KLEU PGAIET 2015
KLEU PGAIET 2015 - KLE University will be conducting KLE University Post-Graduate All India Entrance-Test-2015 (KLEU-PGAIET-2015) on January 31, 2015 from 2:00 to 5:00 PM at eight centres across the country viz. Belgaum, Bangalore, Pune, New-Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai & Chennai. KLEU PGAIET 2015 is a state level entrance exam for admission to various Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma Courses (Medical/Dental) in the constituent colleges of the KLE University.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on KLEU PGAIET 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
Exam name: KLE University PG All India Entrance Test 2015
Commonly known as: KLE PGAIET 2015
Exam type: State Level
Exam Category: PG Exam
Conducting Authority: KLE University
KLEU PGAIET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates seeking admission in the Mental/Dental Post Graduate Degree/Diploma Courses should have passed MBBS phase III / Final BDS Exam from the college recognized by Medical Council/Dental Council of India.
- Those of the students who have taken additional 4 or more than 4 attempts (i.e. who have failed for 4 times) during the entire MBBS/BDS Course are not eligible to apply for admissions to PG Degree/Diploma courses. Production of attempt certificate from the Institution is mandatory.
- As per the regulations of statutory bodies, as laid out in Post Graduate regulations the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to PG Courses essentially need to be 50%.
- The candidate needs to complete the compulsory rotating internship by April, 30, 2015
- Foreign/PIO/NRI candidates need not to appear for KLEU-PGAIET 2015. Their admission will be subjected to qualifying examination marks.
KLEU PGAIET 2015 Application Procedure
- A candidate interested in appearing for the KLEU-PGAIET 2015 is required to complete the prescribed application form available on the university website and submit the same to the University online on or before January 20, 2015
- The hard copy (print out) of the application form submitted online must reach the University office on or before January 23, 2015
KLEU PGAIET 2015 Hall Ticket/TAT Cards:
- The candidates need to download the Hall Tickets/TAT Cards/Admit Cards from the University website from January 24, 2015
- The TAT Cards will have the Test Admit Ticket (TAT) Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with the address
- The candidate must not mutilate the TAT Card or change any entry made therein after the University has authenticated it. Doing so will invite cancellation of eligibility of the candidate from taking KLE-PGAIET 2015 Exam
- In case a candidate doesn’t get TAT Card by the given dates from the University office; he/she needs to contact the University office immediately. Arrangement will be made for the issue of supplicate Admit Card/Hall Ticket at the ‘Help Desk’ established at respective KLE PGAIET Examination Centres. In such situation, candidate is required to carry two identical copies of the photographs which he affixed to the application form along with his/her proof of submission/posting of Online Application Form of KLE PGAIET 2015 Exam.In any case, no proof is submitted duplicate TAT Card/Admit Card/Hall Ticket will not be issued.
Click here to enroll online test series for AIPGMEE 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams.
KLEU PGAIET 2015 Exam Pattern
- There will be separate question booklet for medical and Dental Courses.
- The test will have 180 Multiple-Choice Questions (Objective Type Questions).
- The time allotted for taking the test would be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 2:00 pm and end at 5:00 pm.
- Candidates need to mark their answers in an ICR (Intelligent Character Reader) Answer Sheet.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark
- No negative marking shall be awarded for any incorrect response.
KLEU PGAIET 2015 Important Dates
Date of Availability of Applications
November 7, 2014
Last Date for Online Submission
January 20, 2015
Last date for Offline Submission
January 23, 2015
Availability of Hall Tickets
January 24, 2015
February 14, 2015
KLEU PGAIET 2015 Counselling
Will Be Announced Later
Commencement of Academic Session
May 2, 2015
Belgaum – 590010
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to KLEU PGAIET PG 2015