None, 21 Aug 2015, #NEET
Applications Open Now
PDM University
Apply
Banasthali Vidyapith
Apply

Admissions in Madhya Pradesh Medical and Dental Colleges/ Institutions will be done on the basis of AIPMT score. According to theDirectorate of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh, the state will not conduct any Pre Medical Test for admissions to undergraduate MBBS and Dental programmes in Madhya Prdesh. AIPMT 2015 was conducted on July 25 after its cancellation by the Supreme Court due to answer key leak during exam conducted on May 3. The result of AIPMT 2015 retest was announced on August 17, 2015.

Click Here to know which medical and dental college you will get based on AIPMT 2015 Score or call at 011-40360360 to talk Expert counsellors

The Allotment of 85% State quota seats and remaining 15% All India Quota MBBS seats in 6 Govt. Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh will be done on the basis of AIPMT 2015 scores. The merit list for both All India Quota and State Quota seats will be provided separately.

According to the official data of MCI, there are 6 Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh namely, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (Jabalpur), Gajra Raja Medical College (Gwalior), M G M Medical College (Indore), Gandhi Medical College (Bhopal),  Shyam Shah Medical College (Rewa) and Sagar Medical College (Sagar).

Candidates can check below the number of seats for 6 Medical in Madhya Pradesh:

Name of Medical College

Number of Seats*

Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior

150

Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal

150

M G M Medical College, Indore

150

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur

150

Sagar Medical College, Sagar

100

Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa

100

*Based on the official data of Medical Council of India

Eligiblity Criteria: Candidates who wish to pursue MBBS programme from Madhya Pradesh Government Medical College under the 85% state quota seats must have the following eligibility criteria:

  • Candidates must be above the age of 17 years as on December 31st, 2015

  • Candidate must be a domicile of the state of Madhya Pradesh

  • Candidate must meet the eligibility criteria of AIPMT 2015

 

Application Procedure: Candidates have to fill the MP Medical 2015 counselling form for appearing in the admission procedure. The counselling form of MP Medical 2015 admission is available from August 24 and last date for applying is August 26, 2015. Allotment of MBBS and BDS seats in medical and dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh will be done on the basis candidates rank in MP Medical 2015 merit list. 


Selection Procedure: The allotment of MBBS and BDS seats in medical and dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh will be done on the basis on state merit list. The state merit list is prepared on the basis of AIPMT 2015 score. 

 

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and featured articles on AIPMT 2015 Participating States

Latest:[Know your Chances for NEET All India, Central, Deemed Universities  and State Counsellings through NEET]- NEET College Predictor

NEET Rank Predictor

Know you expected rank through NEET Score

Predict Now

Applications Open Now

Banasthali Vidyapith
Banasthali Vidyapith
Apply
Sharda University - SUAT
Sharda University - SUAT
Apply
MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences and Research
MIT School of Bioengineering ...
Apply
PDM University
PDM University
Apply
View All Application Forms

More like NEET

Questions related to NEET

I am expecting 556 marks in neet ug 2019. Can i get a mbbs seat in govt medical college through 15 %quota in general category

1 Minute ago

Hi aspirant, With a expectation of 500+ marks in neet ug you may have a chance of getting a seat in government colleges in mbbs but it is not cert...

for 350 marks in st category in which college of telangana state can i get for girls

20 Minutes ago

Dear candidate,As per your said marks and as per the last year cutoff trend you have no chance to get government medical college in telangana state...

With 540 marks can I got an govt mbbs seat in haryana .lam from obc.

14 Minutes ago

Hello,Based on the cutoff of 2018 you have chances in the following colleges under state quota,Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, RohtakPt...

Sir my neet score 2019 is 538 and my state is Haryana under OBC quota. Sir can I get any govt seat all over India??

20 Minutes ago

hello, to start with you have got some good marks. the previous year opening and closing rank for obc was 53-5922 for govt.medicall colleges. your ...

I am scoring around 480 in Neet 2019 can I get admission in kmc manipal?

45 Minutes ago

hello, according to last year cut-off the students under all india quota required a 540 and above score to get a sure seat in kmc while under state...

Top

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books