PGIMER 2015 Counselling
PGIMER 2015 Counselling - The counselling of PGIMER 2015 for admission to MD/MS courses will be conducted in three rounds. The first round of PGIMER 2015 counselling will be held on December 12, 2014 followed by second round on January 9 and third on January 20, 2015.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on PGIMER 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
For complete detail on PGIMER 2015 counselling schedule check the table given below:
Date and Time
First Counseling for PGIMER 2015
December 12, 2014; Time – 11:00 AM
Second Counseling for PGIMER 2015
January 09, 2015; Time – 11:00 AM
Third Counseling for PGIMER 2015
January 20, 2015; Time – 11:00 AM
Important Highlights of PGIMER 2015 Counselling:
There will be no clinical or practical examination at the time of counselling
- Candidates have to attend the counselling session according to the schedule allotted against their rank in PGIMER 2015 merit list
- For PGIMER 2015 counselling, three times the total number of candidates will be called in various categories. The seats MD/MS course will be allotted to candidates solely on the basis of their rank in the merit list
- Any candidate who is absent at the time of counseling will not be considered for admission. However they will still be eligible to appear in the second and third round of counselling
- Under exceptional circumstances, if any candidate reports for counseling after their turn, he/she will be considered for admission only in the disciplines available at that time
- Unfilled seats of MD/MS courses after PGIMER 2015 counselling round 1, will be offered to candidates according to their rank in merit list
- Any candidate who does not get the subject of their choice in the round 1 counseling can attend the second counseling to get the subject of their choice
- If any seat remained vacant after PGIMER 2015 Counselling round 2, it will be offered to candidates physically present for the round 3rd counseling strictly on the basis of merit list
According to officials, the minimum cut off marks for qualifying PGIMER 2015 entrance exam is 55 percentile for open (General) and Sponsored/Deputed candidates.
PGIMER 2015 cut off for MD/MS Course in different category is given below:
PGIMER 2015 Qualifying Score (Percentile Based)
Open (General) and Sponsored/Deputed
OBC, OPH, SC/ST, Rural Area, Foreign Nationals
Click here to enroll online test series for AIPGMEE 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to PGIMER 2015
PGIMER Exam Pattern 2021: Candidates can check PGIMER 2021 exa...
PGIMER eligibility criteria 2021- MD/MS applicants need to ful...
PGIMER Important Dates 2021 - PGIMER, Chandigarh will release ...
PGIMER admit card 2020 has been issued on June 8 by PGI Chandi...
Questions related to PGIMER Entrance Exam
pgimer bsc nursing admit cards are out or not ?and what is the date of bsc nursing enterance exam?
Pigmer BSC nursing admit cards are not released. The date will be updated soon for admit cards. It will be 10-15 days before exam. Pigmer BSC nursing entrance exams will be commenced on July 28,2020.
100 MCQs will be asked in entrance test , Duration of the exam will be one hour and thirty minutes.
When the admit card/ hall tkt will be issued for MD/MS entrance Exam .July 2020 session?
As of now there is any official date announced.It will be released shortly until then you have to wait.Because of COVID-19 pandemic it is going to be a bit delayed.Keep any eye on new updates and information so that you won't miss any important information.
You can check any updates or information here PGIMER 2020 July session
is pgimer exam date gonna change or will it be the same ?
My internship will be completed by the end of December 2020. Will I be eligible for PGI Chandigarh 2021 January session?
the eligibility criteria for applying in pgimer chandigarh January ssessions,
candidates are required to have an MBBS degree from a recognized University or an Institute authorized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Candidates must have either completed or due to complete, one-year rotatory internship training on or before 31st December for January a session respectively.
if your internship will complete before 31 december 2020, or on 31 december 2020, you are eligible to apply.
I AM A NEPALI CITIZEN AND HAVE COMPLETED MY MBBS WITH 1 YEAR INTERNSHIP FROM PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF NEPAL AND LICENESE REGISTERED MEDICAL OFFICER. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR MD/MS ENTRANCE EXAM??
Here's the eligibility criteria for for those Indian citizens or Overseas citizens who have pursued their Primary Medical Qualifications from Medical colleges that are outside India territory.
- FMG candidates have to mandatorily pass NBE conducted Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) (Screening Test).
- Medical graduates from foreign must be registered with MCI/SMC
- The internship requirement for FMG candidates, as per eligibility criteria of NEET PG, is the same as mentioned above for overall candidates
- On the day of conduction of NEET PG 2020, FMG candidates are required to bring along their FMGE Pass Certificate issued by NBE
Click on the link for more details :
I hope this helps.