KCET Medical 2014 Counselling
KCET Medical 2014 Counselling – The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has announced the date and schedule of KCET Medical 2014 Counselling. Candidates who have qualified KCET Medical 2014 Entrance Test which was held May 1 & 2, 2014 are advised to carefully read the KCET Medical 2014 Counselling. According to the KEA, KCET Medical 2014 counselling process begins from May 30, 2014 with verification of NCC and Physically Handicap category candidates. The verification for general candidates will be conducted in a window of 15 days beginning from June 2, 2014. The verification process will conclude on June 17, 2014. After verification, the original documents will be returned to the candidates and one set of the attested photocopies of all the documents will be retained by the KEA. According to exam authorities, candidates will be intimated for counselling procedure through its website only.
LATEST NEWS - Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has announced the date and schedule of KCET Medical 2014 Counselling Extended round. The extended round of counselling begins on August 20 2014 and I will conclude on August 25, 2015.
For complete detail on KCET Medical 2014 counselling document verification dates, read below:
For any doubts and queries, call the KCET Medical 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Click here to know which medical and dental colleges you can get in next rounds of counselling based on rank in KCET Medical?
KCET Medical 2014 Counselling Document Verification Dates General Merit, All Reserved and Special Category Candidates:
KCET Medical 2014 Counselling Procedure is as follows
1. KCET Medical 2014 Candidate Registration:
- According to the rank in KCET Medical 2014 candidates have to report to the nearest Helpline centres as per the schedule based on their rank
- Candidates should register at any of the 13 helpline as specified before the given dates. To check the list of Helpline Centres Click here
- At the helpline centre candidates have to register their KCET Medical 2014 number in the Computer system at the helpline centre for the further Verification
Click Here to Enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
2. KCET Medical 2014 Document Verification:
- Candidates have to bring their original documents for verification during KCET Medical 2014 Counselling
- After completion of document verification process candidates will be allotted a unique User ID and Password for KCET Medical 2014 Counselling
- Candidates are required to take the Verification Slip as well as the Unique Keyword, which is printed on the back of the Verification Slip for Option Entry Login purposes. The Unique Key word consists of 8 alpha numeric characters
- In case any of the candidates forget their password the instructions to set a new password will be provided to candidates
- At all the Helpline Centres, an interactive session will be held for the KCET Medical 2014 Counselling explaining the various stages of the counselling such as choice filling, fee payment, procedure etc. During Interaction session candidate will be briefed with regard to entry of options, procedure involved in allotment of seats, payment of fee etc.
Documents required for the Verification during KCET Medical 2014 Counselling:
Candidates need to bring following original documents and one set of attested photocopies in the sequential order shown below and produce the same in the verification counter:
- Copy of filled KCET Medical 2014 Application Form
- KCET Medical 2014 Admission Ticket
- SSLC/Class X Marks Card
- 2nd PUC/ Class XII Marks Card
- Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI
- TWO recent passport size photographs
The following Documents should be produced only if Applicable:
- Caste Certificate / Caste Income Certificate / Income Certificate obtained from the concerned Tahasildar for the candidates claiming Reservation benefits
- Income Certificate obtained from concerned Tahasildar to claim ‘Supernumerary Seats’
- Kannada Medium Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO for candidates claiming Kannada Medium reservation benefits
- Rural Study Certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO and verification certificate
- Parent’s study certificate / Parent’s Hometown certificate /Parent’s Domicile certificate / Parent’s Employment certificate / Parent’s Cumulative Record/ Parent’s Marks Card, etc., for the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats based on the domicile / study / employment of the parent
- Duly sworn in Affidavit of the candidate claiming eligibility under Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga category
- Identity Card issued by the Jurisdictional Deputy Commissioner / District Magistrate, for the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats under Jammu & Kashmiri Migrants quota
- A verification certificate (only for GM candidates)
Entry of Options of KCET Medical 2014 Counselling
Entry of options by the candidates will begin only after the receipt of seat matrix from the Government. The details of the College wise, Course wise and Category wise seats available for allotment will be published o the website of KEA. The available seats will be announced on seat June 24, 2014.
Entry of Options Procedure of KCET Medical 2014 Counselling:
- Candidates who have been assigned the KCET Medical 2014 User ID and Password for Counselling can log in and enter their options
- The college wise, category wise and course wise seat matrix will be uploaded on the website. The seat matrix will also be available at all the Helpline Centres
- To log in, students must enter their KCET Medical 2014 Application Number and the Unique Keyword printed in the Verification Slip. To prevent misuse, the candidates are advised to change their passwords, once they log in
- Candidates can enter all the choices of courses as per their eligibility once they log in
- The Option Entry Form will comprise of the priority order number, discipline, college name and code and the course code
- The order of the choices can be modified as and how the candidates want with no restriction
- The choices will be locked on the last day to be considered for the seat allotment phase of KCET Medical 2014 Counselling Process
To Practice for Option Entry KCET Medical 2014 – Click Here
Read Important Dates for Entry of Options During KCET Medical 2014 Counselling:
KCET Medical 2014 Seat Allotment:
The seat matrix issued by the Government for each discipline will be adopted for seats allotment. College wise, course wise and category wise seat matrix issued by Government will be hosted on the KEA website for the information of the candidates and parents.
The allotment of seats will be conducted in the following three rounds and each round consists of three phases and each phase consists of number of iterations.
1. First Round.
2. Second Round.
3. Second Extended Round
Seats in Medical and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will be allotted to candidates according to their rank in KCET Medical 2014 Merit List. At the time of allotment of seats, the availability of the seats and preferred choices of the candidate will be also considered.
Candidates who are allotted seats must download the KCET 2014 Seat Allotment Letters and pay the admission fees as specified. Candidates, who are not satisfied with the seat allotted, can take part in the subsequent KCET Medical 2014 Counselling rounds.
Want to know which medical and dental colleges you can get based on rank in AIPMT 2014? Click here
For any doubts and queries, call the KCET Medical 2014 Counselling Helpline at 011-40360360
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to KCET Medical Entrance Exam 2014.
With MHRD announcing the reduction in CBSE syllabus upto 30% f...
NEET SS seat matrix 2020 - Aspirants seeking for information r...
NEET SS 2020 - NBE to conducts NEET SS exam on September 15, 2...
Questions related to NEET
if i fail in physics theory but i overall score in physics os 48 marks. and i am from sc category Can i eligible for neet ???
We are so sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for NEET as Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should have scored 40% of passing marks in Class 12 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
On the basis of the above criteria of NTA you are not eligible.
You can give an improvement in this paper only.
All the best
internship salary in Rajasthan for SMS medical collage neet
UG students are provided with a stipend of 20000 per month or more(which may be revised in the coming years) for the duration for 12 months. MBBS course duration is for 4 and 1/2 years with 1 year of internship .
sir/maam i got 63 in physics 63 in chemistry and 59 in biology am i eligible for neet 2020
As per the latest eligibility criteria of NEET 2020, a student is required to obtain a minimum of 50% if he is from GEN category and OBC/SC/ST student is required to get minimum 40% marks that are aggregate marks only for PCB subjects to be eligible for NEET.
So, in your case it is 63 + 63 + 59 = 185, which is equivalent to 61.67%.
This means you are eligible for NEET even if you are from GEN category.
Refer here for more info - https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-eligibility-criteria
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
which minimum rank is required in neet to take admission in AIIMS
You need to score more than 660+
Im sc student i get 22 in theory & 27 in practical so can i apper in neet exam
Passing marks in theory examination of Biology is 23 marks out of 70 marks and you have got only 22 marks so you have failed in Biology theory andso you are not eligible for Neet examination
This is because,
To be eligible for Neet examination it is mandatory to pass in both theory and practical examination as
Neet eligibility criteria says that,
to be eligible you must have passed your 12th with English andPCB (pass in both the theory and practical )with at least 50 % in aggregate of PCB ( in theory +practical) in 12th examination if you belong to general category or at least 40% in aggregate of PCB if belongs to Obc/ Sc /st .
Thus , you are not eligible for NEET examination even if you belong to Sc category as you have failed biology theory exam
For detailed information about neet examination go through our page for which link is provided below; -