MH PGM PGD CET 2015 Eligibility
MH PGM PGD CET 2015 Eligibility - All those aspirants whosoever wish to apply for MH PGM PGD CET 2015 must ascertain that they fulfill the MH PGM PGD CET 2015 Eligibilitycriteria as mentioned by examination authority C Directorate Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai before filling up the application form. Maharashtra PGM PGD CET 2015 is state level entrance exam conducted for admission to Post Graduate and Diploma courses in 27 Medical Colleges/ Institutes of Maharashtra.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on MH PGM PGD CET 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
Important Highlights of MH PGM PGD CET 2015 Eligibility Criteria are given below:
- Candidate must be an Indian National. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Non Resident Indians (NRI)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible for MH PGM PGD CET 2015
- Applicants must have completed the rotating internship or those who are in process must complete it by March 31, 2015 from a recognized medical college
- Candidate should have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) will be eligible to appear for MH PGM PGD CET 2015. Candidates who have pass MBBS examination from foreign University are not eligible for the exam
- Candidates who have passed postgraduate diploma course will be eligible for MH PGM PGD CET 2015 for admission to postgraduate degree registration in the same subject only
- The candidates who are domiciled in Maharashtra and who have obtained admission under 15% quota for All India Pre Medical Test Entrance Examination (AIPMT) for MBBS course in the medical college/institution situated outside Maharashtra State and have obtained the degree from a University situated outside the State of Maharashtra are also be eligible for MH PGM PGD CET 2015
- The MCI/MMC registration is mandatory for appearing at MH PGM CET 2015. Candidates have to produced registration certificate should be produced at the time of document verification process
Click here to enroll online test series for AIPGMEE 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams.
Not Eligible for MH PGM PGD CET 2015:
- Candidates who have passed their MBBS exam from institute located outside Maharashtra, except candidates who are Domicile of Maharashtra and selected under 15% All India quota
- Applicants who have passed final MBBS examination from foreign university are not eligible
- Candidates who are previously registered and are pursuing or completed their PG degree course
- Candidates who are registered for PG diploma and have not passed the course at the time of document verification
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related toMH PGM PGD CET 2015
Bihar PG Medical Admission 2020 - BCECEB has announced Bihar N...
NEET PG 2020 – MCC has extended last date for reporting of NEE...
Assam PG Medical Admission 2020 - DME, Assam has released exte...
Haryana PG medical admission 2020 - The Haryana PG Medical 202...
MP PG medical admission 2020 - DME, MP has released Eligible C...
Questions related to NEET PG
I qualified in neet pg markes311 where I get pg seat
As you have mentioned that you have secured 311 marks in neet pg. So your rank would be around 50000+. So, it seems difficult to get a government seat as the no of seats are less. However, cutoffs change every year. For more information you can predict your college through our neet pg college predictor.
Here is the link:
Will Neet Pg 2021 be postponed?
As of now there is no news about postponing neet pg 2021. As per the official guidelines made by UGC neet pg 2021 exam will be conducted in first week of January 2021.Admit cards will be released in fourth week of December .Neet results will be declared in the fourth week of January.
I hope you are clear with the above information.
All the best!
Howmuch mark a foreign medical graduate who belongs to general category should score in mci screening exam to get eligibile for neet pg? and howmuch marks rank approximately he need to score in neet pg to get a ms general surgery seat?
My documents up b ed jee2020entranc exam user id and password and registration number sab kho gye hy koi bhi prof nhi ab admit card kaise nikale. Registration ho hya hy
I got 128 marks in neet pg can I get admission in mds
To know more about neet mds click below
Hope this helps
Mint and jasmine are suckers Or stolons?
Mint is an example of stolon because these have horizontal orientation on the stem and grow along the soil surface ie., they grow horizontally but jasmine is not stolon it is a runner because of the reason that it grows above the ground which means runner is a type of stolon and runner spread on the surface of the ground and grows over the soil.
Hope this Information is helpful