HIHT PMEE 2015 Counselling
HIHT PMEE 2015 Counselling: The second and final counselling of HIHT PMEE 2015 is scheduled to be held on September 26, 2015 in an offline mode at the University Campus, i.e. Swami Ram Nagar, Jolly Grant, Dehradun, Uttrakhand. Candidates who have qualified the entrance exam of HIHT PMEE 2015 are eligible to attend the Counselling process. It must also be noted that all the candidates who have attended the first counselling round are also eligible to participate in the second counselling round. Candidates can check below for the detailed procedure to of HIHT PMEE 2015 Second Counselling Round.
Swami Ram Nagar,
Important features of HIHT PMEE 2015 Second Counselling Round:
- Under “Permanent Residents of Uttarakhand” the following candidates shall report for registration at 9:00AM on Saturday, 26th September, 2015
- UK-SC-PH: All candidates who are qualified and have claimed under this category
- UK-SC-WQ: All candidates who are qualified and have claimed under this category
- UK-OBC-DPW: All candidates who are qualified and have claimed under this category.
- Whereas Candidates under “All India” category (not Permanent Residents of Uttarakhand) who have obtained rank 94 to 300 under this category in the PMEE – 2015 shall report for registration at 10:30AM on Saturday, 26 September, 2015
- The call letter for counseling and registration form can be downloaded from the university website. Duly filled in registration form to be brought at the time of counseling
- However, the candidates are required to send in confirmation of their attending the counseling latest by 25 September, 2015 (3:30 p.m.) through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On 26 September, 2015 candidates are required to reach the place of counseling atleast half an hour before the above prescribed time
The Counselling of HIHT PMEE 2015 has been conducted on June 27, 2015 in an offline mode. Candidates who had qualified in the entrance exam of HIHT PMEE 2015 as per the merit list were eligible to attend the Counselling Procedure of HIHT PMEE 2015. The Result of HIHT PMEE 2015 has been declared on June 8, 2015 announcing the name and merit rank of the candidates who had to undergo the Counselling Session of HIHT PMEE 2015.
Counselling venue of HIHT PMEE 2015
Swami Rams Nagar, Jollygrant,
Counselling schedule of HIHT PMEE 2015:
June 27, 2015
All eligible candidates based on the merit list of HIHT PMEE 2015 under the category “Permanent Residents of Uttrakhand”
June 29, 2015
All eligible candidates based on the merit list of HIHT PMEE 2015 under the “All India Category”
During the first Counselling of HIHT PMEE 2015, allotment for the following number of seats shall be made:
- 35 (thirty five) no. of seats available for Permanent Residents of Uttrakhand
- 60 (sixty) no. of seats available for under“All India Category” (who are not permanent resident of Uttrakhand)
- Reservation policy of Uttrakhand Govt. will be applicable on 35 seats available for Uttrakhand residents
List of the documents to be brought in original at the time of counselling are mentioned below:
High School certificate as proof of date of birth
Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
Recent Character certificate from the school/college last attended.
Transfer Certificate / School leaving certificate.
Migration Certificate. (if applicable)*
Gap Year Affidavit (if applicable)
Category and (or) Sub-Category Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable
Admit Card of PMEE – 2015.
Six passport size photographs and two stamp size photographs.
Two Blank non judicial stamp papers of ` 10/- each for affidavit against ragging to be signed by student and parent
Permanent resident certificate issued by designated authority (DM/SDM) – for candidates claiming to be permanent resident of Uttarakhand
Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from abroad have to give equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (a Government of India agency)
All admsissions are subject to verification of authenticity of the original certificates/documents of the candidates. The decision of the admission committee regarding the eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more information on HIHT PMEE 2015 Counselling
How to score good marks in NEET 2020 - Medical aspirants can c...
JIPMER MBBS Fees and Seats 2020 - JIPMER, Puducherry will anno...
With MHRD announcing the reduction in CBSE syllabus upto 30% f...
Questions related to NEET
physics _50 /100 chemistry 55 /100 biology _ 61/100 is eligible for neet 2020
Can a student of Bangla Medium get 650+ marks in Neet?
How do I know which MBBS college I have to apply for after NEET?
Every candidate who qualifies NEET Cut-off is eligible to take part in counselling process. Now, there are broadly two types of counselling process for NEET qualifiers, first one is All India counselling conducted by DGHS on behalf of MCC for 15% All India Quota seats in government medical colleges and all seats in different central Institutions including AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC, ESI, Delhi University (DU), BHU, AMU and other deemed universities . The second one is the state counselling held by each individual state medical council for the rest of the 85% of the seats in the government colleges, state run universities and the private medical colleges of the state.
Note that there are some extra eligibility criterias for state counselling like domicile, residency and so on.
For more details about cut-off and NEET counselling do visit the links given below :-
I am enlisting down top medical colleges in which you can pursue MBBS programme based on your NEET score :-
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- King George's Medical University, Lucknow
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
And many more. For complete list do visit the link given below :
I hope this information helps you.
When is the right time to start revising class 11th portion for NEET 2021?
Hello Aspirant ,
As per my experience ,Class 11 syllabus contains the basics which you'll need to understand the 12th syllabus. So it's very important and should not be skipped at all.
Refer the NCERTs for Biology and Chemistry. Organic chemistry basics are given elaborately in 11th textbooks.
In my opinion, before starting the 12th syllabus, you should go back and take a quick look at its basics in the 11th texts, so as to understand and better. And also take a quick revision at the end so that you fully understand each and every thing.
Try to also solve daily questions and numericals, to retain your knowledge and gain mastery over the topics.
hope this helps.
All The Best !!!
I scored in neet abhyas test continuosly 570 to 600 in 7 test how my performance
It's really good and the appreciative one. Good
Maintain the consistent till your final exam.
Always try to build an increasing graph of this cycle or the constant one but be careful overconfident sometimes cause a crisis stay calm stay confident and maintain this accuracy.
Definitely one day you will hit the topper list. If you maintain the same accuracy.
All the best dear
Have a bright future.