NUPGET 2015 Application Form
NUPGET 2015 Application Form and brochure will be available for only in online mode tentativley in the month of July 2015. Applicants are required to download the application form and send the completed form to below mentioned below address.
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to ask queries on NUGET 2015 Entrance Exam on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
NUPGET 2015 Application Form Procedure
Before filling up NUPGET 2015 Online Application Form read the instructions carefully. A detailed procedure for filling up NITEE University Post Graduate Entrance Test Application Form 2015 has been given in this articleso that you do not miss out any step while filling up the details. You can also download NUPGET 2015 Application Form from the same page (link will be added later).
NUPGET 2015 Application Procedure
- Download thea application form and fill-in all the information coulumn marked as mandatory.
- Take print out of the completed application form. Paste your recent passport size photograph and provide siganture in the appropriate box.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs 3000/- towards entrance test fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘NITTEE University’ payable at Mangalore.
- The completed application form along with the below listed xerox copies of document can be ent through Speed Post or visiting in person at the below address.
- Demand Draft of Rs 3000/- drawn in favour of ‘NITTEE University’ payable at Mangalore
- Copy of SSLC Mark sheet (or equivalent) for proof of date of birth
- Copy of mark sheets of all years of the degree (university exam)
- Copy of attempt certificate from the principal of the college
- Copy of degree certificate/provisional degree certificate
- Copy of Medical/Dental council registration certificate
- Copy of internship completion certificate
- 2 stamp size photograph (similar to the one pasted on the Test Admission Ticket and application form)
- Test Admission Ticket (in duplicate) duly signed by the candidate bearing a TAT Number, name of the candidate, address and exam center
Mangalore (D.K.) - 575 018
Bihar PG Medical Admission 2020 - BCECEB has announced Bihar N...
NEET PG 2020 – MCC has extended last date for reporting of NEE...
Assam PG Medical Admission 2020 - DME, Assam has released exte...
Haryana PG medical admission 2020 - The Haryana PG Medical 202...
MP PG medical admission 2020 - DME, MP has released Eligible C...
Questions related to NEET PG
I qualified in neet pg markes311 where I get pg seat
As you have mentioned that you have secured 311 marks in neet pg. So your rank would be around 50000+. So, it seems difficult to get a government seat as the no of seats are less. However, cutoffs change every year. For more information you can predict your college through our neet pg college predictor.
Here is the link:
Will Neet Pg 2021 be postponed?
As of now there is no news about postponing neet pg 2021. As per the official guidelines made by UGC neet pg 2021 exam will be conducted in first week of January 2021.Admit cards will be released in fourth week of December .Neet results will be declared in the fourth week of January.
I hope you are clear with the above information.
All the best!
Howmuch mark a foreign medical graduate who belongs to general category should score in mci screening exam to get eligibile for neet pg? and howmuch marks rank approximately he need to score in neet pg to get a ms general surgery seat?
My documents up b ed jee2020entranc exam user id and password and registration number sab kho gye hy koi bhi prof nhi ab admit card kaise nikale. Registration ho hya hy
I got 128 marks in neet pg can I get admission in mds
To know more about neet mds click below
Hope this helps
Mint and jasmine are suckers Or stolons?
Mint is an example of stolon because these have horizontal orientation on the stem and grow along the soil surface ie., they grow horizontally but jasmine is not stolon it is a runner because of the reason that it grows above the ground which means runner is a type of stolon and runner spread on the surface of the ground and grows over the soil.
Hope this Information is helpful