MP DMAT 2014 Application Form
MP DMAT 2014 Application Form - Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh (DMAT) has invited the application form of DMAT 2014 for all India common entrance test for admission to private Medical and Dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh. DMAT 2014 application form is now available. The interested MBBS and BDS aspirants can fill the DMAT 2014 application form till July 7, 2014 without late fee. Last Date Submission of DMAT Application form 2014 with late fee of Rs. 200 is July 10, 2014. Candidates can fill the DMAT 2014 application form either by downloading or by purchasing the DMAT 2014 application brochure from the designated centres.
MP DMAT 2014 Application Form Can Be Purchased From:
- DMAT 2014 Application Form will be available at the selected branches of State Bank of India on payment of Rs. 750 through cash
- Application Forms of DMAT 2014 are also available at all participating colleges/ Association Office. It can be purchased on payment of Rs. 750 through cash/ demand draft in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal
- DMAT 2014 Application Form can also be obtained from the Association Office/Participating Colleges by post by remitting a DD of Rs. 850 (including postal charges)
- Application Form can also be downloaded from the link given below. In case the application form has been downloaded from website it shall be submitted along with Demand Draft of Rs. 1500 for MBBS & BDS Courses. Demand draft should be drawn in favour of APDMC, payable at Bhopal
For any other information and queries, call DMAT 2014 ExamHelpline: 011-40360360
Important Highlights of DMAT 2014 Application Form:
- Candidate is required to go through the DMAT 2014 information brochure carefully before filling-in the DMAT 2014 Application Form
- Application Form of DMAT 2014 must be filled in English language only with Black Ball Point Pen
- Overwriting, cuttings, erasing in the DMAT 2014 Application Form may lead to rejection of the Form and should be avoided. Any error arising on this account shall be the responsibility of the candidate. Therefore, it is advisable to first fill in a photocopy of the form and then fill in the main
- Candidate should write their complete address in the application form for further correspondence. Pin Code should be given in the space provided for Pin Code. Candidates are also advised to keep photocopy of Application Form in their record
To Download MP DMAT 2014 Application Form – Click Here
Want to know which medical and dental colleges you can get based on expected rank in AIPMT? Click here
How to Fill MP DMAT 2014 Application Form:
- Form should be filled by the candidate in their own handwriting
- Candidate are advised to fill MP DMAT 2014 application form with great care, request for corrections will not be entertained at any stage, incomplete filled Application Forms will be rejected without any notice
- Name of the Candidate: Write first name, then middle name (abbreviate if necessary) and then surname in the boxes provided on top of the circles. Leave a box blank between first, second and surname
- Date of Birth of Candidate: In the first column two boxes are provided; write the date in the boxes. Thereafter two boxes are provided, write the month (if born in January, write 01) and in the third column two boxes are given. Write the year (if born in year 1991 write 9 and 1)
- Sex: Tick the appropriate Column Male or Female in the box provided
- Courses: Tick the choice of course. Candidate appearing for DMAT 2014 are eligible for any course available in the counselling if qualify for that course whether opted or not.
- Choice of Centres: Tick up the choice of the two centres in order of preference and write Centre Code number. Candidates must write first and second choice of their exam centres
- Name of Parent/Guardian: Write first name, then middle name (abbreviate if necessary) then surname in the boxes provided. Leave a box blank between names.
- Mailing Address: Mailing address should be clearly written entirely inside the boxes. Write your address and finally PIN code. Write address in capital letters only. If you have contact telephone/mobile numbers please fill in the boxes
- Photograph: A recent colour high contrast 3.5 cm. x 4.5 cm. size photograph is required. Only photograph of the front profile with full face, head, shoulder and with both ears visible and taken without wearing any cap or hat or sunglasses will only be accepted. Polaroid photo is NOT acceptable. Photograph must be taken on or after 1st January, 2014 with a placard indicating the name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph. Candidate must note that and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected
- Photograph should be pasted in such a manner that full profile or head, face and shoulder lies entirely inside the box. It is advisable to not staple to fix the photograph. Do not attest or sign the photograph.
- Signature: Signature should be made by the Candidate himself/herself entirely inside the box.
- Thumb Impression: Apply your left thumb impression using Red Stamp Pad ink in the space provided in application form
Click Here to Enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection
How to Submit DMAT 2014 Application Form:
DMAT 2014 Application Forms complete in all respect should be submitted through Registered / Speed Post/Courier/in person to the
Controller of Examination,
DMAT OFFICE, E-2/51, Arera Colony,
Opp. Habibganj Railway Station, BHOPAL (M.P) – 462016
DMAT 2014 Application Fee:
Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of APDMC, payable at Bhopal. Candidates depositing Application Form in person can also deposit Examination Fee by cash in DMAT Office and obtain necessary receipt latest by June 25, 2014 without late fee and 27 June 27, 2014 with late fees of Rs. 200
- The candidates are advised to keep the photocopy of DMAT 2014 application form (of both sides). If any candidate demand photocopies of application form it will be provided by DMAT office on payment of Rs.200
- DMAT 2014 application is required to be submitted in the envelope provided along with the Application Form
- Candidate shall write Name and Application Form Number on the back of Demand Draft.
- Incomplete Application Forms will be rejected
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to DMAT 2014 Exam
With MHRD announcing the reduction in CBSE syllabus upto 30% f...
NEET SS seat matrix 2020 - Aspirants seeking for information r...
NEET SS 2020 - NBE to conducts NEET SS exam on September 15, 2...
Questions related to NEET
I am born on 13 august 2004, am i eligible for NEET 2021 please reply
As per the age criteria for NEET, candidates need to attain 17 years by 31st December of that appearing year, so yes you can appear for NEET based on this.
You also need to fulfill other eligibility criteria as mentioned below;
Passed or appearing 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects, those having Biology as an additional are also eligible to apply.
PCB aggregate against each category as mentioned below should be attained;
- UR - 50%,
- OBC/SC/ST - 40%,
- PWD - 45%
how much to score in neet for medical seet
Can you please help us with your category and domicile state as
cut off marks for medical colleges varies depending upon various factors like your domicile state , number of students that appeared in the exam, kind of marks obtained by them , toughness level of the examination etc.
But in general as per past year trends , you should try to get at least around 550 to 600 marks to be on the safer side in your neet examination if you want to get a mbbs seat in government medical college
in neet 2019, lowest marks required for general category for getting a mbbs seat in government medical college under UP state quota was 575 and it was for
Medical College, Bahraich
I hope that you find this helpful
I got 164/300 in PCB , I am from obc category. I am pass in all subjects and english is my core subject physics- Theory-23 practicle-28 chem- T-23 p-28 bio- T-34 P-28 my score is less in theory than practicles in physics and chemistry.. Is I am eligible for NEET??? And for colleges like Aiims?
if we get 59 percentage in board examination then we are prepare neet
Actually your overall % obtained in class 12th board examination is not considered for Neet eligibility , only your aggregate in PCB is considered
And you have not mentioned your aggregate in PCB i.e physics chemistry and Biology .
Neet eligibility criteria says that,
to be eligible you must have passed your 12th with English and PCB (pass in both the theory and practical ) with at least 50 % in aggregate of PCB ( in theory +practical) in 12th examination if you belong to general category or at least 40% in aggregate of PCB if belongs to Obc/ Sc /st .
If you fulfil this criteria then only you are eligible for NEET
For detailed information about neet examination go through our page for which link is provided below; -
i get 41 marks in bio and in phy and che i get 60 above i belong to obc category i am eligible for neet plz help me
Get all details of NEET 2020 exam like dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, admit card, results, pattern, preparation tips, question papers, and more at tuteehub.com
TuteeHUB.com a cloud platform for Education, Job Search and Freelancing opportunities called tuteehub.com . Please join if interested and pass on. Thanks ! Follow us on Telegram at https://t.me/tuteehub