PGIMER 2015 Application Form
PGIMER 2015 Application Form - The application form of PGIMER 2015 for July Session is available now and can be filled in offline mode only. The PGIMER 2015 MD/MS and MDS application form of July session can be filled from the link given below. Candidates can fill PGIMER 2015 Application Form of July Session from March 13, 2015. The last date of PGIMER 2015 Application Form for July Session is April 12, 2015.
Candidates must fill the PGIMER 2015 Application for admission to the MD/MS and MDS programmes in the prescribed format. Applications forms submitted other than the prescribed format will be rejected.
According to officials, aspirants who have MBBS degree/Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Permanent / provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India and have completed one year of internship/likely to complete on or before June 30, 2015 are eligible for PGIMER 2015 July session.
To Apply PGIMER 2015 Application Form for July Session - Click Here
Key Highlights of PGIMER 2015 Application Form for July sesion is given below:
- Before applying for PGIMER 2015 Application form candidates are advised to carefully read the admission brochure
- Candidates should fill all the fields of the form and no fields should be left blank
- PGIMER 2015 Application form for the July session should be completed by the prescribed cutoff date i.e. June 30, 2015
- The cost PGIMER 2015 application fee is Rs. 800 for SC/ST and Rs. 1000 for all other categories candidates (General/ OBC/OPH)
- After filling application form the candidate should deposit the application fee through challan form in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The application fee can be submitted offline by filling the challan form in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination), in the Power Jyoti Account No. 32211613319. Those candidates who have SBI account can also pay their fees through i-collect service No. 32222954695
- The candidate must download and print the Application form and paste their photograph on the available space and place signature on the Application Form. The application form must be submitted immediately after payment of fee
- The application along with copies of certificates duly attested in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate, Fresh OBC certificate, challan form and NOC from the present employer( if employed) should be sent through Registered Post or Speed Post to the Registrar, PGIMER
- The application received through Courier/ Ordinary Post etc. are not acceptable. The PGIMER will not be responsible for any postal delay
Note: One envelope should contain only a single Application form
Application Form of PGIMER must be sent to following address:
PGIMER, Sector12, Chandigarh
Click here to enroll online test series for AIPGMEE 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams
Photograph Instruction for PGIMER 2015 Application Form:
- One recent clear passport size coloured photograph with light background is required to be pasted on the application form at the space provided. Polaroid photographs are not acceptable.
- The photograph must be snapped with a placard indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph, In case name and date are written on the photograph afterwards, the application will be rejected
- The name and date on the photograph must be clear and legible. Candidate should not wear cap, spectacles, goggles etc
- Photograph should be pasted (not stapled) on Application form
- The photograph on the Application form should be unattested
- Keep a few identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of Entrance Examination/Admission
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to PGIMER 2015
PGIMER Exam Pattern 2021: Candidates can check PGIMER 2021 exa...
PGIMER eligibility criteria 2021- MD/MS applicants need to ful...
PGIMER Important Dates 2021 - PGIMER, Chandigarh will release ...
PGIMER admit card 2020 has been issued on June 8 by PGI Chandi...
Questions related to PGIMER Entrance Exam
pgimer bsc nursing admit cards are out or not ?and what is the date of bsc nursing enterance exam?
Pigmer BSC nursing admit cards are not released. The date will be updated soon for admit cards. It will be 10-15 days before exam. Pigmer BSC nursing entrance exams will be commenced on July 28,2020.
100 MCQs will be asked in entrance test , Duration of the exam will be one hour and thirty minutes.
When the admit card/ hall tkt will be issued for MD/MS entrance Exam .July 2020 session?
As of now there is any official date announced.It will be released shortly until then you have to wait.Because of COVID-19 pandemic it is going to be a bit delayed.Keep any eye on new updates and information so that you won't miss any important information.
You can check any updates or information here PGIMER 2020 July session
is pgimer exam date gonna change or will it be the same ?
My internship will be completed by the end of December 2020. Will I be eligible for PGI Chandigarh 2021 January session?
the eligibility criteria for applying in pgimer chandigarh January ssessions,
candidates are required to have an MBBS degree from a recognized University or an Institute authorized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Candidates must have either completed or due to complete, one-year rotatory internship training on or before 31st December for January a session respectively.
if your internship will complete before 31 december 2020, or on 31 december 2020, you are eligible to apply.
I AM A NEPALI CITIZEN AND HAVE COMPLETED MY MBBS WITH 1 YEAR INTERNSHIP FROM PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF NEPAL AND LICENESE REGISTERED MEDICAL OFFICER. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR MD/MS ENTRANCE EXAM??
Here's the eligibility criteria for for those Indian citizens or Overseas citizens who have pursued their Primary Medical Qualifications from Medical colleges that are outside India territory.
- FMG candidates have to mandatorily pass NBE conducted Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) (Screening Test).
- Medical graduates from foreign must be registered with MCI/SMC
- The internship requirement for FMG candidates, as per eligibility criteria of NEET PG, is the same as mentioned above for overall candidates
- On the day of conduction of NEET PG 2020, FMG candidates are required to bring along their FMGE Pass Certificate issued by NBE
Click on the link for more details :
I hope this helps.