PGIMER 2015 Exam Pattern
PGIMER 2015 Exam Pattern - The paper pattern of PGIMER 2015 helps applicant to know the pattern of the entrance exam. The important highlights of PGIMER 2014 exam pattern are mentioned in this article. The January Session of PGIMER 2015 will be conducted on November 16, 2014 from 10 AM at various centres of Chandigarh.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for PG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
Talk to our expert counsellors for any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, and preparation on PGIMER 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
PGIMER 2015 exam will be based on the syllabus prescribed by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER). Read important highlights of PGIMER 2015 Exam Pattern given below:
- Duration: The test duration is 3 hours and will be conducted in a single section.
- Exam Session: PGIMER 2015 January Session entrance exam will be conducted on November 16, 2014 from 10 AM
- Number of Questions: PGIMER 2015 exam will have 250 Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ), with 5 alternatives and single correct response. One or more of the five alternatives can be correct for each questions
- Mode of Exam: The mode of exam will be offline i.e. pen and paper based. The exam will be conducted in English language
- Marking Scheme: Percentile based score will be used for deciding the overall rank of the candidates
- Negative marking: There will be negative marking for incorrect response in PGIMER 2015 entrance exam
- PGIMER 2015 Syllabus: The question booklet of PGIMER 2015 exam will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by the examination authority
For complete information on subject-wise distribution of questions for PGIMER 2015 exam check the table given below:
Subject wise weightage in PGIMER 2015 exam of 250 questions (in numbers)
IMMUNOGENETICS AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE
OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
Click here to enroll online test series for AIPGMEE 2015 and other PG medical entrance exams
Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to PGIMER 2015
PGIMER eligibility criteria 2021- MD/MS applicants need to ful...
PGIMER Important Dates 2021 - PGIMER, Chandigarh will release ...
PGIMER admit card 2020 has been issued on June 8 by PGI Chandi...
PGIMER application form 2020 correction window had started on ...
Questions related to PGIMER Entrance Exam
pgimer bsc nursing admit cards are out or not ?and what is the date of bsc nursing enterance exam?
Pigmer BSC nursing admit cards are not released. The date will be updated soon for admit cards. It will be 10-15 days before exam. Pigmer BSC nursing entrance exams will be commenced on July 28,2020.
100 MCQs will be asked in entrance test , Duration of the exam will be one hour and thirty minutes.
When the admit card/ hall tkt will be issued for MD/MS entrance Exam .July 2020 session?
As of now there is any official date announced.It will be released shortly until then you have to wait.Because of COVID-19 pandemic it is going to be a bit delayed.Keep any eye on new updates and information so that you won't miss any important information.
You can check any updates or information here PGIMER 2020 July session
is pgimer exam date gonna change or will it be the same ?
My internship will be completed by the end of December 2020. Will I be eligible for PGI Chandigarh 2021 January session?
the eligibility criteria for applying in pgimer chandigarh January ssessions,
candidates are required to have an MBBS degree from a recognized University or an Institute authorized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Candidates must have either completed or due to complete, one-year rotatory internship training on or before 31st December for January a session respectively.
if your internship will complete before 31 december 2020, or on 31 december 2020, you are eligible to apply.
I AM A NEPALI CITIZEN AND HAVE COMPLETED MY MBBS WITH 1 YEAR INTERNSHIP FROM PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF NEPAL AND LICENESE REGISTERED MEDICAL OFFICER. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR MD/MS ENTRANCE EXAM??
Here's the eligibility criteria for for those Indian citizens or Overseas citizens who have pursued their Primary Medical Qualifications from Medical colleges that are outside India territory.
- FMG candidates have to mandatorily pass NBE conducted Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) (Screening Test).
- Medical graduates from foreign must be registered with MCI/SMC
- The internship requirement for FMG candidates, as per eligibility criteria of NEET PG, is the same as mentioned above for overall candidates
- On the day of conduction of NEET PG 2020, FMG candidates are required to bring along their FMGE Pass Certificate issued by NBE
Click on the link for more details :
I hope this helps.