get 650+ marks in Neet?
How do I know which MBBS college I have to apply for after NEET?
Every candidate who qualifies NEET Cut-off is eligible to take part in counselling process. Now, there are broadly two types of counselling process for NEET qualifiers, first one is All India counselling conducted by DGHS on behalf of MCC for 15% All India Quota seats in government medical colleges and all seats in different central Institutions including AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC, ESI, Delhi University (DU), BHU, AMU and other deemed universities . The second one is the state counselling held by each individual state medical council for the rest of the 85% of the seats in the government colleges, state run universities and the private medical colleges of the state.
Note that there are some extra eligibility criterias for state counselling like domicile, residency and so on.
For more details about cut-off and NEET counselling do visit the links given below :-
I am enlisting down top medical colleges in which you can pursue MBBS programme based on your NEET score :-
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- King George's Medical University, Lucknow
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
And many more. For complete list do visit the link given below :
I hope this information helps you.
When is the right time to start revising class 11th portion for NEET 2021?
Hello Aspirant ,
As per my experience ,Class 11 syllabus contains the basics which you'll need to understand the 12th syllabus. So it's very important and should not be skipped at all.
Refer the NCERTs for Biology and Chemistry. Organic chemistry basics are given elaborately in 11th textbooks.
In my opinion, before starting the 12th syllabus, you should go back and take a quick look at its basics in the 11th texts, so as to understand and better. And also take a quick revision at the end so that you fully understand each and every thing.
Try to also solve daily questions and numericals, to retain your knowledge and gain mastery over the topics.
hope this helps.
All The Best !!!
I scored in neet abhyas test continuosly 570 to 600 in 7 test how my performance
It's really good and the appreciative one. Good
Maintain the consistent till your final exam.
Always try to build an increasing graph of this cycle or the constant one but be careful overconfident sometimes cause a crisis stay calm stay confident and maintain this accuracy.
Definitely one day you will hit the topper list. If you maintain the same accuracy.
All the best dear
Have a bright future.