UP PGMEE 2014 Cutoff
Govind Kumar, 22 Sep 2014, #NEET PG

UP PGMEE 2015 Cutoff denotes the minimum percentage of marks to be scored in the entrance exan so as to be eligible to participate in counselling process. Candidates belonging from unreserved and reserved category are required to secure a minimum of 50% and 45% marks  respectively to qualify the exam. For general category candidates, who are physically handicapped, the UP PGMEE 2015 cutoff is 45%. However, just obtaining the applicable UP PGMEE 2015 Cutoff does not ensure admission. 

 

Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to ask queries on  UP PGMEE 2015 Exam on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)

 

The box summarises UP PGMEE 2015 Cutoff for both reserved and unreserved category candidates.

Category

MinimumPercentile

General

50%

Unreserved category

45%

Reserved category in PwD category

45%

 

After UP PGMEE 2015 result declaration, the exam conducting authority King George’s Medical University, Lucknow will prepare merit list of qualifying candidates on the basis of marks scored by candidates in the entrnace exam. Order of rank/merit will be arranged in  UP PGMEE 2015 Cutoff and seat alootment shall be done in accordance with the merit list. 

 

Several factors including- number of candidates appeared for the entrance exam, number of qualifying candidates, difficulty level of the exam,  and number of  M.D./M.S./M.D.S. seats available control the UP PGMEE 2015 Cutoff. All medical/dental college accepts UP PGMEE scores to offer admission for all 85% of state level seats. Admissions for the remaining 15% seats are done through are the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination  (AIPGMEE) conducted by DGHS, New Delhi. 

 

Number of seats increases or decreases every year.  Last year, total number of seats in UP PGMEE were 712 out of which 607 were the total number of recognized seats and 61 the total number of unrecognized seats. The strength total permitted seats were 44.

 

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to UP PGMEE 2015 Cutoff

More like NEET PG

Questions related to NEET PG

Showing 2977 out of 2977 Questions
38 Views

is there ews reservation in neet pg 2020?.as per neet MDS prospectus no ews reservation for them.

_Abhishek_Vatsya Student Expert 12th Oct, 2019

Hey!There

Yes,there will be 10% seats reserved for economically weaker section candidates..The Medical council of Indian has moved towards execution of 10% seats reserved in PG course for EWS candidates by increasing PG seats in existing Medical Colleges..For this,an increase in seats for Medical course in different Medical College will take place..

Ask if any query

9 Views

Actually today is the application for NEET pg MDS started. But i have marked my category as general instead of OBC. WILL I BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE CATEGORY??

Manidipa Kundu Student Expert 12th Oct, 2019

hello aspirant,

yes you can change your category by obc instead of general. And you can change anything in the application form before you final submit it and pay the application fees. please check thoroughly before you submit the application. hope you may understand.

15 Views

NEET PG Pattern of questions ?

Priyaanka Sarkar Student Expert 11th Oct, 2019

Dear Amrita, NEET PG will have 3 sections and the exam will be conducted in online mode. Each section will be Section A with 50  Multiple choice questions, Section B with 100 Multiple choice questions and Section C with 150 Multiple choice questions. The exam will be conducted for 3 hours and 30 minutes. Every correct answer gets you 4 marks and a wrong answer takes away 1 mark. For more information, please visit our page at: https://medicine.careers360.com/exams/neet-pg

64 Views

nos of medical college for admission in neet pg

Sweta Student Expert 10th Oct, 2019

Hello,

Around 22 Postgraduate degree courses, 10 PG Diploma courses and 9 MDS courses will be offered through DU PG medical admission 2019 .



for more information: OFFICIAL WEBSITE

https://www.mahacet.org/cetcell/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/NEET%20PG%20Information%20Brochure%202019_Final%20updated.pdf

Top
The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books