JKCET Medical 2015 Counselling - The second round of JKCET Medical 2015 Counselling for the allotment of vacant MBBS and BDS seats are scheduled to be held on August 17, 2015.The first round of Counselling JKCET Medical 2015 Counselling was concluded on July 4 with the round 1 MBBS and BDS seat allotment in medical and Dental colleges of Jammu and Kashmir. Allotment of seats was done strictly on the basis of candidate’s marks and rank in JKCET Medical 2015 entrance exam. Candidates who had appeared in round one Counselling of JKCET Medical 2015 can check below for the Round 1 Seat Allotment Result
To check JKCET Medical 2015 Counselling Seat Allotment Result- Click Here
Venue of JKCET Medical 2015
BOPEE Office, Bagahti Baruzulla, Srinagar
[Click Here to know which private medical and dental college of Jammu and Kashmir you will get based on JKCET Medical 2015 Rank or call at 011-40360360 to talk Expert counsellors]
Counselling Schedule of JKCET Medical 2015:
Open Merit and Category
June 25, 2015
1 to 125
June 26, 2015
126 to 250
June 27, 2015
251 to 375
June 29, 2015
376 to 500
June 30, 2015
501 to 625
July 01, 2015
626 to 750
July 02, 2015
751 to 875
July 03, 2015
876 to 1000
July 04, 2015
Only Reserved category candidates
To download the list of reserved category candidates called for Counselling on July 04, 2015- Click Here
MBBS: Govt: Seats = 400 (50% male open, 50% female open, 50% male category and 50% female category)
BDS : Govt: Seats = 100 (50% male open, 50% female open, 50% male category and 50% female category)
MBBS: Private: Seats = 40 (Open to all eligible candidates as per their rank)
MBBS: Private: Seats = 10 (Poor and Backward candidates)
BDS: Private: Seats = 40 (Open to all eligible candidates as per their rank)
The JKCET Medical 2015 entrance exam is conducted for admission to medical undergraduate course like MBBS, BDS. The state level entrance exam is conducted byThe Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE). Each year the exam is conducted for admissions to undergraduate MBBS or BDS courses.
Instructions to be followed for the JKCET Medical 2015 Counselling
1. The selection will be recommended strictly on the basis of merit of eligible candidates determined by the rank obtained in the entrance examination. Allotment of streams / institutions shall be made through counselling. The candidates will be called for counselling one after the other in order of rank for allotment of discipline / institution.
2. The qualified candidates must come for counselling along with all documents in original, admit card and a non refundable bank draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of FA/CAO, BOPEE. The fees can also be paid through the swap machine available at BOPEE office, Srinagar/Jammu.
3. If a candidate decides in the counselling hall to withdraw his/her counselling form, he /she is entitled to refund of full amount of rupees 1000 but not the late fee which he/she have paid due to missed admission or missed counselling. Withdrawal from counselling is allowed only for the first round of counselling.
4. The candidates should indicate clearly multiple choices of disciplines / institutions in the counselling form which they want to join in order of preference. For example, if a candidate indicates his options in the following manner:
a) MBBS-GMC Jammu
b) BDS ,GDC Jammu
c) MBBS- GMC Srinagar
d) MBBS- SKIMS, Srinagar
e) BDS, GDC Srinagar
f) MBBS-ASCOMS, Jammu
Such a candidate will be first considered for allotment of MBBS - GMC-Jammu and so on. If a candidate is interested in private MBBS as against BDS in Govt Dental College, he/ she must indicate choice of private MBBS ahead of Govt. BDS
5. The candidates have to appear personally for counselling. If, however, for some unavoidable reasons, it is not possible for a candidate to appear personally, he / she may send his / her duly authorised representative with admit card, bank draft, original documents, undertaking and authority letter to the effect that allotment made on the basis of choices indicated by such representative shall be binding on him/ her
A total 50% of seats are under Open Merit or general category, other 50% is distributed among the reserved category candidates.
Stay tuned to www.medicine.careers360.comfor more news and updates
NEET aspirants must know the NEET exam day guidelines 2020 in order to be prepared for the entran...
NEET sample papers 2020 - Use NEET 2020 sample papers for better preparations for exam. Download ...
NEET 2020 Latest News and Updates - MoHFW has announced NEET as single medical entrance exam as p...
NEET Answer Key 2020 - NTA will release NEET 2020 answer key in the fourth week of May 2020. Down...
AIPVT counselling 2020 - VCI will conduct the AIPVT 2020 counselling in the third week of July 20...
From 2020-2021 session onwards, there shall be only one entrance exam for admission to MBBS course and that is NEET
Earlier, AIIMS and JIPMER used to conduct their own entrance test which no longer will take place now.
So, yes NEET will be the only entrance test conducted for admission to MBBS
Yes, you are eligible to write NEET from UP, even though you want to take admission in a college of Delhi. The admission is taken on the basis of your marks and rank, so it does not matter from which state you have given the exam. But you won't get the benefit of state quota.
Hope it helps you.
Dear Venu, NTA majorly asks questions from NCERT. But you need to be prepared so as not to be surprised in the examination hall. Class notes is good but you will need few more books:
Physics Best Books:
NCERT Physics Class XI & Class XII
Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
Objective Physics By DC Pandey
Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov
Chemistry Best Books:
NCERT Chemistry textbooks for Class XI and XII
Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
ABC of Chemistry for Classes 11 and 12 by Modern
Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
Dinesh Chemistry Guide
Practise books by VK Jaiswal, MS Chauhan and N Awasthi
Biology Best Books:
NCERT Biology Class XI and Class XII textbooks
Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman
Objective Biology by Dinesh
Objective Botany by Ansari
Pradeep Guide on Biology
GR Bathla publications for Biology
Your NEET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile