Odisha Medical Admission 2015 Counselling
The first round of Odisha Medical Admissions 2015 has been conducted on September 06, 2015. Candidates, who are given with provisional admissions to Medical and Dental colleges of Odisha can check below for the next step pf admission procedure. Counselling for admissions to MBBS and BDS programme in the Medical and Dental Colleges of Odisha has been done on the basis of domicile candidate’s score in AIPMT 2015 Result.Candidates must note that no application forms of Odisha medical admissions will be available and online registrations for Odisha Medical Admission 2015 Counselling will act as an application form. The second round of Odisha Medical Admissions 2015 Counselling is scheduled to be held on Septmber 15, 2015 followed by the third round on September 20, 2015.
Candidates who have given provisional admissions on the basis of the first counselling can check below tfor the next procedure of Odisha Medical Admissions 2015:
Venue for Provisional admissions
OJEE CELL, Gandamunda, Bubhaneswar
Time: 10:00 AM
Candidates provisionally allotted
MBBS in VSS Institute of Medical Science and Research, Burla
September 07, 2015
MBBS in MKCG Medical College & Hospital, Berhampur
September 08, 2015
MBBS in SCB Medical College & Hospital, Cuttack
September 09, 2015
MBBS in Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar
September 10, 2015
BDS in different Medical Colleges
September 11, 2015
The following document to be verified and submitted at the venue:
- Provisional Allotment letter
- Original 10th Board Certificate
- Original 10+2 Science Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Original CLC/School Leaving Certificate
- AIPMT downloaded mark / Rank card
- Any valid Identity proof
- Demand Draft of prescribed admission fees
The fees to be deposited by candidate at venue for provisional admission as Demand Draft (DD)
- Government Medical / Dental Colleges: Rs 30, 000/- (Thirty thousand only)
- Private Dental Colleges: Rs 2, 50, 000/- (Two lakh fifty thousand only)
- Private Medical Colleges: Rs 5, 50, 000/- (Five lakh fifty thousand only)
The DD should be in favour of OJEE - 2015 drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhub
To fill online registration form for Odisha Medical Admission 2015- Click Here
The candidate who are domicile of Odisha and have qualified with the following marks in the AIPMT 2015 Result, are eligible for Counselling, Choice filling and locking for Odisha Medical Admission 2015 :
Step by step registration for Odisha Medical Counselling:
- All the qualified candidates are required to register themselves by creating a User Name and Password
- The candidate has to fill the online registration form and take a print out of it
- The last date for online registration is August 28, 2015
- The candidate have to appear at the document verification centre
- Document verification is scheduled to held from August 29 to September 1, 2015
At Document verification, commonly known as Nodal centre
- The candidate has to deposit a non-refundable demand drat of Rs.10,000, as a Counselling fee amount, in favour of “OJEE-2015” drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Bhubaneswar
- The relevant document of the candidate will be verified:
Original will be verified and one set of self-attested copy has to be submitted
-10th board certificate and mark sheet
-+2 Science pass certificate and mark sheet
-College/School leaving certificate
-Nativity/Resident certificate of Odisha
-SC/ST certificate by birth issued by the competent authority
- Green issued by the Family welfare dept. Govt. of India
-Ex service man certificate issued by Rajya Sainik Board, Bhubaneswar
-Document issued by PC Board
After document verification and mark entry, the lock choice option will be enabled. Candidates have to lock their choices online in candidate site. Only candidates successfully verified their documents at nodal centers will be allowed to participate in on line choice locking.
- When you are opening the choice option page, you will see two options on the bottom
- “Save” and “Next” two buttons. When you are selecting choices, use save button as many times. When you have completed the job completely, click “Next”
- One page will be opened, where you can see the choices you have opted, serially based on your preference. If you are not satisfied with your filled choices, click “Back” and modify the choices. You can save your choices several times. If you are satisfied, then click “Save and Lock”
- When you are finally locking your choice, you will get One Time Password (OTP) message on your mobile number given. Please write this OTP in the prescribed Text field and then press “Submit” button. This will lock your choices finally and safely
Candidates who fail to lock their choice will not be allotted any seat even his/her name appears in the merit list.( Please follow the above procedure whenever you are exercising options and be sure that you are doing it correctly). If your choice page is blank, you are not going to get any seat, whatever may be your rank.
- Seats will be allotted strictly on basis of merit & choice
- After publication of result of a particular round of counselling, a candidate should complete the process of provisional admission by submitting the followings at OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar
- The candidate will be given the print out of
-Acknowledgement of receipt of the above items
-Provisional Admission Letter
Round 2 Counselling for vacant seats
- The candidates who have successfully verified their documents at Nodal Center will participate
- The following types of candidates will participate
- The un allotted candidates of round -1
- The allotted candidates of round -1 who are provisionally admitted after round – 1 and are interested for up-gradation of the seat based on vacancy available
- The allotted candidates of round -1 who are not provisionally admitted in round 1
These candidates can exercise their choice and lock at candidate site. Candidates who have already taken admission in a category in round -1 are not allowed to change the seat to another category in the same college. If a candidate has taken admission in counseling on a particular round but allotted another seat in subsequent round of counseling due to his/her participation and choice locking then the earlier admission is automatically cancelled.
NOTE: All the selected candidates shall be required to deposit above original certificates with the institution where they get admission.
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and information on Odisha Medical 2015 Admissions
How is the study of Ayurveda different from Allopathy - Candid...
Paramedical vs MBBS - Candidates can check here for MBBS vs Pa...
NEET 2020 exam delay cause students to look for alternate medi...
Questions related to NEET
is neet necessary fot opt bsc phychology
NEET is not compulsory to pursue BSc. Psychology course after 10+2. Some of well reputed colleges or universities offer the admission through entrance examination conducted by concerned institute. In fact, you don't even need to appear NEET for the course. You can go for the entrance exams conducted by some of the top institutes in India offering the BSc. Psychology course.
Hope this helps!
i scored 70.2% in class 12 and appearing for neet will i be able to study in canada with these less marks
You must have passed out a minimum of 10+2 exam from the recognized board of study and with the mandatory subjects of physics, chemistry, and biology which you have already done as per what you have said in your question
You will be required to qualify the Medical college admission test (MCAT) which is the medical entrance exam of the country and is mandatory in nature.
The English language proficiency would also be tested in Canada thus candidate has to qualify the TOEFL or the IELTS exam with the minimum score of 90 out of 100.
So before applying do look into all these things and if you fit the criteria you can go to Canada to study medicine.
Hope this helps
how can I roll neet preparation for career 360 and during payment user name must be alpha numericals please give eg for alpha numerical
In alphabets use any alphabet from a to z both in upper and lower case and along with that use numericals and common symbols such as #@* and &
For example Sarthak@4040
Hope this helps
Sir I have no right hand and I am left handed should I eligible to apply for neet
under Physical Disability, locomotor disability, visual impairment, hearing impairment and Speech and Language disability are the conditions eligible for PWD reservation. Now your Locomotor disability should not exceed 70% for being able to claim PWD reservation Loss of right hand mounts to 50% disability. And so you are technically eligible for appearing in NEET as right hand is not your dominant hand as per what you have said in your question and also claiming PWD reservation. Now, this is the general information .medical counselling keeps making changes over the years regarding PWD reservation And so we would suggest you to reach out to NTA at their helpdesk at:
Hope this helps
from general category I have scored 99 marks in biology, 37 in chemistry & 36 in my 12 board exam will i face any problem in neet counseling or in admission process?
Abhishek, to be eligible for NEET, you should have completed your 12th, passed in all subjects and secure a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. It is 50% for General Category, 45% for PWD and 40% for OBC,SC,ST. This 50% is inclusive of the Theory and Practical marks scored in Physics, Chemistry and Biology collectively. You needn't score 50% in Physics, 50% in Chemistry and 50% in Biology separately. You need an aggregate of 50% or 40% depending on your Category as an aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. And along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, you should also have studied English as one of the core subjects in your 12th. If your marks are both Theory and Practicals combined and your over all result is Pass in each subject and as well overall, then you are eligible for NEET. Or else unfortunately you are not eligible and you may have to reappear for those subjects which you haven't passed.