MU OET Medical 2015 Application Form
MU OET Medical 2015 Application Form - Manipal University has announced the 2015 academic year calendar for MBBS and BDS course. The aspirants whosoever wishes to pursue the Manipal MBBS and BDS courses are advised to fill MU OET Medical 2015 application form. The application procedure of MU OET Medical 2015 begins on September 22, 2014 ans ends on March 11, 2015. Before filing up the application form candidates are advised to read the MU OET Medical 2015 Prospectus.
The MU OET Medical 2015 Prospectus provides the detail of MBBS and BDS courses and its related information like eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern and how to fill application form online or offline.
Click Here to Enroll For Knockout Test Series to Crack Manipal Medical & Other Medical Exam or call Exam Helpline at 011- 40 360 360 to talk Expert counsellors
Important Instructions while filling up MU Medical Entrance 2015 Application Form
To Apply MU OET Medical 2015 application form – Click Here
- Candidates can apply MU OET Medical 2015 application either online or offline
- To apply offline candidates have to write to Manipal University at the given address to request for MU OET Medical 2015 application form
- The cost of MU OET Medical 2015 exam is Rs. 1600 which includes cost of application and entrance fee
- Payment can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Demand Draft
- Entrance examination Fee can be remitted either through Challan which is available long with the prospectus or demand draft drawn on 'Manipal University' payable at Manipal or Udupi
- Refer to item wise instruction as mentioned in prospectus while form filling
- While filling offline application use only black or blue ball point pen
- Keep photocopy of the filled in MU OET Medical 2015 application form for future reference
- For online application a scanned copy of passport size photograph shall be in .jpg format (200 x 200 dpi)
- For online application a scanned copy of signature must be in .jpg format (200 x 200 dpi)
MU OET Medical 2015 Application Form can be purchased from the address given below:
Director, Admissions Manipal University
Manipal – 576 104, Tel: 0 9243777733
- Each applicant should submit one application form only
Do not fold or staple the MU OET 2015 application form.
Avoid any overwriting, striking or erasing as it may lead to rejection of MU OET Medical 2015 application form
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to MU OET Medical 2015
With MHRD announcing the reduction in CBSE syllabus upto 30% f...
NEET SS seat matrix 2020 - Aspirants seeking for information r...
NEET SS 2020 - NBE to conducts NEET SS exam on September 15, 2...
Questions related to NEET
if i fail in physics theory but i overall score in physics os 48 marks. and i am from sc category Can i eligible for neet ???
We are so sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for NEET as Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should have scored 40% of passing marks in Class 12 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
On the basis of the above criteria of NTA you are not eligible.
You can give an improvement in this paper only.
All the best
internship salary in Rajasthan for SMS medical collage neet
UG students are provided with a stipend of 20000 per month or more(which may be revised in the coming years) for the duration for 12 months. MBBS course duration is for 4 and 1/2 years with 1 year of internship .
sir/maam i got 63 in physics 63 in chemistry and 59 in biology am i eligible for neet 2020
As per the latest eligibility criteria of NEET 2020, a student is required to obtain a minimum of 50% if he is from GEN category and OBC/SC/ST student is required to get minimum 40% marks that are aggregate marks only for PCB subjects to be eligible for NEET.
So, in your case it is 63 + 63 + 59 = 185, which is equivalent to 61.67%.
This means you are eligible for NEET even if you are from GEN category.
Refer here for more info - https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-eligibility-criteria
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
which minimum rank is required in neet to take admission in AIIMS
You need to score more than 660+
Im sc student i get 22 in theory & 27 in practical so can i apper in neet exam
Passing marks in theory examination of Biology is 23 marks out of 70 marks and you have got only 22 marks so you have failed in Biology theory andso you are not eligible for Neet examination
This is because,
To be eligible for Neet examination it is mandatory to pass in both theory and practical examination as
Neet eligibility criteria says that,
to be eligible you must have passed your 12th with English andPCB (pass in both the theory and practical )with at least 50 % in aggregate of PCB ( in theory +practical) in 12th examination if you belong to general category or at least 40% in aggregate of PCB if belongs to Obc/ Sc /st .
Thus , you are not eligible for NEET examination even if you belong to Sc category as you have failed biology theory exam
For detailed information about neet examination go through our page for which link is provided below; -