Madhya Pradesh Medical Counselling 2014- Directorate of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh has announced the counselling schedule for Madhya Pradesh Medical 2014 admission. According to the officials, online registration for Madhya Pradesh Medical 2014 Counselling will commence on June 20, 2014. Candidates can register themselves for counseling, fill their medical college choice and lock their option any day from June 20 to June 25, 2014.
Want to know which Madhya Pradesh Medical and Dental colleges you can get based on expected rank in AIPMT? Click Here
For any doubts and queries, call Madhya Pradesh Medical 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Seats allotment process in Government and Private Medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh will begin from Main Counseling Registration June 26, 2014 and result of Madhya Pradesh Medical 2014 Seats allotment will be announced on June 27, 2014.
Candidates have to report Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal for documents verification according to scheduled mentioned in the medical seat allotment letter. Document verification will be conducted from June 30, 2014 to July 3, 2014.
Madhya Pradesh Medical Counselling Schedule 2014
Who can Participate
Online Registration, Choice Filling, Choice Locking
AIPMT 2014 Qualified Candidates
June 20, 2014 to June 25, 2014
Online Seat Allotment Process
AIPMT 2014 Qualified Candidates who have filled the MP Medical Admission 2014 Form
June 26, 2014
Seat Allotment Result
June 27, 2014
Document Verification at Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
Candidates have to report according to Seat Allotment Result
June 30, 2014 to July 3, 2014
According to Medical Council of India, there are 6 government medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh. The 6 colleges are Gajra Raja Medical College (Gwalior), Gandhi Medical College (Bhopal), M G M Medical College (Indore), Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (Jabalpur), Sagar Medical College (Sagar) and Shyam Shah Medical College (Rewa)
On the basis of AIPMT 2014 score, Directorate of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh will fill 85% seats in 6 Government medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh. The remaining 15% MBBS seats will be filled by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on the basis of All India quota.
Click Here to Enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to Madhya Pradesh Medical 2014 Exam.
NEET aspirants must know the NEET exam day guidelines 2020 in order to be prepared for the entran...
NEET sample papers 2020 - Use NEET 2020 sample papers for better preparations for exam. Download ...
NEET 2020 Latest News and Updates - MoHFW has announced NEET as single medical entrance exam as p...
NEET Answer Key 2020 - NTA will release NEET 2020 answer key in the fourth week of May 2020. Down...
AIPVT counselling 2020 - VCI will conduct the AIPVT 2020 counselling in the third week of July 20...
From 2020-2021 session onwards, there shall be only one entrance exam for admission to MBBS course and that is NEET
Earlier, AIIMS and JIPMER used to conduct their own entrance test which no longer will take place now.
So, yes NEET will be the only entrance test conducted for admission to MBBS
Yes, you are eligible to write NEET from UP, even though you want to take admission in a college of Delhi. The admission is taken on the basis of your marks and rank, so it does not matter from which state you have given the exam. But you won't get the benefit of state quota.
Hope it helps you.
Dear Venu, NTA majorly asks questions from NCERT. But you need to be prepared so as not to be surprised in the examination hall. Class notes is good but you will need few more books:
Physics Best Books:
NCERT Physics Class XI & Class XII
Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
Objective Physics By DC Pandey
Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov
Chemistry Best Books:
NCERT Chemistry textbooks for Class XI and XII
Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
ABC of Chemistry for Classes 11 and 12 by Modern
Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
Dinesh Chemistry Guide
Practise books by VK Jaiswal, MS Chauhan and N Awasthi
Biology Best Books:
NCERT Biology Class XI and Class XII textbooks
Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman
Objective Biology by Dinesh
Objective Botany by Ansari
Pradeep Guide on Biology
GR Bathla publications for Biology
Your NEET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile