Haryana Medical 2014 Merit List
Haryana Medical 2014 Merit List will be prepared on the basis ofmarks obtained by candidates in All India Pre Medical Entrance Test, which was held on May 4, 2014. Separate merit list for Haryana State for Open and Reserved categories will be devised for offering admissions for MBBS and BDS course.
Admission procedure will be conducted in accordance with merit list prepared by Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on the basis of the AIPMT 2014 merit of the candidates in the Haryana State List/ All India list.
For any doubts and queries, call Haryana Medical 2014 Admission Helpline at 011-40360360
Click Here to Enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance, Counseling and college selection
Highlights ofHaryana Medical 2014 Merit List
- Candidates applying for MBBS/BDS course on the basis of AIPMT 2014 scores are required to submit their AIPMT 2014 result, which wasdeclared on June 7, 2014.
- Inter se merit of candidates will be decided the below mentioned order of preference-
- Candidates with higher aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the AIPMT examination will be preferred.
- If the tie persists, candidates older in age will be preferred.
- The minimum mandatory marks, which on secured by candidates from general category to be in the AIPMT exam, will make them eligible to be considered in the merit list is 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) subjects.
- Candidates from SC/BC & SBC category the minimum score is 40% for PCB to be scored in AIPMT exam.
- For candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs and belonging to general and SC/BC/SBC, the minimum percentage of marks to be scored in AIPMT exam is 45% and 40% respectively.
- The Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak will prepare the merit list of Haryana State Merit merit list and merit list of All India Merit.
- Reserved seats remaining vacant on account of non-availability of eligible candidates would be placed under ‘Open Merit’ seats.
- Candidates participated in sports/athletics in intermediate first and second year of examination will be given upto 5% weightage on a graded scale, which is given below-
Want to know which medical and dental colleges you can get based on rank in AIPMT 2014? Click here
Weightage of marks
Want to know which medical and dental colleges of Haryana you can get based on rank in state merit? Click Here
Candidates, who have applied for both reserved and open categories will be considered first in open category. In case they are not selected in open category, they will be considered for reserved category.
How is the study of Ayurveda different from Allopathy - Candid...
Paramedical vs MBBS - Candidates can check here for MBBS vs Pa...
NEET 2020 exam delay cause students to look for alternate medi...
Questions related to NEET
is neet necessary fot opt bsc phychology
NEET is not compulsory to pursue BSc. Psychology course after 10+2. Some of well reputed colleges or universities offer the admission through entrance examination conducted by concerned institute. In fact, you don't even need to appear NEET for the course. You can go for the entrance exams conducted by some of the top institutes in India offering the BSc. Psychology course.
Hope this helps!
i scored 70.2% in class 12 and appearing for neet will i be able to study in canada with these less marks
You must have passed out a minimum of 10+2 exam from the recognized board of study and with the mandatory subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology which you have already done as per what you have said in your question
You will be required to qualify the Medical college admission test (MCAT) which is the medical entrance exam of the country and is mandatory in nature.
The English language proficiency would also be tested in Canada thus candidate has to qualify the TOEFL or the IELTS exam with the minimum score of 90 out of 100.
So before applying do look into all these things and if you fit the criteria you can go to Canada to study medicine.
Hope this helps
how can I roll neet preparation for career 360 and during payment user name must be alpha numericals please give eg for alpha numerical
In alphabets use any alphabet from a to z both in upper and lower case and along with that use numericals and common symbols such as #@* and &
For example Sarthak@4040
Hope this helps
Sir I have no right hand and I am left handed should I eligible to apply for neet
under Physical Disability, locomotor disability, visual impairment, hearing impairment and Speech and Language disability are the conditions eligible for PWD reservation. Now your Locomotor disability should not exceed 70% for being able to claim PWD reservation Loss of right hand mounts to 50% disability. And so you are technically eligible for appearing in NEET as right hand is not your dominant hand as per what you have said in your question and also claiming PWD reservation. Now, this is the general information .medical counselling keeps making changes over the years regarding PWD reservation And so we would suggest you to reach out to NTA at their helpdesk at:
Hope this helps
from general category I have scored 99 marks in biology, 37 in chemistry & 36 in my 12 board exam will i face any problem in neet counseling or in admission process?
Abhishek, to be eligible for NEET, you should have completed your 12th, passed in all subjects and secure a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. It is 50% for General Category, 45% for PWD and 40% for OBC,SC,ST. This 50% is inclusive of the Theory and Practical marks scored in Physics, Chemistry and Biology collectively. You needn't score 50% in Physics, 50% in Chemistry and 50% in Biology separately. You need an aggregate of 50% or 40% depending on your Category as an aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. And along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, you should also have studied English as one of the core subjects in your 12th. If your marks are both Theory and Practicals combined and your over all result is Pass in each subject and as well overall, then you are eligible for NEET. Or else unfortunately you are not eligible and you may have to reappear for those subjects which you haven't passed.