JIPMER PG 2020 registration of June session has started!
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2020 for July session is released by JIPMER, Puducherry along with the information brochure on March 4. Medical graduates must go through the JIPMER PG 2020 exam pattern to have a better knowledge of the structure of the exam. With the help of the exam pattern of JIPMER PG 2020 July session, aspirants will have an idea of number of questions asked, marking scheme, syllabus, duration and other details. The authority has announced JIPMER PG exam dates for July session. JIPMER PG 2020 exam will be held on May 16, in computer based mode for admission to 100 seats offered in Puducherry campus.LATEST: Candidates can fill the JIPMER PG application form 2020 now till April 9 !
Latest : NEET PG 2020 College Predictor - Know your admission chances for MD/MDMS/Diploma in All India & State Counsellings with NEET PG Rank. Predict Now
As per the JIPMER exam pattern 2020 July session, the exam for Masters of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) courses will be conducted for three hours, while MDS exam will be held from one hour and thirty minutes. A total of 250 and 100 questions will be asked from MBBS and BDS curriculum, respectively. Checking the exam pattern of JIPMER PG 2020 will help candidates to prepare accordingly for the exam. Check JIPMER PG exam pattern 2020 number of questions, marking scheme syllabus and other information on this page.
Know your admission chances for MD/MDMS/Diploma in All India Quota & State Level Counselings
Aspirants who wish to pursue MD/MS/MDS from Puducherry campus must go through the brief introduction of JIPMER PG exam pattern. Since the JIPMER PG exam pattern 2020 for July session has not been released yet, thus, candidates can check the previous session paper pattern. This will be updated as soon as JIPMER PG exam pattern will be announced. All the details regarding JIPMER PG exam, syllabus, time, questions asked and others has been mentioned below.
1. Exam Date and Mode - The computer based exam of JIPMER PG 2020 July session will be conducted on May 17.
2. Duration of exam - JIPMER PG exam pattern mentions different timings for MD/MS and MDS courses, which can be checked in the table below.
1 hour 30 minutes
3. Language and shift of exam - As per the exam pattern of JIPMER PG, candidates can take the exam only in English language and in the single shift.
6. Question type and Number of questions - For JIPMER PG exam, a total of 250 questions for MD/MS and 100 question for MDS course will be asked.
7. Total marks - Since the number of questions differs for courses, thus the total marks is also different. Please refer to the table below for total marks.
8. Marking scheme - The marking pattern of JIPMER PG 2020 as specified by the authority has been provided here.
9. JIPMER PG Syllabus - Clinical Sciences as well as Basic Clinical Sciences for MD/MS, while Dental Sciences and Basic Clinical Sciences (MDS) will be asked under JIPMER PG exam pattern 2020. Candidates willing to appear for JIPMER PG must cover these subjects. The complete JIPMER PG 2020 syllabus is mentioned in the table below.
10. Number of questions - There is a clear bifurcation in the number of questions from each subject. Refer to the table below for a clear idea.
11. Selection Process - The process of selection is done on the basis of marks secured and performance of candidates in JIPMER PG exam.
12. Tie-breaker - If two or more candidates secure same marks then the authority will follow the tie-breaker rules as mentioned:
Negative marks: The candidate who has secured less number of negative markings, which means who has given less incorrect answers will be preferred
Age: In case the tie exists the candidate who is older by age will be considered
High aggregate marks: If the tie continues then the candidate who gets higher aggregate marks will be getting a higher rank
After familiarising with JIPMER PG 2020 exam pattern, the next step for candidates is to get knowledge about the syllabus of exam. JIPMER PG MD/MS course includes two basic subjects, i.e., Clinical Science and Basic Clinical Science and for MDS course the subjects are Basic Clinical Science and Dental Science. The table given below lists the topics included in these subjects
Basic Clinical Science
Pathology, Microbiology and
Forensic Medicine, Toxicology and Biostatistics
Community Medicine, Medicine,
Obstetrics and Gynecology,
Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis,
Radio Therapy, Emergency Medicine, Orthopedics, Nuclear Medicine,
Pulmonary Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine
Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
Oral Medicine and Radiology
Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Periodontology
Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Public Health Dentistry
General Anatomy including embryology and histology
General human physiology and Biochemistry
Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology
General Pathology and Microbiology
General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics General Medicine General Surgery
According to the non-disclosure agreement, candidates are not allowed to share, reproduce, publish or transmit some or any of the details of the exam outside the examination hall. JIPMER is a proprietary examination and by registering for it candidates are by default abided to this agreement and all the other terms and conditions mentioned in the MD/MS/MDS prospectus.
JIPMER PG 2020 - JIPMER Puducherry will conduct JIPMER PG July session on May 16. Check JIPMER PG...
JIPMER PG Application Form 2020 for July session is now available here. Check JIPMER PG 2020 appl...
JIPMER PG result 2020 will be declared by the authority on May 23, in PDF form. Check JIPMER PG 2...
JIPMER PG merit list 2020 - Authority will release JIPMER PG 2020 merit list for July session on ...
JIPMER PG cutoff 2020 will be released category-wise in the online mode after the declaration of ...
To download last 10/5 previous year question papers and sample papers you should go to the link mentioned below:-
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
Well correction can only be made if you are given the option of online correction but if not then you cannot correct it. Now you can either talk to them about it once. Maybe they will be able to help you in this, cause no corrections can be made once submitted.
I hope my answer helps.
All the best.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has started the online registration for JIPMER PG 2020 and the application process will goes on till April 9.
After successful registration you will receive your user ID and password through e-mail you gave at time of registration. If you are unable to login using the login credentials than there might be some technical issue with website.
You should contact the conducting authority for such reasons. For more details about JIPMER PG 2020 you can read this
Hope this answer helps you.
Your JIPMER PG brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile