IPUCET MBBS 2015 Eligibility
IPUCET MBBS 2015 Eligibility – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)will soon be declaring eligibility of IPUCET MBBS 2015 Exam. It is the undergraduate medical exam conducted by GGSIPU for admissions to undergraduate medical programmes including MBBS and BDS.
IPUCET MBBS 2015 is scheduled to be held in two stages. While the first stage shall be conducted on April 26, 2015, the date for second stage has been scheduled for May 23, 2015.
For any queries and doubts, call IPUCETMBBS 2015Premium Helpline @ 011-40360360
IPUCET MBBS 2015 Eligibility Criteria – Applicants need to check eligibility criteria beforeapplying IPUCETMBBS 2015 Application. Check below for detailed information on IPUCET MBBS 2015 Eligibility Criteria.
Click Here to Enroll For Test Series, Expert Guidance For UG 2015 Medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and College Selection.
Educational Qualifications –Candidatesappearing for IPUCETMBBS 2015 Exam need to have the following educational qualification to be considered eligible.
- Should be an Indian citizen only as NRIs are not eligible
- Passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually
- Secured at least 50% of the total marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects (Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, need to have secured 40% of the total marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English)
- Age Limits – Applicants should have attained the age of 17 years as on December 31, 2015 and must not completed 21 years of the age on August 01, 2015.
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen, Non-Resident Indians and Foreign Nationals are not eligible for IPU CET MBBS 2015
- For seat under MBBS programme at NDMC candidate must have studied 11 and 12 classes regularly from a recognized school within the National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Children of serving Army personnel are eligible for admission to ACMS for ARMY category for MBBS programme while the admission for the ward of Ex-Army personnel to be done as the criteria of reservation of the examination authority
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on IPUCET MBBS 2015
With MHRD announcing the reduction in CBSE syllabus upto 30% f...
NEET SS seat matrix 2020 - Aspirants seeking for information r...
NEET SS 2020 - NBE to conducts NEET SS exam on September 15, 2...
Questions related to NEET
if i fail in physics theory but i overall score in physics os 48 marks. and i am from sc category Can i eligible for neet ???
We are so sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for NEET as Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should have scored 40% of passing marks in Class 12 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
On the basis of the above criteria of NTA you are not eligible.
You can give an improvement in this paper only.
All the best
internship salary in Rajasthan for SMS medical collage neet
UG students are provided with a stipend of 20000 per month or more(which may be revised in the coming years) for the duration for 12 months. MBBS course duration is for 4 and 1/2 years with 1 year of internship .
sir/maam i got 63 in physics 63 in chemistry and 59 in biology am i eligible for neet 2020
As per the latest eligibility criteria of NEET 2020, a student is required to obtain a minimum of 50% if he is from GEN category and OBC/SC/ST student is required to get minimum 40% marks that are aggregate marks only for PCB subjects to be eligible for NEET.
So, in your case it is 63 + 63 + 59 = 185, which is equivalent to 61.67%.
This means you are eligible for NEET even if you are from GEN category.
Refer here for more info - https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-eligibility-criteria
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
which minimum rank is required in neet to take admission in AIIMS
You need to score more than 660+
Im sc student i get 22 in theory & 27 in practical so can i apper in neet exam
Passing marks in theory examination of Biology is 23 marks out of 70 marks and you have got only 22 marks so you have failed in Biology theory andso you are not eligible for Neet examination
This is because,
To be eligible for Neet examination it is mandatory to pass in both theory and practical examination as
Neet eligibility criteria says that,
to be eligible you must have passed your 12th with English andPCB (pass in both the theory and practical )with at least 50 % in aggregate of PCB ( in theory +practical) in 12th examination if you belong to general category or at least 40% in aggregate of PCB if belongs to Obc/ Sc /st .
Thus , you are not eligible for NEET examination even if you belong to Sc category as you have failed biology theory exam
For detailed information about neet examination go through our page for which link is provided below; -