NEET Application Form 2019 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) has closed the registration process of NEET 2019, while the application fee can be paid till December 8. NTA has, earlier, scheduled the last date to fill the application form as November 30. However, it was later extended till December 7. The notice regarding the extension of application dates came after the judgement to allow general category students above 25 years of age and reserved & PwD candidates more than 30 years of age to appear for NEET 2019. As for PwD candidates, the guidelines regarding their eligibility has to be checked by them at the MCI website and any corrections can be made when the correction window opens on January 14, 2019. NTA has started sending messages to the registered candidates related to the discrepancy in the uploaded photograph or signature. The correction in the uploaded documents must be done within a week. The NEET 2019 application form was released on November 1, 2018, at 11.30 AM on its new website -ntaneet.nic.in. The mode of release of the application form of NEET 2019 is only online and there is no change in the application fees this year. Candidates will be allowed to submit the fee of NEET application form 2019 till December 8 up to 11.50 PM in case of online payment and till the banking hours in case payment is through E-challan.
LATEST: NEET 2019 registration has been closed! Application fee can be filled till December 8!
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Admissions 2019 OPEN | MAHE #1 Private university in India QS world Ranking
While filling the NEET 2019 application form, candidates will have to choose four exam centres. NEET aspirants must fulfil the minimum requirements laid down by the conducting body in order to be deemed eligible to fill the application form of NEET 2019. Candidates can check the article below for all the information related to NEET 2019 registration process such as eligibility criteria, how to fill the application form, application fee, FAQs, etc.
Download Free Sample Paper for NEETDownload Now
IMPORTANT - NEET 2019 Knockout Online Course Available for NEET Aspirants
A personalized course to clear NEET 2019 with the access of Mock Test Series ( Subject & Topic Wise ), 250 Hours Videos & E-Lectures, 50,000+ Concepts & Topics, 16 Years NEET Solved Papers, Most Asked Questions, Personalized Strength Sheet and more.Get Now
NTA has replaced CBSE as the conducting body of NEET UG. NEET 2019 will be conducted on May 5 in a single shift. The shift timing of NEET 2019 is 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM. NEET 2019 will be held only once a year. The mode of conduct of the exam will be offline only i.e. candidates will be provided OMR sheet wherein they will be asked to submit responses. Only those candidates who will fill successfully submit the NEET application form 2019 will be eligible to take the exam on the said date.
If you searching for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form - Click here
NEET Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
Publication of NTA NEET Information Brochure
November 1, 2018 at 11.30 AM
NEET 2019 Registration Facility start date
November 1, 2018 at 11.30 AM
Last date of fill the online application form
December 7, 2018 (CLOSED)
Last date to submit the NEET application fee
December 8, 2018 up to 11.50 PM
NEET 2019 application form correction window
January 14 to 31, 2019
May 5, 2019
Prepare for NEET 2019 with concept and topic wise videos by exam experts. Get the complete course videos direct to your inbox. Click to Subscribe
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The regulatory body, NTA, has published the NEET eligibility criteria with the release of NEET 2019 application form. The eligibility criteria are the basic requirements in terms of nationality, age, academic qualification that the candidates will be required to be considered eligible to fill the NEET application form 2019. Candidates can check below the NEET eligibility criteria 2019-
- Nationality- Indian citizens, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs and foreign nationals are eligible to appear for NEET 2019. Candidates who wish to study medicine abroad are also required to qualify for NEET.
- Age Requirement- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age at the time of admission as on May 5 to fill the NEET application form 2019. For reserved and PwD category candidates, the minimum age limit is the same. The upper age limit is 30 years to be eligible to register for NEET 2019 has now been removed and candidates can apply subject to the outcome of the judgement at the time of admissions. It must be noted that candidates filling the application form of NEET 2019 will be required to upload a photo-identity proof which will mention the 'date of birth' of the candidates. Therefore, the date of birth submitted by the candidates must be in accordance with the one mentioned on the ID proof failing which the candidature will be cancelled.
- Academic Qualification- Aspirants of NEET 2019 must have English, Physics, Biology and Chemistry in Class 12 or equivalent examination. Candidates must score qualifying score in each of these subjects individually and unreserved category candidates should also score a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in aggregate. Reserved category candidates are required to score at least 40% while PwD candidates must score a minimum of 45% for NEET registrations 2019.
NEET Application Form 2019 – Things to Keep Ready Beforehand
Candidates were required to keep certain things handy before they start filling up NEET 2019 application form. Keeping all the required things ready beforehand ensures a smooth flow in the application process. Candidates were required to ensure that they use a compatible browser for the filling up the application form of NEET 2019. The list of such things required for NEET application form 2019 has been provided below.
- A valid Mobile Number
- A valid Email Address
- Class 10 details and Class 12 details
- A photo-identity proof - Aadhaar Card number, Passport Number, ration card number, bank account, any other valid Govt. identity number
- Scanned images of passport sized photograph, and signature and other documents (if applicable)
- Credit/Debit card or Net Banking details (for online payment)
The steps to fill the application form of NEET 2019 have been enlisted in a detailed manner. Candidates must carefully go through these steps to avoid any errors while filling up the NEET 2019 application form.
Watch Video on "How to apply NEET UG 2019 Application Form"
Step 1 – Registration
Candidates in this step are required to click on the link which has been provided on this page. In order to register, candidates will be required to provide details such as name, email id, and mobile number. Candidates will also be required to create a password as per specifications and then confirm the password. A provisional application number will be displayed. This will be the login ID. Once the registration process is over candidates will have to log in using their login ID and password.
Registration involves entering the following details:
- Candidate's Name
- Mother's Name
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Person with Disabilities
- Identification Type
- Identification Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Verify the Information and click the check box.
Choose Password: Candidates must create their password, retype the same and enter a security question and chose the answer.
OTP Verification: Candidates must click on the OTP verification and verify the same using the OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
Provisional Application Number of NEET 2019 will be displayed. This must be noted down and will be the login ID for all future logins.
Click on the link given to login to continue filling the NEET application form 2019.
Step 2 – Filling up the application form of NEET 2019
Candidates should fill in the correct details same as that of the ones mentioned in the Class 10 certificate. The details to be filled in the NEET 2019 application form include:
1. Personal Details from Registration will be displayed and some details cannot be changed while some have to be entered
Mother’s and Father’s Name
Gender cannot be changed during correction
Category cannot be changed during correction
Date of Birth
Nationality cannot be changed during correction
Persons with disability cannot be changed during correction
Do you belong to Minority Category?
Are you suffering from Diabetes Type I?
2. Place of Birth
Place of Birth
3. Choice of Medium of Question Paper
The medium of question paper will have to be chosen from all the languages available (including English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Urdu)
4. Choice of Examination Centre
Four exam centres have to be entered in order of preference
5. Academic Details (Class 10 or equivalent)
Name of School Education Board
Name of School /College
Address of School/College
Year of passing
Percentage of marks obtained in Class 10
6. Academic Details (Class 11 or equivalent)
Name of School /College
Year of passing
Place of Study
State where School/College is located
District where School/College is located
7. Academic Details (Class 12 or equivalent)
- School Board of Class 12 or equivalent
- Name of School/College (passed/appearing)
- Address of School/College
- Place of study
- Year of passing
- State where School/College is located
- District where School/College is located
- Qualifying Exam Code
- Year of passing/Appearing class 12 or equivalent
- Percentage of marks obtained in Class 10th if passed
- Enter Roll Number of class 12
8. Permanent Address
Candidates are also required to provide their residential address in the NEET 2019 application form.
- Here Mobile number and Email ID are automatically displayed from registration.
10. Details of Parents/ Guardian - Candidates have to fill the qualification, occupation and annual income of their parents
11. Do you intend to wear customary dress contrary to the Dress code while appearing for exam?
12. Enter security pin and submit.
Review of NEET 2019 Application Form: Candidates must review all details before final submission as NTA has not disclosed which all fields that can be changed after the submission of NEET 2019 application form. The application correction window will be open from January 14.
Step 3 – Uploading of scanned documents
After filling out the application details, candidates are required to upload scanned copies of the documents mentioned according to the specifications provided.
Specifications of Photograph and Signature
Size and Format
Size - 10 Kb to 100 Kb
Format - JPG
Size - 3 Kb to 20 Kb
Format - JPG
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee
Candidates can pay fees online through Debit/Credit/ Net Banking or through E-challan to be downloaded. For payment through E-challan, candidates must download the same and pay the amount in cash during banking hours before December 1, 2018. The last date to pay the application fee of NEET is December 1, 2018.
NEET 2019 Application Fee
Step 5 – Printing out of the Acknowledgement receipt
After payment of application fee, a confirmation page will be generated and will also be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID of the candidate.
Candidates are advised to take a printout of application form and preserve it for future reference. Generation of confirmation page will be an indicator that the application form of NEET 2019 has been successfully submitted.
Documents to be retained till admission:
- Printout of NEET 2019 confirmation page
- Proof of payment of application fees
- 6 to 8 copies of photograph uploaded
- Copy of system generated Self-Declaration in respect of candidate from J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
NEET Application Form 2019 – Correction Window
The registered NEET aspirants have started receiving the email regarding discrepancies in the uploaded photograph and signature. The correction in the images must be done within a week from the date of email. In order to modify or upload the correct photograph/signature, candidates must follow the procedure mentioned below.
Steps for correction in the image
- Click on the 'NEET candidate login' link provided on this page
- Enter the application number and password received at the time of filling the application form
- Once an aspirant will login, the application number and option to upload the photograph/signature will be displayed on the screen.
- Upload the correct image as per the specifications and verify it once before submission.
- Clicking on submit button, an OTP number will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number
- As soon as the OTP number is entered, the NEET correction slip will be displayed on the screen.
- A printout must be taken for future references.
The authorities will also provide the candidates with a definite amount of time for correction window from January 14 to 31 after the NEET 2019 application process is completed. During this time period provided, candidates can make changes to certain information in the application form. The correction window of NEET 2019 application form can also be utilized by the candidates to also make corrections (if required) to the already submitted information. The information submitted through the correction window will then be considered as final for the NEET application form 2019.
NEET 2019 Applicant Statistics
The medical eligibility cum entrance exam, NEET, has an approximately 12 lakh test takers every year. As per the last year data, more than 13 lakh candidates registered for the exam among which approximately 12.6 lakh aspirants appeared for the exam. Candidates can check the table below to know NEET 2019 applicant statistics-
Number of candidates registered
Number of candidates appeared
Registered Male Candidates
Appeared Male Candidates
Registered Female Candidates
Appeared Female Candidates
Registered Transgender Candidates
Appeared Transgender Candidates
NEET Registration Numbers
NEET Application Form 2019 – FAQs
Question: Will NTA allot centres so that candidates can purchase the application form from these centres?
Answer: The application form of NEET was made available in online mode only till the last session. It is unlikely that NTA will release the application form through any kind of offline medium. Candidates will be required to submit the form from the official website of NTA.
Question: Is it possible to make changes to the NEET application form after submission?
Answer: Candidates must ensure that the details submitted in the application form are complete and correct. However, NTA will provide a window to edit some details post the submission of the application form.
Question: What are some precautions to keep in mind while filling the application form of NEET 2019?
Answer: It is advised that candidates keep their login passwords of NEET discrete and not share it with anyone. Also, for security reasons, it is essential to log out from NEET portal after updating or filling or submitting the application form of NEET 2019.
Question: If a candidate pays twice for NEET application form 2019, then will the fees be refunded to the candidate?
Answer: In case a candidate fee has been deducted twice from their accounts, then only once it will be accepted by the authorities and the fees paid the second time will get refunded in 7 working days.
Question: What is the proof of fee paid by the candidates?
Answer: Once the candidates submit the NEET 2019 application fee, a confirmation page is displayed on the screen. This confirmation page will only reflect if the fee has been successfully paid by the candidates. It is advisable to take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Question: Is it possible to change or retrieve the password of NEET application form 2019? If yes, how can it be done?
Answer: Yes. It is possible to retrieve the password of NEET. In case candidates forget their password, they can retrieve the same through the following ways:
OTP (One Time Password) on Registered Mobile Number: Candidates will need to enter their ‘Registration Number’, ‘Candidate’s Name’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
Through Security Question: Enter details like ‘Registration Number’, ‘Candidate’s Name’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
Forget Mobile number and Email ID: Candidates will be required to enter ‘Registration Number’, ‘Candidate’s Name’, ‘Father’s and Mother’s Name’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
More like NEET
Telangana MBBS Application Form 2019
Telangana MBBS Application Form 2019 will be released in the 3rd week of June by KNRUHS. Check Te...
Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019
Kerala MBBS Application Form 2019 - The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) will be tenta...
Kerala MBBS Admission 2019
Kerala MBBS Admission 2019 - CEE has released the notice that Kerala admission to MBBS and BDS co...
Admission through NEET
Admission through NEET- Careers360 presents here opening and closing ranks across all states and ...
Karnataka MBBS Application Form 2019
Karnataka MBBS Application Form 2019 - The registration facility for Karnataka state counselling ...
Questions related to NEET
Hello Shweta For Chemistry- the most important part is Organic Chemistry- as every year 12-13 questions are asked from it. Basic concepts of organ...
see how you will study completely depends on your perception is of how you can make learning easy for yourself but usually you will need to make no...
you should study around 6 to 8 hours a day when you give a round 3 hours to physics especially in the morning, 3 hours to biology in the afternoon ...
Hypnotic drugs would include benzodiazepines like diazepam, lorazepam and alprazolam as well as barbiturates such as phenobarbitone or short acting...
Hii Sushila Arsenic drugs like salvarsan are mainly used in the treatment of syphilis.i hope this information helps you. Thank you