How to fill NEET Application Form 2019 is a step-by-step tutorial to help candidates with the process of online submission of NEET 2019 application form. The National Testing Agency (NTA), exam conducting body, started the application process of NEET 2019 on November 1, 2018. The authority has opened the correction window facility for NEET application form. Candidates can now make necessary changes in their application form which was previously entered incorrectly. The NEET correction window facility will remain open till January 31. The last date and time to fill and submit NEET 2019 application form was December 7, 2018, up to 11.50 PM. The authority has issued an official notice on the website stating that the photograph uploaded without name and white background will be accepted for this year. The applications of such aspirants will not be rejected.
Careers360 brings ‘How to fill NEET 2019 application form’ guide to help students successfully fill the application form of NEET without any hassles, mistakes or time delays. The step-wise manual of ‘How to fill NEET application form 2019’ is prepared on the basis of official instructions provided by NTA, the exam conducting body for NEET 2019. The application form of NEET 2019 can only be filled in online mode. To successfully fill NEET 2019 application form, a candidate was required to follow these steps - register, fill NEET application form, upload digital documents and finally make the online payment. Candidates must note that multiple NEET application forms submitted by one candidate are liable to be rejected. Therefore, it is advised that candidates carefully go through the step-by-step guide of how to fill NEET application form 2019 in order to avoid committing any mistakes in the submission of NEET application form. Aspirants who wish to apply for NEET 2019 can check the guide given below along with screenshots to know how to fill NEET 2019 application form.
To make changes in NEET UG Application Form using correction window facility - Click here
Predict chances in 3000+ colleges, Know All India Counselling & Admission process etc.Know More
The registered aspirants of NEET 2019 have started receiving an email from NTA regarding the correction in the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature. The correct image must be uploaded within a week of receiving the mail. The procedure to upload the correct image of photograph or signature has been mentioned below.
How to fill NEET Application Form 2019 - Salient Features
- Mode of Submission: The application form of NEET 2019 can only be filled in online mode. No offline mode of submitting NEET application form 2019 is accepted by NTA.
- Mobile Number and Email: To register for NEET 2019 and fill the application form, candidates will have to provide a valid mobile number and an Email ID.
- No Aadhaar Card: As per Supreme Court order of September 26, Aadhar is not required for any national level entrance exam. Therefore, candidates will be allowed to submit other ID proofs. The list of acceptable ID proofs will be made available after the release of NEET 2019 application form.
- Stages of filling NEET application: The process of filling NEET 2019 application form includes these steps - Registration, Filling the application form of NEET, Uploading digital photograph and signature, Making Payment and Printing the confirmation page.
- NEET Application Fee: The application fee of registering for NEET and submitting the application form is INR 1,400/- for General/OBC-NCL category candidates and INR 750/- for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category candidates.
NEET 2019 Application Form - Important Dates
Event of NEET 2019 Application
NEET 2019 registration begins
November 1, 2018
Last date to submit NEET 2019 application form
December 7, 2018 up to 11.50 PM
Making payment of NEET application form
December 8, 2018 up to 11.50 PM
|NEET Correction Window||January 14 - January 31, 2019|
The general eligibility criteria of NEET 2019 is given below-
- Lower Age Limit: Candidate appearing in NEET 2019, should complete 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2019.
- Upper Age Limit: Candidates applying for NEET 2019 with more than 25 years of age (for reserved and PwD category candidates the upper age limit is 30) can now apply as per the latest Supreme Court directive.
- Number of Attempts: There is no attempt limit for NEET 2019. Candidates can appear for NEET 2019 as many times as they wish considering they fulfil the age limit criteria.
- Biology/Biotechnology as an additional subject: Candidates who had biology as an additional subject were allowed to appear for NEET 2019 but the final decision will be taken by the Supreme Court and various High Courts.
- Class 12 Qualifying Examination - Candidates must have passed the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually at Class 12 level. Also, candidates belonging to general category must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate across Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB), whereas those belonging to SC/ST/OBC must have scored at least 40% on average in PCB. Candidates of the general category with physical disability of lower limbs must have scored at least 45% in aggregate in PCB in Class 12.
- Open School Students eligible: Candidates who have completed their Class 12 from an open school or have privately studied are also eligible to appear for NEET 2019. On this, MCI has filed a special leave petition in various courts.
How to fill NEET Application Form 2019? - Step-by-Step Guide
NEET 2019 application form can be filled in five steps. Given below is the stepwise procedure on how to fill NEET application form 2019. Candidates are advised to try to fill the application form of NEET 2019 with browsers other than Google Chrome, in case
Watch below video on "How to fill NEET 2019 Application Form":
Overview of ‘how to fill NEET 2019 application form’
Registering for NEET 2019
Filling Basic Details in NEET Application Form
Uploading the Documents
Printing Confirmation Page
How to fill NEET Application Form 2019 - Step-wise Procedure
Step 1: NEET 2019 Registration
Procedure to be followed for NEET 2019 registration is as follows:-
a) Click on the link given above to start filling the application form of NEET 2019.
b) Candidates will be redirected to the NEET 2019 instruction page. The instruction page will contain information like the eligibility criteria, important dates and documents to be uploaded while filling the NEET 2019 application form which can be checked in the image given below-
c) Candidates will now be redirected to the ‘Registration Page’ of NEET 2019 application form.
d) On registration page of NEET 2019, provide basic details like Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, State, Identity type, IP Proof Number, a valid Mobile Number and an Email ID. Note that details entered at this stage must be same as given in Government ID. Candidates must add their name, date of birth and gender as given in the Government ID proof of their choice and should give mother's and father's name as per Class 10 certificate.
- To complete the registration process, enter the details asked on the registration page and click on ‘Preview & Next’.
- At this point, candidates who belong to the state of Jammu & Kashmir will be asked to fill a self-declaration form in case they wish to opt for admission on 15% AIQ seats. In case one doesn’t want to opt for AIQ admission, click on ‘Oops! Please No’ button to decline.
- Now, preview the information and click on ‘Next’.
The registration page of NEET application form 2019 looks like this-
- Candidates will now be asked to create a password, add a security question, enter the One Time Password (OTP) sent on the mobile number and Email ID they entered at the time of registration. After entering the details, click on ‘Submit’ button for completing the process of NEET registration. Given below is the screenshot for reference.
e) Upon submission, a provisional registration number will be generated (as shown in the image below). Candidates must keep it safe since it will be used along with the password created for login purposes.
- After noting the provisional registration number, candidates they may choose to close the window, or if in case they wish to continue filling the application form, they may click on ‘Click here to Login’.
Step 2: Filling NEET Application Form 2019
To fill the application form of NEET:-
a) Click on the link given above and ‘Login’ using your provisional registration number and password (see the screenshot given below).
b) On the first page, enter your personal details fields, choose your choice of the language of question paper amongst 11 language options, give three choices of examination centres from the given options and click on ‘Next’.
c) Candidates will now have to enter their academic details of Class 10, 11 and 12 as shown in the image below. Also, at the end, they will be required to enter the marks scored in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology in Class 12. After entering the details, click on ‘Next’. Details such as the name of the board, year of passing, marks obtained, etc. will be asked.
d) Now, candidates will be directed to a page where they should enter their residential details, correspondence address, details of parents’/guardians’ occupation, qualification & income, declaration of dress code and security pin. Upon entering the details, click on ‘Preview and Submit’.
e) Candidates will now be directed to the review page. They can review the information added by them and press ‘Back’ button in case they need to make some editions. In case no editions/corrections are required, enter the OTP verification code sent to the registered mobile number and Email ID, enter the securty pin and click on ‘Final Submit’ button given at the bottom of the screen to submit the details filled in NEET Application form 2019.
f) On clicking ‘Final Submit’ button, candidates will be asked once again to confirm that they wish to submit the application form (as displayed in the screenshot). After this stage, no editions will be allowed in the information provided in the application form of NEET 2019 so far. If you are sure about the information entered so far, click on ‘Yes, please do’ button, to finally submit the application.
Note: In case candidates wish to make changes to their application form, they can choose to save the details entered in NEET application form 2019 and logout. Unless candidates click on ‘Final Submit’ button, they will be able to make the editions until the last date of filling NEET 2019 application form, i.e. November 30, 2018.
Step 3: Uploading Photograph and Signature
At this stage, candidates will be required to upload a digital photograph and signature of the specifications as given in the table below.
a) Click on ‘Upload your recent photograph and signature’, to upload the digital documents (as shown in screenshot).
b) Now, click on ‘Browse’ buttons to upload the photograph and signature. After selecting the location of the documents, click on ‘Next’ (as shown in image below).
c) The uploaded documents will then be displayed on the screen. If no corrections are required, click on ‘Next’. (sample is shown in the screenshot below for reference).
d) Now, enter the security pin and click on ‘upload’ to finally upload the photograph and signature.
Specifications of Photograph and Signature
Size and Format
Size- 10 Kb to 200 Kb
Size- 4 Kb to 30 Kb
Step 4: Make Payment of NEET 2019 application fee
- Now, the candidates will have to choose the mode of payment and make the payment of requisite application fee of NEET 2019.
- The payment of application fee can only be made through credit card or debit card or net banking. However, if a candidate want to make the payment through offline mode, then he/she can take help of Common Service Centre (CSC) who will make the payment in online mode on candidate’s behalf in return for a nominal fee or submit e-challan at a nearest SBI branch.
- Note that, at the time of making payment, once the candidate selects an option from the debit card or credit card or net banking, the interface will show only some banks as option (as shown in screenshot below). Candidates are advised to not panic and click on any of the banks given there. Later, they will be able to access payment modes of all other banks by clicking on ‘other banks’ options.
- Now the registration number, candidate’s name and amount to be paid will be displayed on the screen. After checking the details, click on ‘Go to payment’ and to confirm the payment, click on ‘Yes, please do’.
- After this, candidates will be directed to the payment interface which will allow them to make payment through any bank they desire.
- Candidates can make the payment of NEET application fee 2019 till November 30, 2018 up to 11.50 PM.
Mode of Payment
No method of offline payment of application fee like postal order, demand draft, cheque, cash, etc., other than e-wallet services is permissible by CBSE. E-wallet service is available at many Common Service Centres (CSC) which help candidates in making the online payment of NEET application fee in exchange for a small fee. More details about CSC is given at the end of this article.
NEET 2019 Application Fee
Step 5: Taking Print-out of the confirmation page
After successful payment of NEET 2019 application fee, a confirmation page will be generated. Generation of confirmation page after making the payment is an indication of successful filling and submission of NEET application form 2019. Below given pointers with regards to confirmation page should be kept in mind.
- While the confirmation page of NEET 2019 will be sent on registered email ids of the candidates, candidates should still take at least 3 printouts of confirmation page for future reference.
- In case one forgets to take the printouts of confirmation page right after making the payment, candidates should log into their accounts with their provisional registration number and password and then take the printout of NEET 2019 application form submission confirmation page.
- The facility to take the printout of confirmation page will not be available after the last date of filling NEET application form 2019 is over.
The confirmation page will be displayed like this-
NEET Application Form 2019 Correction Window
Candidates who have registered for NEET have received a mail for correction in the uploaded scanned images of passport size photograph and signature. Aspirants can follow the procedure mentioned below to upload the correct images.
Steps to upload the correct image
- Click on the link of 'NEET candidate login' provided on this page.
- Enter the credentials - application number and password received at the time of filling the application form.
- After logging in, the option to upload the correct photograph or signature will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates need to upload the correct scanned image as per the specifications.
- Once the correction is made, an OTP will be send to the registered mobile number and email ID.
- A correction slip will be displayed on the screen and a printout must be taken for future use.
NEET 2019 Application Form – Important Points
- Candidates must keep at least 3 copies of the confirmation page generated after submission of NEET application form 2019.
- Besides confirmation page, candidates must also keep the proof of the remittance of NEET application fee.
- Candidates are advised to keep at least 5 passport size copies and 2 postcard size copies of the photograph that was uploaded by them in the application form of NEET 2019. Candidates will be required to paste the same in the admit card of NEET 2019.
- A self-declaration form will be generated for candidates belonging to the state of Jammu & Kashmir and have opted for All India Quota (AIQ) seats.
- Candidates will be given time after the last date of filling NEET application form 2019 is over for making some permissible corrections in the application form. The correction window will be open between January 14 and January 31. However, it is advised that candidates fill NEET 2019 application form with utmost care after going through above mentioned steps.
NEET 2019 Common Service Centres (CSCs)
Common Service Centres (CSCs) have been set up by the government of India to help candidates (especially from rural areas) who do not have proper access to the internet to successfully fill and submit the application form of NEET 2019. Candidates may take help of CSCs for complete NEET application form submission process, or they can also take a particular service like making payment of NEET 2019 application fee through the offline mode of e-wallet, etc.
There are more than 2.4 lakhs CSCs set up across India. The list of NEET CSCs will be made available on the official website of NTA. CSCs charge a nominal fee for the services provided by them. Given in the table below is the fee structure charged by CSCs for different services related to NEET application form submission:-
Assisting in complete process of NEET application form submission
(from preparation of an email-Id to printing of confirmation page)
Uploading scanned documents only
Online Payment of NEET Application fee (e-wallet)
0.5% of transaction fee
Print-out per page
More like NEET
Goa MBBS Application Form 2019
Goa MBBS Application Form 2019 - DTE will release the Goa MBBS 2019 Application form in the secon...
Kerala MBBS Admission 2019
Kerala MBBS Admission 2019 - CEE has released the online application for Kerala MBBS admission 20...
Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019
Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019 - CEE, Kerala has released the first phase of Kerala MBBS 2019 ...
NEET Admit Card 2019
NEET Admit Card 2019 – NTA will release NEET 2019 Admit Card on April 15 in online mode. Download...
Deemed University MBBS Admission 2019
Deemed University MBBS Admission 2019 - Candidates seeking admission in MBBS and BDS courses in D...
Questions related to NEET
Hi Binu, There are now a total of 154 centers for the NEET Examination across different states and Union Territories in the country. From the ...
Sir I have got 48,48,55,63 in physics chemistry biology and english.i pass my 12 board exam in 2017. Belong to general category.
Dear Shah, your aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology is 50% if the exam is for 100 marks. If each examnis for 60 marks then the aggregate is...
How many questions selected for NCERT physics, chemistry, biology subject wise and whole percentage in neet 2019?
Hi.. Weightage of each subject is Physics 45 Questions Chemistry 45 Questions Biology 90 Questions Physics: Electricity: ...
Updating my answer as per your comment regarding cut off marks for dental colleges in Delhi, Cut off marks for admission into Dental Government Co...
Hello aspirant If you are aiming to get the hind institute of medical sciences through the 15% All India Quota then try to score atleast 600...