Himachal Pradesh Medical 2015 Seats and Reservation: Himachal Pradesh University on the behalf of Department of Medical Education and Research has announced the seat distribution for 7 Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University. Admissions to MBBS and BDS programmes in these 7 Medical and Dental Colleges are done strictly on the basis of AIPMT 2015 score and Merit List.[Click here to Enroll for AIPMT Knock out Test Series to Crack AIPMT 2015 Re-Test or Call Exam Helpline at 011-40360360]
Department of Medical Education and Research, Himachal Pradesh University will conduct the Counseling for MBBS and BDS seats in 7 Medical and Dental colleges affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University. Candidates will be given admissions in these colleges on the basis of Himachal Pradesh Medical 2015 Merit List.
On the basis of Himachal Pradesh Medical 2015 Merit List, Department of Medical Education and Research, HP University will fill 85% seats in Medical and Dental Colleges of Himachal Pradesh. The remaining 15% seats will be filled on the basis of All India Quota.
The list of seven medical colleges which are affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University are as follows:
Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Medical and Dental College, Tanda, Dist. Kangra
H.P. Govt. Dental College and Hospital, Shimla
Himachal Dental College, Sundernagar, Dist. Mandi
MN DAV Dental College, Tatul, Dist. Solan
Bhojia Dental College and Hospital Budh (Nalagarh), Dist. Solan
Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences, Paonta Sahib, Dist. Sirmour
HP Medical 2015 Seats and Reservation
Collegeâwise or Categoryâwise seat distribution for Government Medical & Dental Colleges and for 50% State Quota Seats in Private unaided Dental Colleges:*
Son/Daughter of Ex-servicemen
Children of J&K
(ii) All Indian quota
Collegeâwise/Categoryâwise seat distribution for 35% Management Quota Seats and 15% NRI Quota Seats in Private unaided Dental Colleges:*
MN DAV DC
*As per the 2014 Official Data shared by Himachal Pradesh University
Candidates will be called for Himachal Pradesh Medical 2015 counselling according to their rank in the merit list. The first round of Himachal Pradesh Medical 2015 counselling is scheduled to be conducted from August 27 to August 29, 2015 for allotment of MBBS and BDS seats in the Medical and Dental College of Himachal Pradesh.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more information on Himachal Pradesh Medical 2015 Seats and Reservation
AIPMT 2015 Latest Updates
AIPMT 2015 Re-Test Admit Card
Himachal Pradesh Medical 2015 Counselling
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2020 - JCECEB is the authority responsible for Jharkhand MBBS 2020 cou...
Gujarat MBBS admission 2020 - ACPUGMEC is the authority responsible for conducting Gujarat MBBS 2...
Goa MBBS Application Form 2020- DTE, Bardez will release the application form for Goa MBBS/BDS 20...
How to prepare for NEET 2020 in 3 months - Medicos can check 3 months study plan for NEET 2020. W...
UP NEET Application Form 2020 - DME to release UP NEET 2020 application form in the third week of...
Hope you are ready to
the exam!! If you are serious for NEET exams then you might have covered whole syllabus of class 12th as well as of 11th. Now I am providing here some smart tips which you can follow to finish up your preparation :-
Hope this helps you. We wish for your victory in your future exams.
All The Best!!
Hello! Hope you are doing good
With NEET pg results being declared, most of the students are anxious to know which college can they get in. Since you are from.obc, you'll sightly be at advantage. You can try in Government medical college haldwani, governmemt medical college bhilwara, government medical college pali, ESI PGIMSR chennai, belagavi institute of medical sciences, rajmata vijaya raje.
Cutoffs are subject to change so don't consider this as final, this is just as an idea as to what options you have
All the best
NBE has released the cutoff through which candidates would be eligible for admission to mds courses. Please check the following link to have an idea about the cutoff trends:
According to the previous year records, yes you can definitely get a deat in vlinical courded. Here are some courses that you can possibly appear for-
Hope it helps. All the best
Your NEET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile