JIPMER PG 2015 Merit List
JIPMER PG 2015 Merit List - The merit list of JIPMER PG 2015 has been declared on June 3, 2015. Candidates can check their rank in JIPMER PG 2015 merit list from the link given below. The rank of JIPMER PG 2015 for July session has been based on percentile which has been determined on the basis of the average marks obtained by the first top ten candidates in the entrance examination.
Important Features of JIPMER PG 2015 Merit List
- The JIPMER 2015 Merit List will be based on the percentile which will be determined on the basis of the average marks obtained by the first top ten candidates in the entrance examination.
- To qualify the entrance exam, candidates from unreserved category and Institute (INST)/ Sponsored/ Deputed (SD) / Foreign Nationals candidates have to obtain a percentile of 50 and above.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes including OPH have secure the minimum percentile of 40. Orthopedic Physically Challenged (OPH) candidates from general category are required to obtain minimum percentile of 45. The below table summarizes the required percentile for different class category.
Unreserved (UR) / Institute (INST) / Sponsored/ Deputed(SD) / Foreign Nationals (FN)
Orthopedic Physically Challenged - UR (OPH)
OBC / SC / ST (Including OPH)
- After the publication of merit list, candidates will be able to download the rank letter in online mode. The rank letter will not be dispatched by JIPMER to qualifying candidates at their postal address given by them while filling the application form. The rank letter has to be downloaded within 3 days of publication of merit list.
- The JIPMER 2015 Merit List is valid only for the 2015 admission session. The JIPMER 2015 rank will be only considered for admission for MD and MS course for the year 2015.
- Category-wise merit list for the following categories (UR, OBC, INST, SC, ST, OPH) will be displayed in both online and offline mode.
Seat allotment will be done in accordance with the JIPMER 2015 Merit List through counselling process which will start on June 17, 2015. Admission will be offered for nearly 71 MD under all India national including OCI and 5 MD Seats for service and foreign candiadtes. The allotment of seats will as per rank/merit of qualifying candidates.
To check Merit Rank List for JIPMER PG 2015- Click Here
To check Merit Rank List for Sponsored and Foreign Nationals- Click Here
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to JIPMER PG 2015 Merit List
JIPMER PG exam centres 2020 - JIPMER, Puducherry has started s...
JIPMER PG Application Form 2020 for July session has been star...
JIPMER PG merit list 2020 - Authority will release JIPMER PG 2...
JIPMER PG prospectus 2020 released on March 4, with confusions...
Questions related to JIPMER PG
Hello sir,Is interstate travel allowed for JIPMER PG exam sir??
JIPMER PG entrance exam for July session of 2020 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry. It will be conducted on June 21st in online mode.
As we are undergoing through critical circumstances due to outbreak of corona virus so there might be some problems in travelling but Indian government has granted the permission for interstate travelling if urgent. But note that you should be asymptomatic.
Admit cards have been released on the portal so you can download it. However candidates who have selected their exam cities in Tamilnadu there admit cards have not been issued till now. They will also release soon.
Note that if you have to travel for such distance and reason so you should travel with full preventive measures.
For more information about JIPMER PG 2020 you should refer to the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
All the best for your exam!!
how much seats are in jipmer pg .
There are as many as 95 seats in total available through JIPMER PG. 65 seats are for MD courses and 30 are for MS Courses. Under MD Courses, 61 seats are for Indian Nationals including OCI card Holders, 3 are for Indian Candidate sponsored by the Govt. and 1 is for Foreign National. For MS Courses, 28 seats are for Indian Nationals including OCI card Holders, 1 is for Indian Candidate sponsored by the Govt. and 1 is for Foreign National
When is the postponed exam date of 2020?
I completed my internship in march 2020 batch,(With corona extension till april) due to corona issues we could not get our permanent MCI registration number and OBC certificate. will i be able to write this july 2020 exam with provisional registration number and BC certificate???
I think you will because this Covid-19 is a situation that not only india but whole world facing and that has caused lot of changes in various things from education to business and and not only the education institutions but the government is also aware of these thing and you are not alone thousands if students are in the same boat as you.So, i am sure government will make any provision for this and you will definitely be able to appear in the pg exams.
I am applying for jipmer md/ms I logged in using the registration details but I am unable to see the go to application form tab or button or option whatever it is. what should I do? Im doing it in my phone is it because of that?
You need not to worry this issue. There might be some technical error or there may be network issue which is causing this problem. Please follow the given methods :-
- Try to refresh the tab again and again.
- Close all tabs and restart it.
- Open the tab in desktop mode or on desktop.
- Once recheck your details which you are entering
If this issue still continues than contact to the respective authority.
I hope this information helps you.