MGM CET 2016 Application Form
MGM CET 2016 Application Form: The application form of MGM CET 2016 are now available by the exam conducting authority. The MGM CET 2016 application form are made available in online mode only and the last date to fill applications is September 5, 2016. Candidates who wish to appear in MGM CET 2016 can check below for the procedure to fill the application forms. It is advised for the candidates to read the eligibility criteria and exam pattern before filling up the MGM CET application form 2016.
To fill up MGM CET 2016 Application Form: Click here
Candidates can check below for MGM CET 2016 Application Form filling process:
Filling up of MGM CET 2016 Application Form:
In order to start filling up the application form of MGM CET 2016, candidates have to click on the above mentioned link
After clicking on the link, candidates have to click on the tab called as “Application Form’’
After clicking on Application Form tab, candidates will be redirected to read the instructions for filling up the MGM CET application form 2016
After reading the instructions, candidates have to have to click on next button to go to actual application form
Now, candidates have to fill all the details as asked in the application form such as:
-Communication in formation
-Upload photo and signature
-Size of the photo and signature should not be more than 35 KB and 30 KB respectively
Candidates have to make a payment of Rs.5000 as application fee amount via bank challan on or before the last date, i.e September 5, 2016
Candidate are required to take the print out of bank challan attached along with the online application form of MGM CET 2016
Candidates have to deposit the bank challan fee in any branch of State Bank of India on second working day of filling up the MGM CET 2016 application form
Re-login after application fee payment:
After successfully paying the bank challan fee, candidates have to login again to complete the application form filling process
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of downloaded application form and keep it safe for future purposes
Note: The application form of MGM CET 2016 is to filled online mode only. Thus, no documents have to be sent via post or courier.
Candidate must submit only one application form. In case of more than one application form is received, the candidature of such candidate will be rejected.
The candidates desires to take admission in constituent colleges of MGM Institute of Health Sciences (Deemed University) need to apply to university along with All India Rank and percentile of marks obtained in AIPMT-2016/NEET-1 or NEET-II. The merit list of the candidates who have applied to the MGMIHS will be prepared based on All India rank obtained in AIPMT-2016/NEET-I or NEET-II. The said merit list will be referred as MGMIHS merit list herein after. The selection will done on the basis of merit of candidates reported for counseling.
Stay tuned to www.medicine.careers360.com for more news and updates on MGM CET 2016
NEET 2020: Mistakes you must avoid on the exam day- Read the a...
Uttarakhand MBBS admission 2020 will be released in the last w...
Will NEET 2020 be difficult after merger of AIIMS and JIPMER- ...
Questions related to NEET
is there any chance to postpone the neet exam ??
Your Neet examination has already been postponed and delayed a lot due to coronavirus outbreak and lock down caused by it from its scheduled date
The HRD minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank conducted a webinar on 5th May at 12 noon, and announced neet examination date on 26th July
So Your NEET examination is going to be conducted on 26th July .
Considering the present situation your Neet examination is not expected to be delayed more so you need to prepare well for NEET examination date considering 26th July as your neet examination date
Inorganic Upto ncert level is it enough for neet ? I am little worried about it!
Hello student student NCERT book is good for inorganic chemistry its recommended by most of the teachers but as number of questions are very less in ncert its preferable to do one more practice book along with NCERT. Make sure you do each and every example and exercise questions of Ncert before jumping to a reference book after completing ncert thoroughly refer to your coaching material or any reference book as mentioned below :-
Practice book by VK jaiswal
OP TONDON Chemistry.
For more updates refer to the link mentioned below - https://www.google.com/amp/s/medicine.careers360.com/articles/best-books-for-neet/amp
Feel free to comment if you have any doubt
how to concentrate in studies for neet 2020
You must follow these simple steps:-
1. Check out the syllabus and structure your preparation, made a plan on how you're going to cover the syllabus.
The best thing to help you in this is coaching material from some good institute. They have their material prepared according to the need of the Exam.
2. When the plan is ready,make a schedule. Remember timetable matters a lot for this one year. Be ready to give at least 6 hours per day for the preparation.
3. Solve the questions from question banks and previous year NEET papers.
4. Repeat these steps. Follow --> Learn --> practice.
5. Also keep on revising the stuff every third week. It is also a very crucial step in your preparation.
Here are few links for you:-
Comment if you have any doubts.
can i crack neet in one and half a month
1.Time Management – Daily Routine :- you should take care of the time. Make a chart for your daily routine and give maximum time atleast 14 hours to your study.
2.Having Good Food and Drinking More Water Will Help
3. Doing Meditation For 30 Min Per Will Increase Memory Power: Meditation will help you to focus on your study.
4. Take A Nap & Sleep Well: You should take a proper nap in between long time study.
Don’t study continuously for more than 2 hours Take 5 to 10 minutes break between your study
5. Challenge Yourself: You have to challenge yourself to get better score in future. Increase your performance day by day and this will only happen when you will regularly study.
6. Find Your Weakness: You should practice the mock test and try to find your weakness and work on it.
7.Plan Your Study : You should prepare timetable and follow the proper time table so that will help you manage your time as well as attain the target.
8. Solving Sample Papers And Previous Years Papers: Sample Papers give you the idea about the type of questions that you will get in the exams and also it would really boast up your confidence and make you write the exam in a better way.
NCERT is must. Go through the NCERT to clear understanding of your topics
Hope this will help you!
what should be the strategy in last one and half a month for neet
In the last 1 and half months follow the given below strategy for Neet examination:-
- If you still have some pending syllabus or chapters to cover then complete them in the first half month
- Follow a routine and try to give at least 8 hours or more to study , your routine should revolve around things i.e study, revise and practice , give 4 to 5 hours for practicing MCQs and numericals each day in your routine
- Revise again and again with special focus to NCERT as round 90 % questions in neet are based on ncert , also focus on diagrams while going through NCERT Biology and go through all the solved and unsolved questions of NCERT in Physics and Chemistry
In the last 1 month focus only on practicing previous year question papers and mock test papers and revision
- Solve previous year questions , it will let you know the examination pattern and your weak areas so that you can work on them
- once you are done with the complete neet syllabus go through mock test papers