JKCET Medical 2015 Counselling - The second round of JKCET Medical 2015 Counselling for the allotment of vacant MBBS and BDS seats are scheduled to be held on August 17, 2015.The first round of Counselling JKCET Medical 2015 Counselling was concluded on July 4 with the round 1 MBBS and BDS seat allotment in medical and Dental colleges of Jammu and Kashmir. Allotment of seats was done strictly on the basis of candidate’s marks and rank in JKCET Medical 2015 entrance exam. Candidates who had appeared in round one Counselling of JKCET Medical 2015 can check below for the Round 1 Seat Allotment Result
To check JKCET Medical 2015 Counselling Seat Allotment Result- Click Here
Venue of JKCET Medical 2015
BOPEE Office, Bagahti Baruzulla, Srinagar
[Click Here to know which private medical and dental college of Jammu and Kashmir you will get based on JKCET Medical 2015 Rank or call at 011-40360360 to talk Expert counsellors]
Counselling Schedule of JKCET Medical 2015:
Open Merit and Category
June 25, 2015
1 to 125
June 26, 2015
126 to 250
June 27, 2015
251 to 375
June 29, 2015
376 to 500
June 30, 2015
501 to 625
July 01, 2015
626 to 750
July 02, 2015
751 to 875
July 03, 2015
876 to 1000
July 04, 2015
Only Reserved category candidates
To download the list of reserved category candidates called for Counselling on July 04, 2015- Click Here
MBBS: Govt: Seats = 400 (50% male open, 50% female open, 50% male category and 50% female category)
BDS : Govt: Seats = 100 (50% male open, 50% female open, 50% male category and 50% female category)
MBBS: Private: Seats = 40 (Open to all eligible candidates as per their rank)
MBBS: Private: Seats = 10 (Poor and Backward candidates)
BDS: Private: Seats = 40 (Open to all eligible candidates as per their rank)
The JKCET Medical 2015 entrance exam is conducted for admission to medical undergraduate course like MBBS, BDS. The state level entrance exam is conducted byThe Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE). Each year the exam is conducted for admissions to undergraduate MBBS or BDS courses.
Instructions to be followed for the JKCET Medical 2015 Counselling
1. The selection will be recommended strictly on the basis of merit of eligible candidates determined by the rank obtained in the entrance examination. Allotment of streams / institutions shall be made through counselling. The candidates will be called for counselling one after the other in order of rank for allotment of discipline / institution.
2. The qualified candidates must come for counselling along with all documents in original, admit card and a non refundable bank draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of FA/CAO, BOPEE. The fees can also be paid through the swap machine available at BOPEE office, Srinagar/Jammu.
3. If a candidate decides in the counselling hall to withdraw his/her counselling form, he /she is entitled to refund of full amount of rupees 1000 but not the late fee which he/she have paid due to missed admission or missed counselling. Withdrawal from counselling is allowed only for the first round of counselling.
4. The candidates should indicate clearly multiple choices of disciplines / institutions in the counselling form which they want to join in order of preference. For example, if a candidate indicates his options in the following manner:
a) MBBS-GMC Jammu
b) BDS ,GDC Jammu
c) MBBS- GMC Srinagar
d) MBBS- SKIMS, Srinagar
e) BDS, GDC Srinagar
f) MBBS-ASCOMS, Jammu
Such a candidate will be first considered for allotment of MBBS - GMC-Jammu and so on. If a candidate is interested in private MBBS as against BDS in Govt Dental College, he/ she must indicate choice of private MBBS ahead of Govt. BDS
5. The candidates have to appear personally for counselling. If, however, for some unavoidable reasons, it is not possible for a candidate to appear personally, he / she may send his / her duly authorised representative with admit card, bank draft, original documents, undertaking and authority letter to the effect that allotment made on the basis of choices indicated by such representative shall be binding on him/ her
A total 50% of seats are under Open Merit or general category, other 50% is distributed among the reserved category candidates.
Stay tuned to www.medicine.careers360.comfor more news and updates
What after NEET 2020? – Get more information on what after NEET 2020 for those appearing through ...
AFMC MBBS application form 2020 - AFMC, Pune will release AFMC MBBS 2020 application form in the ...
NTA has released specifications of NEET 2020 Photo (Passport/Postcard) Size, Format, Documents, O...
NEET Dress Code 2020 - NTA has specified dress code of NEET 2020 for male and female candidate. K...
NEET 2020 - National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct NEET 2020 on May 3 in offline mode. Check ...
Bhagya, if you fall in the Creamy Layer of OBC, then you have to select your Category as General Category while filling in the application form. But if you fall under Non creamy layer you have to select OBC. Now even if you belong to OBC-NCL but want to opt out of reservation, you can select General Category. But if you belong to OBC-NCL and you want to claim your reservation, you can change your Category during the correction window when it opens in January 2020.
The aadhaar card is not mandatory for the NEET exam 2020.
Additional Tips to Keep in Mind While Filling NEET 2020 Application Form –
Hi there Rousan!
Hope you are having a nice day!
I would like to inform you that the candidates who are 17 years and above as on the date of admissions or by December 31, 2020 are eligible to apply for NEET. There is no upper age limit as of now in NEET 2020. For more further details regarding age relaxation or reservation for NEET 2020, I am giving you a link below:-
So use this link for all the information regarding NEET 2020 and I hope it will help you alot. All the best for your upcoming future.
NEET is a National level Common Entrance test. While filling the NEET Application form, the photograph should be 20 to 200 KB of Size and the format should be JPG/JPEG only. The photograph should be clear and your face should be 80% covered and avoid using taking photo on Mobile.
Your NEET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile